Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
The Calendar for Birthdays and Important Dates! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:21 pm
Kerbump.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:08 pm
Bump?  

Saint Beastly

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:25 pm
It slipped off to page 3 or 4... I had to revive it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:42 am
Le bump.

Could I request a sticky?  

Trish the Stalker

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:50 am
Y'know, I've been wondering why this isn't a sticky already. neutral

This is better than the contact/info thread xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:55 am
Nova stickied it once, then it got dropped off again for some reason...

As an update: I've finished colouring the dates on months January-April, June, and November. I'm posting my colour references here for the future to make things easier for me.

Trish the Stalker

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:02 am
confused People must have thought it was irrelevant...although I think there's a link to this thread in the guild map anywho. At least there's that. ^^;;

I love the colours. Not only are they pretty, but they also make everything easier on the eye =]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:05 am
They're scary to look at in code though, very very scary.

It's also really a lot of work to transfer the colour to the numbers already in existance. I once nearly obliterated an entire month's worth of birthdays because I wasn't watching what I was doing sweatdrop

I'm glad you like the colours, it's nice to know that my efforts made out of boredom are appreciated.  

Trish the Stalker

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:10 am
I'd imagine the coding to be quite scary, which is why I didn't bother quoting your post xD

Thank you for your efforts on this thread Belle. They don't go unnoticed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:12 am
I be all happy now, liek dis:

^___________________________________________^

I dare you to quote the first post sometime to see how frightening it is. It wouldn't be so bad to edit if the message box wasn't so small.... it's so claustrophobic eek  

Trish the Stalker

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:20 am
xd Rofl. I just quoted it. By jove, all I saw was the word "color" over and over again...like an army. Hmm.

And I thought quoting Shram's url-filled post was bad Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:22 am
Omochii
xd Rofl. I just quoted it. By jove, all I saw was the word "color" over and over again...like an army. Hmm.

And I thought quoting Shram's url-filled post was bad Dx

That's what I get for using the tektek gradient text colour feature. You can see why I've taken so long to add colour to all the months 3nodding  

Trish the Stalker

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:37 am
Indeed. It has been worth it though, eh? After all this time, the thread is looking mighty fine and you couldn't have done a better job: in my opinion, at least.

On a completely random note: October pride. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:48 am
I love October, 'tis my favourite month. However, I am teh July baby. Then again, I was likely conceived in October.

And the thread is definitely worth the effort, even if I forget to update it regularly sometimes. It looks so spiffeh though.  

Trish the Stalker

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:51 am
So spiffy, in fact, that anyone would be proud to screencap it, if ever there was a need. ^^

The only reason I like October is because I was born in it...other than that, I honestly don't see what's so great about it. xd Halloween, I suppose, but no one really makes that big of a deal out of it here. Silly neighbourhood.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games