Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hey, Mom....What's for supper?? [The Recipe Thread] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey Mom!
  What'd joo cook me?
  Don't bother to get up...I'll make my own!
  Eat? Why eat?
View Results

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:55 am
jelloh0530
Just a question - who here makes a reallllllllllly good steak?

any tips?

well it depends on how you like it? you can have it raw or medium done or charcoaled XD just cook it until you think its what you like it like  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:06 am
teh artery destroyer!

needz!!:
lots 'o' bacon and it's grease whee
cheese! lots and lots of cheese! domokun
a shitload of butter! blaugh
4 packs of ramen! 4laugh
a deep fryer! ninja

cook up ramen, deep fry the bacon, drain the water out of the ramen, put the bacon AND it's grease, the cheese, and the butter into the ramen! eat it all with a huge glass of whole milk!!

lol....I just came up with this off the top of my head...I would never eat this.... xp xp I'm bored

Bubonic Playtime

A Streetkid Named Desire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:39 am
chibishan
i am a casserole buff - so if anyone has any casserole recipes, please feel free to post them!!

I dont have it right with me at the moment, but i have a WICKED good French toast casserole, it may not sound unbelievable but it is. It tastes soooo good. Ill go look for the recipe.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
this one doesn't have a name yet
it's one of my throw together soups

one pack of stew meat (2 pounds)
two cans of cream of mushroom soup
two cans of cream of celery soup
one cup of cut up potatoes
one cup of chopped up onions
one bag of baby carrots or two full size carrots peeled and cut up
two cloves of garlic chopped up
two cans of water to dilute the soup

add to a slow cooker and let cook for 4 to 6 or till you can put a fork thru the carrots

eat and enjoy  

mercenarykitti

ledesma757

Friendly Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:36 pm
Chocolate Chip Strawberry Shortcake

A delicious variation on a summertime favorite. Add fresh blueberries to complete your red, white and blue theme. Serves 16.

Ingredients
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup cold butter or margarine, cut up
1 package (12-oz.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 (12-oz.) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
4 cups sliced strawberries

Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheets. COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in morsels. Stir in buttermilk with a fork just until mixture is moistened. Knead 2 or 3 times on floured surface. Pat to 3/4 inch thickness. Cut into 2 ½ x 2 1/2 inch diamonds; place on prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. CUT one shortcake in half horizontally. Spread bottom half with whipped topping; top with strawberries. Cover with shortcake top; layer with more whipped topping and strawberries. Repeat with remaining shortcakes. Serve immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:43 am
you should make a sweet pizza!! surprised , where the base is a large cookie and the tomato paste stuff is like melted chocolate or chocolate sauce (or ice cream biggrin ) and then the stuff ontop is sweets like smarties or buttons ect!
you should seriously try it, it is the yummiest (and most fattening blaugh ) thing you will ever eat!
xxx heart

secksimj

xXIkkaku MadarameXx

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:58 am
Toast!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:52 pm
Millionaire Pie

Ingredients:
1 Tall Can Pineapple--Crushed and well drained
1-9oz Tub of cool whip--Thawed
1 Can Condensed Milk
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice

Directions:
Mix altogether, Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill for several hours before serving  

ledesma757

Friendly Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Masokist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:26 am
ledesma757
Millionaire Pie

Ingredients:
1 Tall Can Pineapple--Crushed and well drained
1-9oz Tub of cool whip--Thawed
1 Can Condensed Milk
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice

Directions:
Mix altogether, Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill for several hours before serving

You can't beat the pineapple, the pineapple beats you biggrin Sounds really good.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:08 pm
Ham and Cheese Pizzarito (Pizza Burito)

Ingredients:
Ham (as much as you want)
Cheese (same as the ham)
2 tablespoons Dolmio Tomato sauce / BBQ sauce
1 Tortilla

Directions:
Before you start pre-heat the microwave to 180°. Lay the Tortilla out flat. Next spread out the Dolmio Tomato sauce / BBQ sauce evenly. After it is completely even place the cheese on top only using half of what you want to use. Next place the ham on top and place more cheese on the ham. Once it has finished pre-heating place it in there on a tray with baking paper. Turn it on convection 180° for 10-15 minutes. When it is done wait for it too cool down a bit. Once it is cool take it out of the microwave carefully and roll it up like a burrito.
And there you have it your Ham and Cheese pizzarito. And it doesn't have to be just Ham and Cheese it can be anything just follow the same steps and your good!  

Pirate-Wolfe

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:59 pm
Mmm.... for you veggiematarians out there, here's a recepie for tofu nuggets.

Take 1 block of tofu and cut it into pieces of about one cubic inch.

Marinate them in a plastic 'freezer bag' containing a mixture of a cup of soy sauce soy sauce and one clove of garlic (or more, if you like garlic like me).

You should marinate them for at least 15 minutes, or more for more flavour. You should also turn the bag over every once in a while.

Ok, now that you're done marinating them, take them out and roll them in a mixture of half cracker crumbs and half flour. A half a cup of each should do the trick.

Spread them out on a cookie sheet and bake them for half an hour at 350 degrees.

Then you're done! You can dip them in ketchup, or BBQ sauce, or watever. This is one of my favorite recepies. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:41 pm
I found this really easy recipe for hard candy... pretty soon my class was paying me five bucks for a bite...  

raining-sin

Lady Ashurii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:07 pm
I make pretty good chop suey, but I don't have the recipe with me right now.

Same goes for my caramel-pecan chews.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:14 pm
squee_moon
jelloh0530
Just a question - who here makes a reallllllllllly good steak?

any tips?

well it depends on how you like it? you can have it raw or medium done or charcoaled XD just cook it until you think its what you like it like

Marinade a T-bone steak in Lowry's Steak and Chop marinade (my personal favorite ^^) for about two hours in the fridge (or longer for more flavor).

Remove and grill to your liking.

Lady Ashurii

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:05 pm
Diluted Lyon
Toast!!!

YEAH TOAST!

xD

Am I the only one here who has heard/loves that song?

FRENCH TOAST!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces