Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:48 pm
Dru felt a sense of fulfillment as she walked inside the cove. She took her usual spot on the out most edge of the circle. She sighed softly as she rememembered what it was like here with Alex. But now it was someone different.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:15 pm
((EEEEEEEEE! O_O Please, please, the ping-pong posting... stop if you guys can. Thanks. XP))

"Well, I don't suppose it'd take very long," John confided to Mel. "I was hoping that, if you weren't doing anything after class, we could go catch a movie. I mean, I'm not going to be around much longer, so, I thought I'd try to do as much as I could with my friends as I could."

John's heart must have hit about 250 RPM as he asked her, despite his string of mental beration.  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:12 pm
Eileen chuckled softly, "Ah, it was great, especially for a beginner. Obviously a rocker, by those undertones."

Eileen put a hand on her chin for a moment, blanking out the immature yowls of laughter in the backround at yet another stupid joke.

She pointed at the paper, "You see, here, you should've flattened the three in the initial scale, because it outlines the chords really nicely. Also, a good idea is that instead of being so slow at the beginning and sounding a bit fumbly, you should probably make it so the notes are short and have pauses, so that it sounds stylistic."

Eileen grinned, "Overall, though, impressive. Very impressive actually. And I don't believe you have my number."

Eileen took out a piece of paper with neat, scrunched up writing on it, "Here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:59 pm
Mel hoped the surprise she felt didn't show on her face. She didn't really bet on that though. "Um, sure. You still up for that coffee after class? We can decide on a movie then. I've got a newspaper in my bag.... er... somewhere..." She imagined the mess of books crammed into her backpack. "We can check showtimes. Unless you already had something in mind?"

They had reached her lecture theatre and only had a few brief moments to decide what they were going to do.

Mel realised then that caffiene was probably the last thing she needed with her nerves.

((OMG I MADE A SHORT POST!!! GASP0RZ!!!

Thanks for that Eien, it's been crazy trying to keep up with all of that!

About the constant looks changes: I get bored of the way I look all the time but the bunnysuit is my standard until I can afford a maid outfit--ie: never.))

Trish the Stalker

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:33 pm
    Lee smiled, "Thanks, Didn't know if my solo would be okay. Yeah, I am a 'rocker'. Listened to too much Iron Maiden than's good for me, but hey!"

He took the paper, and put it in his pocket. "I'll save that into my phone in a minute"

He looked down at his guitar for a split second, and decided to give a small show of what he was used to playing.

(( Ever played Red Alert? The song Lee plays is Hell March from it, I think its part of the opening movie ))

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:43 pm
Griffin took a seat beside Dru and looked into her eyes. He read the contented look on her face and felt compelled to ask the question. Finally, he said "You and he used to come here, didn't you?" Why are you asking her this? It's none of your business! "You and... Alex was it?" He couldn't believe what he had just said. It really wasn't any of his business, but he had to know.

((Sorry about the ping-ponging. Also sorry about the short posts. as I have been packed with school work, track meets, and chores, I haven't had much time to post or ponder longer ones.))  

DarkPisces

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:46 pm
Dru blushed a little. How does he know that, she thought to herself.
"Yeah, we used to come here. All the time,"She answered softly. Dru remained calm and collected, not a single tear appeared in her gray eyes. She breathed in the musty air again before she continued.
"He dissappeared a year ago, I havent heard from him since."Dru said softly. This time a small memory seemed to jump into her head of them mucking around at his place in the pool. She closed her eyes and smiled softly to herself. Thankyou Alex, Dru thought quietly to herself. It seemed as though he had finally moved away and he was giving her his blessing. Dru relaxed completely after she had that memory.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:52 pm
((Sorry for the long delay, guys. I went on a little weekend vacation. This post brought to you by the SSBB Main Theme!))

"Alright, I'll see you then, Mel," John said, handing her books of to here with a wink, "It's a date! Seeya."
John kinda scuttled off before he had a chance to go red. Why, why, oh, why did he say THAT? It wasn't a date, was it? No, no, that was just a turn of phrase. Right. Right. She was a friend.

Later:

Getting oout of class, John high-tailed it to the coffee-shop (making sure to slow down and smooth out his clothes before walking in) since Mel got off of class about ten minutes before him (a**l teacher, kept the class in until the last minute).  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:15 am
In the coffee shop Mel was situated at a corner table with comfy plush chairs that had seen better days. Her books were spilled out across the table already. When she was just about ready to get up and order her coffee without him, John showed up. It's not that she was impatient so much as nervous and felt the need to do something, so when he spotted her she was in an awkward state of half-standing, half-sitting. The words were still ringing in her brain: It's a date.

"Er, John! Over here!" She waved from her sittting-stand. I must look like such an a**! Mel finally stood up properly and led John over to the counter to order.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:32 am
((eien i havent been posting in a while and i will post again later once i see a good spot to slip in))

shramin

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:22 pm
Griffin sighed as he watched Dru think. They used to come here all the time... Alex... Alex... These words rolled around in his brain like glassy marbles on a hardwood floor. What was that feeling? Was it jealousy? Jealous of what? Of a person who was no longer there? Of the person that had disappeared without a trace from Dru's life? What was there to be jealous about. She must have memories. Ah, but he knew about memories.

"I understand how that must be for you..." He gritted his teeth as he spoke. "Katherine," he gulped down that familiar feeling of hatred. "She didn't exactly disappear...Though I wish she would. She confessed to cheating on me right before breaking up with me and changing schools." He took a moment to remember that conversation he'd had almost a year ago, at the beginning of the first symester.

"Griffin, hun..." She had spoken very deliberately. "There's something I have to tell you." She had had to pause for a moment to stifle what Griffin perceived as laughter. He heard her exchange a giggle with a pronounced male voice in the background before continuing. "You see... I umm... I can't see you anymore. Me and... Well, me and David... We just work, ya know? In fact, we've been working for about... oh... eight months now?" Eight months. The exact time he and Kat had been together. Griffin tried to stammer a reply but was interrupted. "It's really not you, hun." She giggled again. Her voice was starting to sound very much like the report of his .22 pistol he always kept in his top dresser drawer. "It's just... We've grown... apart?" At this moment he had slammed the phone down, breaking the back cover off and expelling the batteries across the room. Ruined. That's what his life had become. He had truly loved her...

Griffin snapped out of his deep daze and looked back over at Dru once more. "Yeah... I know how you feel." He swallowed. "It means a lot that you brought me here." At this moment his slid closer to Dru on the ground and put his arm around her stomach. He hugged her to him and felt the warmth of her body against him. Katherine... The voice in his head whispered the name with a sneer. No. That was passed. Now he was with Dru. Now he felt safe, and so did his heart.

((Yay! Long post!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:47 pm
Dru fell back into Griffin. She was glad that he knew how she felt. Dru sighed softly.
"It's still hard, y'know. Like, you're over the person but when someone else comes along you just freeze up."Dru said quietly,"Like you think nothing will ever change in you."

When Alex had dissappeared she had noone and felt as though her life was just crumbling down around her. She didnt know wether or not he was dead or alive so all she could do was just hope for the best.
On the afternoon of her 15th Birthday she had invited Alex over for dinner with her parents. He said that he would arrive in 10 minutes, since he lived around the corner, but he never turned up.
When she went to school the next day he wasnt there either.

Dru choked back a few tears but when she felt Griffin's heartbeat she became silent.
Dru closed her eyes as they just sat there. It felt so nice, the breeze was flowing softly in and out of the cove, completely undisturbed by their presence.  

pie.my.munchies

chobichan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:21 am
Without looking back at her new friend, Fiona darted towards the door. Grasping the cold handle, she pulled it open and flew through it, doing her best to make it home. A right turn led her down to a graveyard, where she cried at the first thing she saw. A large, gray stone stuck in the dirt. No, two. Each with a name of one of her deceased parents. Shaking, the young girl fell to her knees, her heart missing a beat every second. Why did she take that path, expecting it to lead her home? Now she sat unable to move, waiting for a sign to get home, and a sign that this pain would end.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:31 pm
((Urgh... Must... not... ping-pong... AGH!))

"If you need someone to cry on, I'm your guy." Griffin whispered as he heard Dru sniffle. He hugged her against him and ran his hands slowly through her hair. He knew that he had to be strong for her. Sure, the past was painful, but he had learned from it. And what exactly did you learn, huh? I learned that you can't always trust your heart. You have to keep it on a sort of leash, he thought to himself. His heart had betrayed him that fateful day when he had asked Katherine out. Betrayals leave marks. Deep marks.

Griffin smiled as a breeze engulfed their presence and stirred an earthy smell into the air. He remembered that summer was just about here. It would be an eventful summer. He make sure of that. He'd show Dru how a relationship really could work out. More than Dru, however, he'd show himself.  

DarkPisces

chobichan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:15 pm
"Mom... Dad..." The water flooding to her eyes stung. Trapped in a vortex of emotions, Fiona's crying could be heard far from where she kneeled at the grave-stones, that to her marked the third year or so since her parents departed the world of the living. "No... I have to be strong... I promised I'd be strong!" Jumping to her feet, she looked down the street, thinking of which way to go. "I can't believe I just ran off like that... Toby's most likely upset with me... I have to get home though. If I can... Find it..."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games