Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:16 pm
*Miyamoto walked up and punched Rester.*
"Come on ye idiot! They've got the rock-hard mystery meat steak today, and I know how much you love it!" he said as he waved the one he'd gotten on his first day at Riku.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:26 am
As Kumi was walking around the halls her head ache came back "ow...it hurts..." she said "Kumi-chan! Did she really come back!?" Joey said coming after her "Joey...it doesn't matter...it'll stop eventually..."Kumi said "But...what if you turn into a real assassin...?"Joey said worried "then, don't hesitate to kill me..." Kumi said as she continues to walk "I'm fine..." she said. Joey didn't follow Kumi at all he just looked at her walking away 'but....I don't want to kill you...' Joey thought.

As Kumi was walking she heard the voice again 'always remeber...don't ever forget...who you were' said the voice. She dropped her bag and fainted by the halls  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:56 am
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
"hey don't cry...everything'll be alright...I'll support you I promise" Ryu said
"Huh? Support? I don't understand?" Mizu whimperd.
"I'll teach you everything just don't cry..." He said to Mizu
Mizu whiped her tears and hugged the boy. "Thanks, but won't I be a burden?"
"you won't but please....you're hugging me to tight" Ryu said  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:26 am
*Miyamoto showed Rester a dent in the steak.*
"This is where you shot me." Miyamoto said in a joking tone. "I'm sure that you'll love to have some homemade school armor for yourself."
*As he was walking through the halls, Miyamoto saw Joey standing over Kumi.*
"I'll take her to the infirmory." Miyamoto said as he slung her over his shouder and began to walk off.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:54 pm
Rester clenched his fists. So all this time he was bluffing, eh? Well, he won't have to. One cannon, and he would get revenge. But he needed more. More power, and unless he got that power, he was a useless foe against Silencer. But where could he get it? Rester puzzled himself with this question a few times. Then he remembered. There having rock hard mystery meat today, Miyamoto had siad. Then Rester moved. One inch. And spoke these words. "I know exactly how to get power."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:22 pm
*Miyamoto was toying with his grenade, when Joey came in shouting his head off.*
"New haircut or something?" Miyamoto asked when he saw Joey. He had singed over half of Joey's hair off in elemental class.  

The PHiX

Mog_Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:34 pm
yuki_snow114
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
"hey don't cry...everything'll be alright...I'll support you I promise" Ryu said
"Oh. Sorry!" Mizu blushes, jumps back, and bows.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:32 pm
haas700
*Miyamoto was toying with his grenade, when Joey came in shouting his head off.*
"New haircut or something?" Miyamoto asked when he saw Joey. He had singed over half of Joey's hair off in elemental class.
"hahaha! Very funny teach..." Joey said, annoyed.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:35 pm
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
"Oh. Sorry!" Mizu blushes, jumps back, and bows.
"what are you having problems with?" Ryu asked  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:59 am
yuki_snow114
haas700

"So, you wanted to see my opinion on it or something?" he questioned with a hint of laughter.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:06 am
haas700
yuki_snow114
haas700

"So, you wanted to see my opinion on it or something?" he questioned with a hint of laughter.
Joey sighed "sensei (teacher)...if...Kumi becomes an assassin...promise me that...you won't kil her...because...I'm the only one who can kill her by the time that happens" he said as he leaves Miyamoto behind  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:29 pm
Name: Darem
Side: Good
Race: Human
Weapons: Sword, hammer, bow
Courses: magic, slaying, healing
Appearance: my avi
Personality: quiet
Bio: ???
Dorm: F5  

Darem

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:52 pm
*Miyamoto appeared in front of Joey.*
"Kumi is like this grenade..." he said as he pulled the pin, "you know when it'll explode, but you'll never be ready." as he said that he left the grenade at one second to go, and put the pin back in.
"I might be able to help save her, if you give me more info..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:45 pm
Rester frowne and sighed. Then he came to the cafeteria. "give me the rock hard steak stuff." he said. "but-" the kitchen duty person spluttered. "NOW!" commanded Rester. In less than 10 minutes, he was heading off to the borderlands, where he could reach the tideworld and the murlocs. There he would enter the fire realm and then singe into the frozen ice of the northlands. Then he would cross the border to the netherworld. Then it would be real tough. He took one final glance at Riku. "Guys," he said. "if i dont make it back... promise me, that you'll keep the $100,000,000,000 as my life earnings. But until the netherworld is clear, that is where I must go!" He laughed a weak laugh. Then he walked through the gates. "im sure you'll want it." he cursed.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:17 pm
haas700
*Miyamoto appeared in front of Joey.*
"Kumi is like this grenade..." he said as he pulled the pin, "you know when it'll explode, but you'll never be ready." as he said that he left the grenade at one second to go, and put the pin back in.
"I might be able to help save her, if you give me more info..."

Joey sighed "she carried her mother's name, Blood Scarlet whenever she carries this name, that also means that she carries Blood Scarlet's skills which is deadly. In order for her to control herself, she had to wear a mask once in a while...otherwise the Kumi we all know will turn into someone we can be afraid of...there will be a day when...it's gonna be too late...she might end up losing her life because of Blood Scarlet...her mother died because of Blood Scarlet" he said  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games