Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Nephlym

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:12 am
Hey. *Shouts in back* Don't forget the newb in the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:16 pm
Nephlym
Hey. *Shouts in back* Don't forget the newb in the back.
-waves frantically-

I didn't forget! =0  

[Frito]

CeNedran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:22 pm
Hi!!
I don't like giving out my real name...
but I am 14 and live in California!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:05 am
Hi, thanks for the invite =). Ahha anyways I'm xx-Renee, might become Baby Cinnamon soon. And I like donuts. The end.  

Pow in the Wow

Kaori Hana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:28 am
Hello all, I got invited to the guild by Goddess Ace I believe? I've read the rules and so on. The guild seems friendly and very organized! I hope to enjoy my time with the folks here and complete as many quests as possible!

-KH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:51 am
Hey, I'm a weirdo...
And thanks for accepted my request to the guild ^^  

r e t r o s p a n k

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:30 pm
Um, hello all. sweatdrop
I was invited to this guild by Awiergan, although I'm not really sure why... Anyway, it seems like a great place to hang out and meet friends, so I'm very grateful he did. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:22 pm
Hello, my name is Alice! Hmm, I really don't know what else to say but, Thank you for accepting my request to join. <3  

Mr. Jiggles

Kasutori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:00 pm
Ok I read it Im Kasutori and I need gold to get a cool costume for a party  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:30 am
Hello. I'm ~Extra...Desire~...just call me Extra, everyone else does...Ehh I'm not really new to Gaia, but I'm not the moldiest peice of cheese. Ehh, I like to ehh draw...alot. I'm questing with my mommy, if your interested the links in the sig! Ehh, lets see, what else..what else..I love to write. I'm going to college for an education degree in english, to be a highschool english teacher. I'm 18, just turned so on the 18. I love myspace and make my own layouts...meaning I love HTML and Coding as well. I have a website in the works, and ehh that's all for now I guess.

-Extra Teh Rocks-

~Extra...Desire~

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:44 am
hi there! i'm shelly, or michelle, or jelloh, or shell. i read thru some of the topics and posts before introducing myself, and i've got to say, this guild is by far the best i've come across, everyone seems very nice... and also intelligent... which usually don't go hand in hand online.
anyhow, i'm an older, yet new gaian, in that i'm 29, but have only been here a few weeks, haha. 4laugh i'm not on a quest, as i'm fairly ignorant of what exactly that means ( tho i'm thinking that basically it means i'm looking for a particular item?)... and i don't ask for gold, or expect any from anyone.. in the real world, i wouldn't be happy accepting charity, and i guess it transferred over to internet land lol...
however, i love all the tips and resources, and in general, am very pleased to be here!! biggrin

thanks for the acceptance, you're all cool peoples.

shell.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:40 am
Hey, I'm Noirsy. A friend recommended this guild, so here I am. ^^;

Well, I have nothing much to say. Hehe, see you guys around.  

Noirsy

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:36 pm
Hey! I got invited into the guild! I dont remeber who it was though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:45 pm
Hello! im new! and only got 150 gold! man! im poor!!  

Angel_Moroni

All The World Is Mad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:04 am
I'm KirRoyale.....At the time I was poor....So here I am! emo  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games