Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/16
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:37 pm
Ya i made some pretty big changes to diet and excercise the past year and the cholesterol didnt budge it was nuts. but its on both sides of the family the familial cholesterolemia or w/e pretty bad. too many of em die in 50s or younger cuz they dont take meds or if they do they still eat garbage so. i'm taking it seriously. but i do hope the kava doesnt bother it. so far so good. i'm not on a big one. just a lil one every other day. so if i have kava in the evening playing music its on the off days lol. so far so good. i hope it helps! and i hope urs helps you too.

stardew is cool too in that its so cheap to buy and small to dl but such a long game and replay value is huge. and you can start multiplayer online or local coop. or start single player and build a lil cabin to invite ppl to see later. on switch or pc so its pretty cool to rly just get away from it all. i'm hype to play it again tonite. i'm starting back into spring and i got sprinklers this spring so no more living with a water can all spring summer and fall lol. i have this game on pc switch and my cell phone lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:24 pm
Flash player sorta working! gaia GD

I switched to firefox last nite cuz chromes blocking adblock on youtube and voila they have a flash player loading aquariums! Not perfectly yet. devs on gaia are tweaking them to try and get fishing going and they have a few games going and towns and aquariums are trying to partially work! I'm hopeful! go just look up your gaia aquarium using firefox. i didnt even have to dl the flash player. it was built into firefox. happyyyyy!

edit: omg i was able to get in to see my old towns original house to screenshot!!! Ahhhhhh! it was tricky tho. going to towns and trying to naviage won't work. directory is wonky and you cant walk your avatar. you must go to "my gaia" , then "my house", then at the robot shot select "design my home" and it puts you inside your house to see it again! heart

edit: its not a firefox thing turns out. gaia has put it into their own site i guess. cuz its working on chrome now too eek  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:58 am
Its nice to be able to feed my fish every day again. even if i cant do much else yet! and if i go into the design your home from the robot in the shop i can sort of move furniture around that's already placed. its something! gmornin all!

edit same day: ANNND you can tap the tank to get fishies to follow you if you tap the thin blue lines going down the sides of the tank and the blue line at the bottom. the border i guess is all that's clickable  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:35 am
Omg!!!! 4laugh
That's so cool I didn't think they'd pull it off anytime soon.
Now I'll have to actually sort my gaia house out xd
Aquariums coming back is so awesome, I wonder if booty grab will eventually be available again too.
So exciting to seeeeee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:40 pm
It's really janky for me in firefox, it displays the house an aquarium but half of the UI buttons don't seem to work.
Might have to wait a lil longer for them to iron things out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:23 am
Oh ya there's alot you cant do. you can organize furniture in existing house but not add any or remove any by going to "design my home" from robot. you can tap on very outtermost edges of sides and bottom of tank but not inside tank area.

you can get an inventory drop down for tank and blindly select things to change scenery and add fish but cant remove little decorations or name or remove fish.
can feed fish, change music, lighting, temp and choose between the 2 bottom songs is what i was able to do. cant comment on aquariums yet either.

but i can see my fish and feed em and tap to get em to follow if i tap outter bottom edge. its a start!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:31 am
Poll reset! heart

My house got reset when I opened it for some reason I got a pop up saying "earthquake you need to redesign" but can't put any of the furniture in at the moment.
Finally got my item drops from my fish that died like 6 years ago though xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:10 am
New day new poll!
heart  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:20 am
ya rip to the fishies i had to flush mine too. sorry bout the house tho that sux. i guess i was lucky mine was still ok. at least i can feed teh new ones now!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:45 am
emotion_ghost gmornin all! bumps for everyone! emotion_ghost  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:20 am
Hey hey heeyyy heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:57 am
Stopped being lazy and logged into the mule again lol  

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:25 am
Morning peeeeps 4laugh
Things are looking up with the new job, getting paid more, may have a cheeky blaze soon to celebrate xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:52 am
grats on the new job and cheeky blaze! i gotta go google what that is brb... Oh! I think its the partaking of peaceful ganja things? or it also came up as a pair of high wasted shorts but imma lean toward the first thang. either way grats! lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:02 pm
Tyyy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yeah I meant a smoke lol, my last job hasn't paid me for like 7 weeks now so I just did the sensible thing and took a break from it.
It really helps with the OCD so I can actually do things like read a book without my brain shooting off in every other direction.
Just played booty grab a bunch of times wooo this return of flash is actually so exciting. Might need to try a diff browser though ruffle seems really janky in firefox.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games