Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Diviner Magic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Academy Courtyard - ]

“Oh no, we’re so late!” Lelyna said, fretting over the fact that they were late for class. She absolutely hated being late and now that she was a teacher’s assistant she hated it even more – she was supposed to be an example! But with the change in the weather, Lelyna had needed to dress much warmer than she usually did and that meant taking more time to get ready. Kayl, ever patient, lovely Kayl, hadn’t worried about them getting to class a little late, but then again, he was a little laxer when it came to his studies than she was.

Gripping his arm, she urged him to walk faster; with any luck, they wouldn’t be the last to arrive at the classroom. “I’m sorry I took so long getting ready…Fall is one of my favorite seasons but I have a tendency to get become ill if I’m not careful.” The last thing she wanted was to catch a cold or the flu…it usually took her twice or three times as long to recover than a normal person and who wanted to be miserable for weeks in bed? Not her.

[ - Enter Diviner Classroom - ]

Even before the pair opened the door to the classroom, Lelyna knew that Lady Luck had not blessed them – class had already begun. Rhysian was speaking to a student, if her acute hearing wasn’t deceiving her, which meant that they were very late for the lesson. Opening the door and stepping inside, Lelyna was quick to bow her head toward the front of the class where she suspected that Rhysian was sitting or standing as he normally did.

“My apologies, Professor De’Valaer, it’s entirely my fault that we were late for class.” Lelyna said with a very apologetic tone and look on her face. As Kayl took his seat, Lelyna made her way toward the front of the class, finding her seat after only a few moments. Hands folded in her lap, she sat quietly while the lesson continued, an embarrassed blush on her face, her eyes closed like normal.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Echo Galen

Shinesnowillusion

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 pm
𝐸𝓇𝒾𝓀𝒶 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓈

User Image
x
With: No one
Feelings/Thoughts: .....
x
x

. . .. . .

x
Oh she was new. Erika hadn't seen the other girl in the classes recently and maybe she was completely new. Or she had been skipping classes. Either way, it wasn't her business if she had been skipping. Maybe something came up.

Her attention turned to the professor and then to Calliope after asking about her raiment. She was interested in everyone's, even if was something simple. Before Calliope seem to even answer, Lelyna and Kayl came in. She didn't see them too really late and well they were normally here before she was. She gave a smile to them and once again looked at Calliope to answer Rhysian's question.

x
. . .. . .
x
x
x

School Information

Kingdom: Mistun
Knit: Diviner
Physical Stats
(15 of points here) (Lowest Stat Score is 1/Highest is 9)

↳ Strength: 2
↳ Endurance: 3
↳ Agility: 2
↳ Intelligence: 3
↳ Charisma: 3
↳ Technique: 2

Raiment Stats
(17 (+3) of points here - B Class)

↳ Power: 4
↳ Control: 6
↳ Speed: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Range: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Technique: 4 (3+1=4)

Raiment

↳ Raiment: Chlorokinesis
          User can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk".

Other:

↳ Stat Growth:

↳ Power: [4]
          1 Can manipulate plants just to grow, no attacking or defense.
          2 Can use plants as support and defense.
          3-5 Can use their power, such as a whip of a tree branch and produce berries/seeds or fruits.
          6-8 Can make tree branches and vines whip or strangle victims, this take concentration.
          9 Can make plants release damaging toxins or pheromones. These toxins cause mild discomfort, unless immune

↳ Control: [6]
          1 3 minutes [cooldown: 2.5 hours]
          2 5 minutes [cooldown: 2 hours ]
          3 10 minutes [cooldown: 1.5 hours ]
          4 15 minutes [cooldown: 1 hour]
          5 20 minutes [cooldown: 55 minutes ]
          6 25 minutes [cooldown: 50 minutes ]
          7 30 minutes [cooldown: 45 minutes ]
          8 1 hours [cooldown: 40 minutes ]
          9 1.5 hours [cooldown: 35 minutes ]

↳ Speed [3] This is the speed it takes for a plant to grow 35 inches.
          1-2 50 seconds
          3-4 35 seconds
          5-6 20 seconds
          7-8 10 seconds
          9 5 seconds

↳ Range: [3] These are the maximum feet Erika can control plant life.
          1 Can control plant life up to 3 ft radius.
          2 Can control plant life up to 10 ft radius.
          3 Can control plant life up to 16 ft radius.
          4 Can control plant life up to 20 ft radius.
          5 Can control plant life up to 26 ft radius.
          6 Can control plant life up to 30 ft radius.
          7 Can control plant life up to 36 ft radius.
          8 Can control plant life up to 40 ft radius.
          9 Can control plant life up to 49 ft radius.

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image

nnnnnn━╃. . .C a l l i o p e C a l l a s . . .╄━nnnnnn

xxxxxxxxxDeath is not the greatest loss in life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A... substitute teacher? Calliope wondered the implications of such a thing, catching from context he was a stand in helper for the real teacher of the class. She wondered if the initial teacher did not want to come to class, or if he was dealing with matters far too important than to dabble with teaching children. If he had truly been playing "learn the raiment" then she truly had not missed much. Sure, it would have been nice to see what other kids could do, but since he spoke of something about training grounds she knew she would be seeing all of their abilities soon enough.

Calliope smirked at the teacher's remark about not skipping anymore classes, but was caught short of answering in a snarky manner when a pair walked in. The girl actually bowed to the teacher and spoke of apologies before taking her seat. It made Calli wonder if she was supposed to be so formal, but she quickly put it out of her head. She wouldn't be caught dead bowing to someone she didn't even know. It did make her wonder why the girl had done so, and what kind of home life she must have had to care so much about an authority figure. Back in Rimal they had elders in the tribe, but they also didn't have much say in what everyone did in the village. Rules were their division: don't go out past sundown, make sure you have some type of hygiene to not get the tribe sick, yadda yadda yadda. But for a child to look up to them and treat them with respect?

She shook the thought off, coming to the conclusion she was just an a*****e that would not give respect like that immediately, before turning back to the teacher and the questions posed to her. She quirked her brow, her orbs turned onto the lax form of Rhysian, before she responded, "I can create these energy things that look like mirrors. The good is that they can protect me from almost any attack by firing it back at the enemy. I guess the bad is that I cannot use it too many times before I go blind in the eye that it manifests." Calliope did a movement, not much of a point, towards her orange hued eye as if to state the obvious of which eye she meant. Clearing her throat she continued, "If there's a way I want... I need to learn how to use it without this one outlet. I need to learn to harness it so I can keep those that wish to harm m- others at bay. This school is supposed to be here for just that, so here I am..."

{Exit for RP day after moving to training grounds}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we still livexxxxxxxxx

Who: Rhysian, the teacher, two girls, and a boy || What: Answering a question || When: Early morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: Well that was easy. First question in the bag. I'm doing great at this school stuff!
OOC:

Raiyun

shinesnowillusion

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Following Lelyna into the classroom, Kayl could see that their interim professor was having a discussion with a student Kayl had not seen before. As they weren't too far into the new school year, he wondered if she had transferred in from somewhere, or if she simply played hooky a few of the class days. Not that he was judging, Kayl himself had missed a few class days in his first year. Nodded lightly towards Professor De'Valaer, Kayl quickly took his seat and listened intently to catch up on what was being discussed, and shortly after the new girl stood and started to speak of her raiment. From the subject at hand, Kayl came to the assumption that Rhysian must have asked her the same questions they had to answer in the previous class.

Kayl had his own difficulties with that in general, so he sympathized with the new girl when she spoke of its strengths, weaknesses, and the tribulations she felt she needed to overcome. Still, Kayl was impressed with the effect of her raiment. He was curious how it worked, in what way did it reflect attacks? Was it a barrier? Was it some kind of shield? Does it parry? Or did she mean for projectile based attacks? There were many possibilities, and Kayl's curious mind was wandering a mile a minute, and shortly after Rhysian spoke.

"Interesting," Rhysian would say while uncrossing his arms and legs and standing forthright. "You all certainly have some interesting raiments to say the least. All of which, in my opinion from the descriptions you all have given me, might be more capable then even you know," Rhysian said as he looked from student to student, his eyes narrowing a bit when he looked in Kayl's direction. "I will demonstrate what I mean after we all have a chance to use our raiments so that we can gauge your abilities," Rhysian said as he started walking towards the door. "If you all will follow me," He said just before opening the classroom door and leaving the classroom, and leading them towards the Training Grounds.

Standing then, Kayl wondered what Rhysian was planning to have them do exactly. Although some of them might have had some simple ways they could use their raiments, he was troubled by how he could use his own to Rhysian's satisfaction. Looking to Lelyna for a moment, he sighed lightly before stepping over to her, and offering her an arm so that she could walk steadily and keep up the pace with Rhysian.

═══════════════════╝

...Exits to the Training Grounds
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

shinesnowillusion

Echo Galen

Raiyun
Captain

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:24 pm
𝐸𝓇𝒾𝓀𝒶 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓈

User Image
x
With: No one
Feelings/Thoughts: Where are we going?
x
x

. . .. . .

x
Erika paid attention to Calliope's raiment description, blinking just a bit because well it was just awesome. However the worse part is the ability hurts her. She was lucky her's didn't, but if she did over do it, she may just be out for the day.

She then looked at Rhysian as he talked and looked a bit confused when he got up to head toward the door. Erika did get up as his request and followed him toward where ever they were going.

[Exit to Training Grounds]

x
. . .. . .
x
x
x

School Information

Kingdom: Mistun
Knit: Diviner
Physical Stats
(15 of points here) (Lowest Stat Score is 1/Highest is 9)

↳ Strength: 2
↳ Endurance: 3
↳ Agility: 2
↳ Intelligence: 3
↳ Charisma: 3
↳ Technique: 2

Raiment Stats
(17 (+3) of points here - B Class)

↳ Power: 4
↳ Control: 6
↳ Speed: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Range: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Technique: 4 (3+1=4)

Raiment

↳ Raiment: Chlorokinesis
          User can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk".

Other:

↳ Stat Growth:

↳ Power: [4]
          1 Can manipulate plants just to grow, no attacking or defense.
          2 Can use plants as support and defense.
          3-5 Can use their power, such as a whip of a tree branch and produce berries/seeds or fruits.
          6-8 Can make tree branches and vines whip or strangle victims, this take concentration.
          9 Can make plants release damaging toxins or pheromones. These toxins cause mild discomfort, unless immune

↳ Control: [6]
          1 3 minutes [cooldown: 2.5 hours]
          2 5 minutes [cooldown: 2 hours ]
          3 10 minutes [cooldown: 1.5 hours ]
          4 15 minutes [cooldown: 1 hour]
          5 20 minutes [cooldown: 55 minutes ]
          6 25 minutes [cooldown: 50 minutes ]
          7 30 minutes [cooldown: 45 minutes ]
          8 1 hours [cooldown: 40 minutes ]
          9 1.5 hours [cooldown: 35 minutes ]

↳ Speed [3] This is the speed it takes for a plant to grow 35 inches.
          1-2 50 seconds
          3-4 35 seconds
          5-6 20 seconds
          7-8 10 seconds
          9 5 seconds

↳ Range: [3] These are the maximum feet Erika can control plant life.
          1 Can control plant life up to 3 ft radius.
          2 Can control plant life up to 10 ft radius.
          3 Can control plant life up to 16 ft radius.
          4 Can control plant life up to 20 ft radius.
          5 Can control plant life up to 26 ft radius.
          6 Can control plant life up to 30 ft radius.
          7 Can control plant life up to 36 ft radius.
          8 Can control plant life up to 40 ft radius.
          9 Can control plant life up to 49 ft radius.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

Probability || None
Enter into the new day...

╔═══════════════════

Steadily stepping into the classroom, Q'ara passed over to the desk of the empty classroom and placed her bag upon the table. She had been running just a smidge late after leaving the infirmary, but was surprised to see that she was still the first one in the class. "Hm... how odd," She said lightly as she opened the folder given to her and looked through the student names. There were three listed in total, though one of the names was crossed out as it was one of the unfortunate people that had gone missing during the attack of the festival. Q'ara couldn't help but shake her head lightly.

While Q'ara sat at the desk, Kayl opened the door from outside and stepped in. "My apologies Lord De'Va... uh... Professor... for my tardiness," Kayl started to say before realizing that Lord De'Valaer was not heading up the class. He immediately bowed to the teacher and then walked over to one of the desks, taking his seat as was proper. "It's quite alright... Kayl," Q'ara said while looking back to the folder to check his name once more. "I am Professor Krea, I will be heading up the class in Lord De'Valaer's place today..." She said as she sat back in the her seat and waited for the other student to arrive. "Ms. Krea, it is nice to meet you officially," Kayl said before tilting his head and looking up at the teacher once more. "Ms Krea? You are the spellcasting teacher, right?" He asked lightly while sitting up in interest. "I'm actually quite curious about that class, and might consider trying for it next year. I am curious, however, as to the difficulty of learning magic, I have heard it isn't quite the same as using a raiment," he said lightly as Q'ara sat up in interest at Kayl's curiosity as they started to speak about magic and spellcasting until the other student of the Diviner Class arrived.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image

After the cemetery Calliope had lazed about her room without much care to do anything. When night had fallen, she took up her position by Reese's bedside and quickly fell asleep, even though normally she would fight slumber with every fiber of her being. Unlike clockwork, she did not have the horrific nightmares she was so accustomed to, and instead slept well into morning. When she awoke, bleary eyed and confused, she saw Reese had already left the room and that the morning sky was in its later orange tinted hues. Bolting up and getting ready, she quickly made her way to class, hoping to give Rhysian the answer he seemed to be waiting for.

When she entered the class, ready to apologize to the man, she instead saw a woman sitting at the desk speaking to Kayl intently. They seemed to be in a very deep conversation, something she could not hear as the class was positioned in a descending manner and the door was at one of its higher apexes, but she slowly took her seat as she watched them. Her face was familiar, she knew her as one of the teachers but also one that had come far too late to the massacre two months ago. She was the one with the flashy whirlwind, either her raiment or a spell, Calliope didn't know.

Waiting for the correct moment, a lull in their conversation, Calliope raised her hand before asking, "Where is Professor Rhysian?"

Who: Kayl and a new teacher || What: Mildly confused || When: Morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: Is she the actual teacher, or another sub? If she was a sub then Rhysian would be here. Well then why is she here?
OOC:

Raiyun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:55 am
~ NPG Academy Page Boy ~

As class progressed, a light knock came upon the door. After a moment, a young male page stepped inside the classroom, a note in hand. “Pardon my intrusion Professor, but I have an urgent note from Nurse Larina for Kayl.” That being said, the page moved through the classroom, as quick and quiet as a bunny until he came to Kayl‘s side. “For you.” Handing over the note, the page made a little bow to Kayl and the Professor before turning on his heel and exiting the classroom, closing the door behind him with a light click.

The note Read:

Lelyna has awoken. All is well, she seems in good health and spirits. Please come visit her at your earliest convenience. - Nurse Larina

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Looking up as the other student they had been waiting for entered the classroom, Q'ara shifted her gaze briefly before finishing up her words with Kayl. She was about to speak to the class as a whole, rather then to one singular student when Calliope raised a question of her own. "Ah, well unfortunately, he is dealing with something that requires his upmost attention, and sent me in his stead," Q'ara said lightly before standing and placing her hands on her hips. "It will likely only be for this class, so you can expect him back in the next class, in the meantime, I thought we could start with raiment casting usage and practice, both so that I can better understand where you both in ability, and what you could improve on..." Q'ara was just finishing up while digging into her bag for something. Just as she pulled out a short feathered quill, a knock came to the door and a Page came in quickly, apologizing before heading to Kayl.

Without a thought Kayl suddenly stood up with the note in his hand. "My Apologies Ms Krea, I truly am curious about your given lesson, and would like to continue this at a later time if you'll permit, but I have somewhere I absolutely need to go, right now," Kayl said while gathering up his things quickly, and starting for the door. "Kayl? Is everything alright?" Q'ara started to say as Kayl essentially charged to the door. "Yes, Ms Krea, please forgive me, I wouldn't leave if it wasn't urgent..." he said while bowing deeply to the teacher. In that moment, just as Kayl bowed, Q'ara suddenly muttered something under her breath while holding one of her hands out, and a small shift of magical energy pulled off of the note in Kayl's hand just before he left the room. The magical wave of energy then hovered in the air over to Q'ara and spread in front of her in a perfect copy of the words that were upon the note.

Lelyna has awoken. All is well, she seems in good health and spirits. Please come visit her at your earliest convenience. - Nurse Larina

'Seem's he was successful...' Q'ara thought while closing her fist as the magic disappeared and cleared from the air. Looking up, there was only one student in the class now like before. "Well it seems circumstances have put us in a pickle," Q'ara said lightly as she leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. "I suppose there isn't really much of a point in continuing with only half the class present," She said jokingly while giving her complete attention to Calliope now. "I'll leave it up to you Ms. Callas, I'd be happy to go over some Diviner aspects of magic, as well as some personalized raiment practices for manifesting proper power and control," She said while tilting her head lightly as she looked at the only student what was left in the class. "Or we can call it a self-study, and be on our individual ways, to which Lord Rhysian can continue his lessons come next class, what say you?"

═══════════════════╝

...Kayl exits to the Infirmary
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:01 pm
User Image

Calliope had a vacant expression, her eyes trained on the woman leading the class as she answered. Rhysian was pulled away from class, but he'd be back. The girl nodded, looking out the window as she continued on to speak about the lesson plan. She had no real urge to show this particular teacher what she could do, or humor her in any way, but thankfully a messenger came slowly into the room and delivered something to Kayl. He left hurriedly enough, apologizing for missing class, and Calliope's attention swept back to the teacher as lettering appeared in the air.

The girl frowned, aware that the teacher had just broken Kayl's privacy, before she was spoken to. She said nothing as the woman continued to speak, the tone of her voice was light, as if she had not just broken the barrier that the boy obviously didn't want crumbled. Calliope would much rather have her old professor back, knowing full well if he had done something similar should would forgive him for it. He was only looking out for them, after all.

She shook her head as the teacher finished. "No, I better be off," Calli stated, picking herself out of her seat and leaving without a glance behind her.

{Exit and end interaction for day swap}

Who: Kayl and a new teacher || What: Confused || When: Morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: She's one to look out for. Don't give her too much information.
OOC:

Raiyun

Echo Galen

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:34 am
User Image

The last few days Calliope had laid in bed, barely moving other than to the bathroom or to get food. The feeling of immobility washed over so terribly, it was hard to stay awake for more than an hour at a time, choosing instead to roll over and drifting back into slumber. She didn't know why she felt this way, or what could have caused it since music was actually nice and made her smile. Her friends were there with her, and the duel had gone well. That day had been a long time coming, Calliope haven't had genuinely smiled for months, and yet the very next day she felt utterly drained. A coldness was inside of her, and she was happy she had not had a previous class for some time. That was, however, until this day. Her knit class was starting and if she missed Rhysian coming back, she could not give him her answer. Not that she really cared about that right now, the girl forcing herself to raise off her bed to freshen up for the day.

When she got into the class, she realized she was the only one as it usually was. Calliope liked arriving before everyone else, letting her head fall onto the table and peering outside. It was calm and she didn't have to put on a show for anyone. That is much that she did that morning, staring at the window as she people watched. It didn't bring her as much interest as it usually did, but she continued as she waited for another student or the teacher.

Who: Alone || What: Empty || When: Morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: Hello darkness, my old friend
OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

(Entering for new RP day)

Nora clung to her coat as the harsh wind blew against her body while she walked to class. Her ears and nose were freezing despite her scarf being wrapped around her neck and somewhat covering her face. Once she finally entered the building and got to her class, she let out a sigh of relief as her body began to warm up. Normally, she was fine with a little cold weather but today was freezing cold. She looked around the area to find the Diviner classroom then entering the classroom. As she began to remove her scarf and gloves, she noticed she was the only student there along with Calliope, who she hadn't seen since the day at the cemetery. She waved towards Calliope to get her attention before going to hug her. "Hey Calliope! How are you doing I haven't seen you in a while. Did you get to do anything fun?" Nora said as she took a seat next to her. "I was sick so I didn't do much except stay in my dorm." She chuckled as she took her coat off and brushed off all the snow it had accumulated in the short walk here. Nora was pretty disappointed she wasn't able to go meet with Camilla and Azura and everyone like she had planned to do yesterday, but hopefully tomorrow during her combat class she'd be able to learn some hand-to-hand combat or maybe learn to use a weapon during class. But Nora focused on the class she was currently in as she waited for the other Elementors and the teacher to show up.

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | Winter Outfit/Coat
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

Echo Galen

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

As the students started to gather in the Diviner classroom, the merger of the Diviner and Elementor class bringing more students to the classroom for the time being, a very slow and steady mist started to form and slowly spread on the floor just off to the side of the teacher's desk. As the first few students started to speak amongst themselves, the mist started to fill the area just next to the desk more heavily, billowing out slightly and steadily growing as it spread out and filled the air in front of the class. The area in front of the board would slowly become obscured at first and then in the next moment, the mist-like fog suddenly burst upwards as if it was erupting from the ground.

Through the sudden burst of mist and fog, Rhysian suddenly stepped through and into the room as if there was a door in the wall behind the obscuring mist, just as soon as he stepped into the room the mist and fog slowed and faded, disappearing as it scattered through the air. "Hello Class, Good Morning," Rhysian said while stepping over to his desk and placing a packet of folders down on his desk before looking up to the class. "Hmmm, it seems we are still waiting on a few students, let's give them a few more minutes to get to class and get situated and then we will begin," Rhysian said with a light smile as he stepped in front of his desk and crossed his arms in front of his chest, leaning against his desk casually as he looked to the students that were present. "Ms. Callas, Good Morning, it's good to see you bright and early this morning," He would say with a bit of a pep in his voice, as if he was seemingly in a good mood. "Once class has commenced and everyone is working on their individual assignments, we can go over some of your raiment details, as well as the basic magic fundamentals of its use," Rhysian said with a nod, wanting to give her something to look forward too since he had missed the last knit class.

Rhysian then looked to the student sitting beside her. Of the Elementor class joining them there were three females and one male, to anyone that wasn't acquainted with them it could have been anyone's guess as to which student this was, however in their student files Rhysian happened to note that each of the female students joining his class had a different distinctive hair color. "Hmmm, you must be Ms. Park Yes?" Rhysian asked lightly yet confidently before continuing on. "Well met, I am Rhysian De'Valaer, one of the Court Mages of the Academy and your teacher for the time being." He said in a very straight forward tone. "So tell me Ms. Park, what can you tell me about your raiment, aside from the basic description that is written in your student file,"

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Echo Galen

BIueEssence

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items