Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
NAME﴿
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

Yesterday was a relaxing day. Not many students came to the infirmary, and those who did were in more than capable hands with the nurse, although the doctor did help whenever she needed him. He did step out of the infirmary for a short while to buy some treats from the bakery, which he shared with his nurse as a token of his appreciation for all the good work she has been doing. That was yesterday, and today is a brand new adventure. It began all too familiar with Atem pestering his master Merek. He let his feathery friend loose to hunt while he made himself breakfast to eat in the form of eggs, bread, and water. By the time he left his home, Atem returned to his master, perched on his left shoulder. The doctor gently patted his friend's head for a few seconds while he continued making his way to the academy. Finally, he made it to the infirmary, and there was Larina on her hands and knees looking around for something. If he had to guess, she is looking for her apron. She can never seem to remember where she placed it before going home, but Merek did not grow tired of this. It does not appear to him that she noticed him entering the infirmary, so he went to his medicine prep area where she has a tendency to leave her apron. Sure enough, it was still there. He picked up the apron as Atem flew to an empty infirmary bed, then he walked over to the bed that Larina was currently searching underneath before kneeling down to meet her face and present her with the apron as he said,

"I believe you are looking for this. Perhaps I need to label a place for you so you know where to find your apron."

.As your doctor, I have a few rules.
You will do all that I say.
If you are beautiful, expect my advances.
Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions.
ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[Its a secret]

➼ WITH
[Larina]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

benihime213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Simple }

Larina looked up as her face got close to Merek's by accident. She tilted her head as she saw her apron. He was her savior. She doesn't know what she would do without it. She jumped at Merek as she wrapped her arms around him. She was hugging him as she giggled in happiness. She kissed him on the cheek for saving her life once more. She knows it was just an apron but it was part of her nurse uniform. "Thank you so much Merek sir. You are a savior." She was so happy. She even smiled with tears of joy in her eyes. She had thought she lost it. He finds it every day for her.

"I think you take it home, don't you?" She soon noticed she was hugging him as she squeaked and stumbled backward onto her butt. That was not appropriate behavior. She hurried to her feet flustered like always. She was patting her cheeks. "Sir that was a thank you hug. Right, Atem? You saw it." She cleared her throat as she took her apron and began to put it on properly. She double checked her ribbon to make sure her hair was still up. She began to straighten up her desk she had messed up.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:20 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

Merek was not caught off guard by Larina's sudden hug. He is aware of her tendencies to act before she thinks, and this is one of those moments. It is cute to see her behave like this over a simple apron. It did take her a bit of time to realize that not only did she hug the doctor, but gave a kiss on his cheek. When she did, she had a minor freakout, stumbled onto her butt, then got back on her feet. At that point, Merek, with his grin still intact, stood up from the floor and heard her attempt to reason why she gave him the hug. It was amusing that she was also speaking to Atem, who only looked at her like he normally does with anyone. Merek chuckled lightly before he patted the nurse's head lightly. That probably will not help with Larina's nerves, but he did like seeing her this way.

"You are most welcome love. Do your best next time to remember where you put your apron before you leave. Although...I did enjoy your hug. It was...soft. And inviting. "

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[Its a secret]

➼ WITH
[Larina]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

benihime213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Simple }

She felt the patting on her head as she flushed. She closed her eyes as she prayed to the goddess for strength. She nodded as she looked at him over her shoulder. At least this time he was mostly dressed. She wiped some loose strands from her face. She was burning up from the heat. She heard him mention the hug as she blushed. "Doctor the hug was an accident. It isn't lady-like to do that in a work area." She was flustered as she knocked things over.

"Doctor? Could we also speak of you wearing a shirt when at home as well?" She kept facing away from him. She was so scared he would see her red cheeks. She was pale enough it showed so easily. She laid her hands on her cheeks. She would take a deep breath as she rubbed her cheeks. She was trying to calm down as she wobbled a bit. Oh, she needed fresh air. She walked over to the window and tried to open it.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:09 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

It is not shocking to Merek to feel a certain heat from the nurse. It is a side effect of the doctor's presence and mannerisms. He cannot stop this from happening to Larina, along with other women he comes in contact with. He has noticed that it makes his already clumsy nurse clumsier. Soon after she explained to him one more time that her hug was accidental and that is not something a lady should do in the workplace, she ended up knocking a few things over. None of them were glass objects, valuable medicine or breakable in general. As he reached for the fallen items and put them back into their rightful place, she asked if they could talk about him wearing a shirt when they are at home? Since Larina has not found a home of her own, Merek kindly offered her his home to stay at for as long as she needs. He does have a tendency to bare his chest when he is in the comfort of his home. However, he rarely sees Larina due to this habit of his. Upon seeing her attempting to open a window, he walked over and helped her.

"I suppose that can be discussed...however, I would prefer to see your precious face as you speak to me. Do you not consider it rude to not face the one you are speaking to?"

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[Its a secret]

➼ WITH
[Larina]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

benihime213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:03 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

At home, a compromise was discussed and agreed upon. This compromise was based on something Merek and Larina talked about briefly during work hours. As of right now, he is no longer shirtless while staying in his own home. However, he is not exactly wearing a shirt to cover himself up. His muscles are still quite visible for Merek and others to admire. He wears a white cloth tied around his waist like a belt and diagonally across his chest from his right shoulder. As much as he does not want to have his precious gift faint at the sight of his perfect physique all the time, he does treat his home as a place of relaxation and his clothes can get in the way of that relaxation time. However, the time for relaxation is not now. He has to go to work with his companion Atem hoping that no student seriously injures themselves. After arriving at the infirmary, he immediately checked his stock of medicine to see if more had to be made. At this moment, he is well-stocked, so there was not more he can do than continue his research based on the publishings of other doctors, including those who supposedly use magic.

""

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖With the previous day being somewhat of a rough start to her teaching days at the Academy, the teacher had spent the remaining time of her freedom out of the classroom merely studying more and taking notes, expanding the amount of information she had to create more learning opportunities for the young. Surely, the amount of effort and sheer thinking that went with those long lasting hours of planning and developing took their toll on her physical state. Had the headache begun when she was comfortably at home, nothing some decent rest or a relaxing time distracting herself with more amusing things couldn't solve, but no, the pulsating pain struck her when she was already at the Academy and setting her materials up for organizing the next class day. Relesta decided to leave those matters aside for only a brief moment and seek out help in dealing with the headache, going straight for the infirmary. The woman hadn't even been able to actually lay down her materials anywhere, unable to reach her office before the pain became too much to ignore just like that.

In complete honesty, the pain was not that bad, it just weakly pulsated over the sides of her temples as she focused on things. But, considering she was still new, perhaps having seen only the head librarian from a distant once, the female had yet to meet other members of staff, or fellow teachers. It was an uneasy feeling knowing they were around, but never being able to get in contact with them. So, at least, it would be good to become acquainted with the people over at the Infirmary. You never know when a student may get hurt with his own raiment, like its usual when it comes to elementors and their devastating natures. It was as one man once said, there was a girl student who even managed to blow herself up, whether or not she lived after not being the scariest part when dealing with this story. So, having the headache as a motivator besides the social urge, Relesta halted in front of the Infirmary door and knocked on the door a couple of times in a small period, believing the place was not empty.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Shoulder's exposed }

Larina had actually stayed around for Merek this morning. She didn't run out while he was still getting ready. She stood at the front door wearing a nice dress with only her shoulders exposed to the world. She always kept everything covered on her body. She felt like she needed something like this to keep her cool. As they arrived at the infirmary she began to look around once more for her missing apron. She didn't get far when she heard a knock at the door. She tilted her head as she looked at Merek. Was one of the children hurt already? She walked to the door no longer caring about her apron. She opened it with a smile on her face. She was a petite nurse but she was not afraid to greet people. She opened her closed eyes as she noticed it was a teacher as the woman seemed far more mature in appearance than Larina did.

"Greeting Miss. How may I assist you today? Or do you need the doctor hunk?" She gasped as she covered her mouth. She didn't mean to say that. She meant to say his name. She whimpered under her breath as she gave an apologetic expression. Now things will be even more intense. "Excuse me. Forget I said that. I meant Doctor Merek." Her cheeks were bright against her pale skin. She felt even more awkward as she didn't mean to let that slip. This is what daydreaming got her. She lowered her head a bit but she was also examining the woman to see if there were any noticeable injuries.

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:14 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

If Merek was the type of doctor who did not aspire to be anything beyond running an academy's infirmary, he probably would have called today's work to be boring. However, he had kept himself occupied with his own work. A decent amount of his time was spent in his own studies and experiments. Overall, he kept himself productive, even allowing Atem to fly away briefly since his avian companion did not like being stuck in one room for a long time. The time to go home had come. Merek shall look forward to what the next day may bring. Hopefully, it will be like this day where he got to work on his experiments and research. Today started in a way that Merek did not expect. For a while, Larina would leave his home due to the struggles she has being near someone as god-like as him. However, she was still there and wearing a dress that showed off her shoulders. That is the most skin he has seen of her since they first met. This is a good surprise, to say the least, although Merek prevented himself from commenting on it fearing that she may change into something she considers to be more conservative. Together they left his home, with Atem on his right shoulder and carrying his medicine bag, and walked to the academy. The first thing that always had to be done when the two of them enter the infirmary is to find Larina's "missing" apron. Somehow she always misplaces it, and he ends up finding fairly quickly. He will help her as soon as he finishes organizing his various medicines, at least that was the intention until there was a knock at the door. Larina answered the door and greeted whoever was there like she usually does, although she said something that caught his attention. "Do you need the doctor hunk?" she says. Usually, that is something he will hear in the streets when he passes by groups of women who speak of him thinking he would not hear them, or the ones who are bold like him. Larina does not fit into either one of those groups, so it was surprising and satisfying to hear that from her. Of course, she tried to rectify her "mistake", but it is too late. He found her apron in one of the drawers, neatly folded. He grabbed it, closed the drawer, then walked over to Larina and their guest. If this person is a student, then she is the tallest and most mature looking student he has met so far. However, that may not be the case. He presented the apron to Larina, not even commenting on what she said, before speaking to Relesta,

"I am Dr. Wildfire, although you may call me Draco if that is easier. And once we are out of this infirmary, we can be on a first-name basis and you can call me Merek. What can we do for you?"

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

benihime213
Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 am
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖The brunette paid close attention to sound, standing idly before the door in wait. There, it was possible to hear movement inside of the room, and much like expected, the door opened gently. Holding it open was a a female, soft in appearance with long black hair. The style was envious, Relesta had to admit to herself, but utilizing this sort of cuter hairdo was beyond her tastes, deciding to keep on with the most formal compositions. Still, looking down respectfully to the nurse, the elementor took the time to listen to the words spoken by her. Surprised at the end of it, eyebrows rose and eyelids went wide. The mature one had been caught off guard by the question, wondering what type of situation the infirmary was in to such term be chosen when referring to the doctor in charge. Yet, as expected of this event, the nurse's pale features became blushed, before, during, and after her own correction, revealing that the responsible male's name was rightfully Doctor Merek. "It's alright, I... well, it happens, I guess" .Her tone was almost as firm as usual, but showed confusion in what to reply to that strange previous statement. Awkward was a perfect term for the scene.

Fortunately, for all involved, the doctor stepped in. Educated, the apparent straight to the point personality introduced itself and gave a name to be known by. At least, within the confines of the infirmary. Dr. Wildfire, or Draco if more accessible socially by Relesta. Composed as she was, the magma elementor's expression continued neutral, poker facing masterfully the curiosity and thoughts rolling around inside her mind, involving the titles the doctor went by. Nodding in his direction after the 'call me Merek' part, related to how one would treat him beyond the infirmary's area, the dark skinned woman of disciplined pose began to answer their questions on how she could be helped. "I have just a minor headache, but first, please allow me to introduce myself" . An arm extended to the doctor, and then to the nurse, offering a handshake by the firm, yet feminine, palm. "I'm Relesta, the new teacher for the elementors, honored to meet both of you" .With all introcutions now done, the woman went back to the proper subject. "...But yes, a headache as been bothering me this entire time, do you have anything I could take to ease this? And... Also, could I have a look inside? I'm looking to become acquainted with everyone, know the areas, if it's not too much of a bother" .Even when asking for permission to better understand their workplace and themselves, her voice still carried a rigid tone, fitting to a teacher. Her pupils in direct stare with Dr. Wildfire's, as his reply would most likely be the one to decide if entering would be possible or not. Albeit having no visible emotion on her face besides a friendly weak smile, generic to the public, the woman could not help but imagine the respectable doctor as Mr. Hunk. Her tastes were vastly different, but Relesta agreed he was at least good looking.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:03 am
User Image

She tugged at her pigtails in embarrassment. She normally would have just pulled it back in a ponytail but she missed her pigtails at the moment. She saw her apron as she reached out and took it. She gave a weak smile as she sighed. She slipped it over her head and tied it behind her back. She soon heard why the woman was here. Larina heard a name given shortly after. She blinked as she thought the name sounded really pretty. She even gave an admiring gaze as she shook the woman's hand. Larina gasped as she felt like she had forgotten her own manners. She went to open her mouth but hurried and shut it. She was afraid she would make another mistake. Her likes should stay in her head not be spoken out loud like she did with the word hunk. She had heard someone use it before when she was out shopping. She thought she would try again.

"Excuse me. Please forgive my poor manners. My name is Larina. It is a pleasure, Ma'am." Larina's mind went back to a headache mentioned once more. Without another word, she went to a cabinet as she jumped to open it. She was so short when it came to reaching things. She slipped out of her shoes and pulled up her dress a little as she climbed up to the herbal cabinet. She began to dig through some jars of preserved herbs and plants. She would let Merrek examine her but Larina was an herbal healer more less. She knew her plants and what they are capable of doing.

"Aha. I found it." She stepped down as she ran to put on some water to warm. She looked at the passionflower in the jar as she would steep it in some warm water to help. Well, she hoped it would help. Of course, she would let Merrek do his thing but all she is doing it making a tea. "Doctor? Passionflower is a calming agent. It can also be used to help headaches. Should we try it?" She asked looking over her shoulder as her eyes were wide with excitement as this was her training expertise. She couldn't heal cuts but ailments like headaches and simple things she had knowledge of plants that can heal. She soon felt like she may be overstepping her boundaries. She was normally a daydreamer but she was all of a sudden acting like a nurse.

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

A minor headache is the ailment that the woman standing before Merek is suffering from. He should have a remedy in his infirmary for that, but why make her visit short? This is the first time the two of them have met, so the least they should do is talk for a little to become somewhat familiar with each other. When she offered her hand to Larina and him, he did respond with his own firm handshake. To offer something gentle to someone like her would feel like an insult from Merek's point of view. He wonders where this woman is from considering that he has not seen her before, not even outside of the academy. Is she a new arrival? Certainly new to the academy since she introduced herself as Relesta, the new Elementor teacher. She asked if she can have a look around the infirmary along with receiving treatment for her headache. Merek will gladly do both of these things. First, he gave her space to walk inside by moving out of her way. Then he said to her,

"A pleasure to meet you Relesta. Please come in. You are more than welcome to look around and ask what you desire to know. Don't mind my feathery companion Atem. He will not bother you so long as you do not bother him. How long have you been enduring this headache?"

As Relesta stepped further into the infirmary and made her observations, Larina had been hard at work looking through the herbal cabinet to find something that can alleviate Relesta's headache. She came across a particular plant known as passionflower. He is aware of passionflower's capabilities as a calming agent, but will it work for headaches? Maybe, but it is probably best to ask more questions regarding what may have caused Relesta's headache.

"Perhaps Larina. I tend to use passionflower for patients who have difficulties sleeping or anxiety issues. Does this apply to you Relesta? It would be understandable since you only begun your position as the Elementor professor."

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

benihime213
Enlightened Savagery

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖With a favorable space being offered to her as a first reaction to her request, Relesta gave humble stepping into the room, simultaneously listening to the words spoken by the peculiar Dr. Wildfire. It was interesting, to her at least, that there was a feathery creature within the workplace as well, keeping company to anyone who stood inside. Most likely the doctor either took the being home when he left, or left it in the infirmary at all times, perhaps as a mascot. In whatever case, the elementor looked back the male as the same questioned how long had been since the pain first started affecting her. "Since this morning. It was... Actually, still is nothing major but it's bothering me a great lot" .The firm voice stated, the woman herself directing eyes once more to the inside of the infirmary, curious at every little detail exposed to the bare eye. It was during the little tour that the brunette watched attentively to Larina, introduced properly after the doctor and wearing a sudden apron. Most likely had forgotten about it, as the female appeared wearing it after the magma manipulator had shown up at their doorstep.

Listening to their conversation about a certain green lifeform, a 'passionflower', the teacher herself was not really understanding the process. Relesta certainly knew more about rocks and different terrains than the herbal studies and overall knowledge over the natural items that could usually be turned into tea or medicine. If a certain stone or similar material could be used for those ends, the serious woman did not know, but it was healthy question to answer to herself later on by studying. A mere way to pass the time in case she gets a break or two. "To be honest, I tend to have a healthy dose of sleep, and my nerves are usually under control. It's just that this time I spent a lot of brainpower on organizing things for future classes and special plans for the students... I guess that just took a stronger toll than I expected" .Sincerely, Relesta responded to Draco and offered a gentil smile, friendly and pure with lips closed. Shifting focus to the variety of beds spread throughout the room, the disciplined mind began to wonder what kind of events must've gone down for it to have that amount of beds for those who needed. "... Have you ever had more injured than beds here?" .Relesta asked, dark orbs moving over to the nurse and her doctor in charge.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:35 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

"I see. Perhaps you overworked yourself a little bit. I've seen this happen to those who are adjusting to new environments, people and positions. I think you will do fairly well if you take it easy with bed rest or do something that you find relaxing. The academy has a free day tomorrow so you should have plenty of time to recover. I can still prescribe the passionflower treatment my nurse has suggested. I am not absolutely certain that this will cause drowsiness, but it may help you relax, which should help alleviate your headache. However, if your headache persists, the return to the infirmary."

Whether Relesta took the passionflower treatment or not, Merek does not believe that there are any serious concerns about the magma manipulator's conditions. Minor headaches eventually go away anywhere within a few hours. Even if it does not, it should not last any longer than a day. If it does persist, then this headache may be more serious than the doctor perceives it to be current and the patient will have to return to the infirmary to seek treatment. If Relesta accepts the passionflower treatment, then Merek would ask his nurse Larina to prepare the passionflower tea. The Elementor teacher asked Merek a question he normally does not get asked, but it is nothing outside of his comfort zone to talk about.

"I have been fortunate to have never had more patients than beds during my time so far at this academy. It is quite remarkable given the extraordinary raiments that the students here possess, but I do believe that the teachers here do a fantastic job of keeping them safe and helping them to control their power."

When Relesta left the infirmary with or without drinking the passionflower tea, Merek and Larina found themselves alone with each other again. He did not forget that she called him Dr. Hunk earlier and he was not going to let her forget that. She did try to keep herself busy so that she did not have to talk about what she said, but he stopped her at some point, making sure that she was facing him when he planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. It is here that he called her "White Rose", a nickname that he deemed fitting for her. This may or may not have put her out of commission for the rest of the day depending on her reaction, but when it was time to go home, the two of them plus Atem left the infirmary and went back to his home.

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[Exit Post]

benihime213
Enlightened Savagery

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:30 am
User Image

Larina stuck to herself while Merek and Relesta would speak. He was answering her questions and Larina would find herself looking back every so often. She admired such an intelligent doctor such as Merek. He had always caught her attention when he was working. She honestly wishes she could be as smart as him one day with her nursing skills. She had made the tea and had offered it to Relesta. If she took it or not was up to the woman. Larina knew it would be great for minor headaches. When the woman did leave Larina hurried to work making beds. She was avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

But soon he cornered her and she stopped. Larina felt the warmth on her forehead as she glanced up with wide eyes. She looked like a doe-eyed deer. She felt her heart pick up in speed as she fainted into his arms. She was caught off guard by his gesture and it made her very concerned on her own health. Once she had gotten some rest Merek and Larina had started home with Atem. She was too scared to say a word as she might get another peck on the forehead for no reason. So in her silence, she had contemplated what she would do on her free day.

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out