Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:11 pm
lateley life hs not been going as planned... i have these computer viruses that WILL NOT LEVE ME ALONE! i have to reboot my vomputer but i need to find a new windows program or my computrer that was allredy worthless will be worth even less then worthless. so i need a new computer. but i dont have a job and i cant seem to find one. i dont know what is wrong with me. but i just cant land a half desent job anywhere! now comes the even more fun partmy dad is movineg out so i have the choice of going with him to some lame a** city that the only reason he is movieing is becuse his loozer girlfriend who i dont care for whatsoever is moveing as well. i dont have any money i dont have a job and i dont have the experence to land a good job that will be able to pay bills so i cant do s**t!

i really need a break from thisi need a repreve...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:45 pm
GOD DAMN YOU POWER SURGE!
Damned surge turned my computer off without saving the word document I was working on, and it didn't even autorecover it ;-; emo
I have died inside...  

FireGirl47

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:22 am
Darthspanky
lateley life hs not been going as planned... i have these computer viruses that WILL NOT LEVE ME ALONE! i have to reboot my vomputer but i need to find a new windows program or my computrer that was allredy worthless will be worth even less then worthless. so i need a new computer. but i dont have a job and i cant seem to find one. i dont know what is wrong with me. but i just cant land a half desent job anywhere! now comes the even more fun partmy dad is movineg out so i have the choice of going with him to some lame a** city that the only reason he is movieing is becuse his loozer girlfriend who i dont care for whatsoever is moveing as well. i dont have any money i dont have a job and i dont have the experence to land a good job that will be able to pay bills so i cant do s**t!

i really need a break from thisi need a repreve...

Tis hard sometimes to find a good job... I've been dumped and had to spend half a year eating peanut butter.. no jk! I thought I wouldn't get a break lately either cuz things have gotten too miserable but I gotta a call from a job that compared to things lately was like *ahhhh ..heaven's gates opening lol* I do soooo sympathize.. This is my roomie's computer that works so well or mine wouldn't run gaia probably and my jeep broke down today after getting it all legal and "supposedly" running... Maybe check the newspapers or such for ppl looking for room mates.. It's the easiest way money wise to start out.. I would say get in school and get in a dorm ...but financial aid seems to suck everywhere nowdays. I wish you luck hon.. and don't take the drunken reprieve... it kinda makes it hard to save..... *speaking from current experience* I luffs you! I hope it works out!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:31 pm
I hate that everything is so damn expensive on gaia scream dam peoples...dam inflation  

[.Music.Man.]

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:44 pm
I hate my parents and my mom's ******** boyfriend cause my mother broke all her promises and is a lieing little b***h. My dad keeps threatening to kill himself and bribing me to live with him. My mom's ******** boyfriend isn't helping the god damn problem. My dad keeps telling me to stand up with my mother then she'll realize her damn mistakes. But My brother and I have agreed that its best that my dad and mom didn't get back together cause we don't dad to get hurt. I hate having my emotions toyed around in this god damn situation. I'm tired of crying my eyes out because of this. I've tryed everything I don't know what the hell i'm suppose to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:12 am
my compain is the same as Thebluewarrior's compalin,everything in gaia is sooooo expensive  

-hatakehikaru-

Darren-Lunis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:21 pm
My girlfriend dumped....me in real life cause I refuse to quit smoking........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:26 pm
dark_shy_angel
I hate my parents and my mom's ******** boyfriend cause my mother broke all her promises and is a lieing little b***h. My dad keeps threatening to kill himself and bribing me to live with him. My mom's ******** boyfriend isn't helping the god damn problem. My dad keeps telling me to stand up with my mother then she'll realize her damn mistakes. But My brother and I have agreed that its best that my dad and mom didn't get back together cause we don't dad to get hurt. I hate having my emotions toyed around in this god damn situation. I'm tired of crying my eyes out because of this. I've tryed everything I don't know what the hell i'm suppose to do.

Poor Angie. sad *hugs*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:14 pm
....... *HUGE INHAIL*

I AM A WASTE OF HUMAN ORGANS!

and i have to pee really really badly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:39 am
User Image  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:11 am
NeonKitty
User Image

OMG!! rofl rofl You come up with some hilarious s**t!!
@angie..I'm so sorry things aren't improving..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:43 pm
I'm angry at Doctor Hawkins because he didn't say how far I can start the Range of Motion. I'm angry at the blasted bike, cement, and a few of my friends. I'm mad at my stupid mind because I can't think of anything to write for my story! Blasted mind... blasted doctor... blasted leg!  

BlackRose5243

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:42 am
rolleyes Pissed at Z again... I swear, I'm tired of her acting like she wants to talk and everything then goes off and is all buddy-buddy with everyone else and doesn't say s**t to me... ******** her. stare

Actually, I pissed at pretty much anyone I know... I mean, I under stand a few are doing some things but god damn, when are you ever going to ask me to do something? I'll pm a few friends but other than that, just say something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:44 am
Goddess Ace
rolleyes Pissed at Z again... I swear, I'm tired of her acting like she wants to talk and everything then goes off and is all buddy-buddy with everyone else and doesn't say s**t to me... ******** her. stare

Actually, I pissed at pretty much anyone I know... I mean, I under stand a few are doing some things but god damn, when are you ever going to ask me to do something? I'll pm a few friends but other than that, just say something.

are you mad at me? gonk  

EggaSponge

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:48 am
EggaSponge
Goddess Ace

are you mad at me? gonk

Nah, I'm never mad at my online friends. Just my in real life ones.

Besides - I'm the one who hasn't been on AIM.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games