Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:41 am
Dante smiled after taking his schedule. He thought to himself. I'm such a dork, jeez"Thanks Raven" Dante looks at his schedule and groans " Geometry, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dante begins whining and bitching  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:45 am
Dante decides to cut class and head outside for awhile. He heads to an old warehouse. He begins to convert into his demon form. After his wings expand he stops. "I can control you now.... Demon" Dante's wings go back into his back. " My strength is increasing"  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:05 am
Celestial was done reading her book. She decided to skip school today and seh transformed into her angel self. Her wings were now pure white and her clothes were white also. Her hair was even longer than before. She flew to the top of a building. Hey Kairi... Want to see? Celestial said and her hair turned red and another face and voice came back out. Thanks.. Celestial.. Kairi flew all around everywhere. She pasted a warehouse and saw Dante. Hmm... What's he doing? Kairi thought she landed on the closest building to Dante. Around her neck, arms, and ankles, ribbons appeared. They turned white also.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:08 am
Dante was excited to see he was acutally gaining strength. His demon wings grew out from his back and he tried to fly. He flew into the top of the ceiling and hit his head."Gah!" He fell down and his wings reverted into his back."I need to work on that"  

Dante Aurion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:24 am
Dante begins to yawn then naps on the floor. AS he sleeps he hears voices.Dante..... You cannot control me at all. You may borrow my strength But i will have the last laugh! You will sin far worst then what you have recently done. You will kill all your friends including that girl. Just wait...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:13 pm
Raven heard Dante complaining about Geometry on his way out of the office so once she was done hiring another prinicpal she decided to go find him and see if he could test out or not. Only Dante wasn't in geometry. So Raven walked down the hall and concentrated. Where are you now Dante....Raven thought to herself and saw a picture of a shed in her mind. She took off running as fast as she could. Fixing more damage is all I need today, I'm so drained....Raven thought as she ran.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:16 pm
"Dante you had better be okay in there," Raven said as she walked into the shed. Inside she found Dante sleeping on the floor with a small cut on his head. "What have you been doing this time?" Raven asked him quietly, wondering if he could hear her in his sleep. He's so cute, I don't want to wake him up...Raven thought. But he does have to go to class just like everyone else...Raven reasoned with herself and started to wake Dante up. "Dante...you have to get up now. You can sleep later, at home," Raven told him as she gently shook him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:17 pm
Dante wakes up and see Raven then smiles. He gets up and stares into her eyes. " You need to know something now." Dante coughs. " Raven I really like you and Your the reason why I wanted to stay here" Dante's face turns red. Holy Crap.... I'm about to pass out this is tougher then fighting a demon."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:23 pm
"Aww your so sweet," Raven said blushing a little in the semi lit shed. I could work with this, demon or no demon...Raven thought to herself. "What was that you were talking about in the gym before anyway?" Raven asked as she remembered Dante saying something about leaving. "Better yet, how about we get out of the shed first and then you can tell me. And I have news for you too," Raven said as she pulled Dante up off the floor and then left the shed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:31 pm
Dante sighs, " The amulet i got from our late principal was suppose to supress the demon inside of me." Dante remebers the paper. " It was suppose to be for vampire but i thought i could help myself and my friends with it. " It didn't work and I thought I had no reason to stay any longer until now that it." Dante remebers his past. " My demon side made an appearance once more before to day." Dante look down. " They calll it a massacre" Dante clenches his fists. " I killed over one hundred people and basically obliterated a city" Dante remebers his training. " Now i think i'm slowly conquering him and gain his skills for my own, but he is in my thoughts."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:37 pm
"Does that have anything to do with what Celestial freaked out about earlier?" Raven asked as she tried to put the pieces together. "Well if I hadn't been here today I would think your kidding, but I believe you." Raven said quietly as she wondered if she could help Dante at all. "Is that what you were doing in the shed? Trying to control the Demon powers?" Raven asked as she got very mad. "That is unhealthy and completley stupid, what were you thinking Dante?" she asked him before she remembed the geometry thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:38 pm
"Oh and just incase I end up getting very mad in the next few minutes, remind me to tell you about geometry. There may be a way out of it for you," Raven said while she tried to control her temper.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:39 pm
Kairi saw Dante hit his head. He's a demon right? Then he should be able to fly accurately... So shameful... Kairi thought. Kairi! Celestial said in a complained voice. "So.. What now..." Kairi said very quietly and she flew away to another building and stood up. She wasn't invisible so people could see her. There's a 40% chance they can see her if they noticed her. She spread her wings wide. "I haven't done this in a long time..." Kairi mumbled. Really? I've done 5 minutes ago. Celestial said laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:42 pm
Dante sighed, "I wasn't thinking. I only wanted to find a better option then not getting angry or, then trying to kill myself" Dante continued, " I believe suicide is the cowward's way out and I fear I may release him in the process." Dante rembers Celestial. " She has very weird powers, She might have known my whole past just by hearing my name." He shivers, Her angelic powers are very powerful and, Even my demon half is in fear of it. "  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:48 pm
"Well then that's something we'll have to work on now isn't it? There are plenty of other things to do than kill yourself," Raven said with a sad look. She first wanted to kill herself after she got bitten but she moved on. "Don't worry about Celestial. I have a feeling she won't be here very much." Raven said looking at the sky. "Oh and if you already graduated high school as a human you can either test out of or drop geometry for a study hall or a class you want to take. That's what I did," Raven informed Dante and let him think about it.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games