Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
The Lost Art of Writing Letters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you still hand-write letters?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 57 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 83

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Oh, that's right.

You LOST it.

cool

*can't wait to destroy Andrew*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:04 pm
Next time he tries to take one of my letters and read it, he's losing his hands and/or balls stare
Hmmm... at least he didn't read my letter where I actually respond to the breast question... Then he'd know that you're gonna come rape me. Damn Mexican, get back and mow white people's yards rolleyes

Hmmm... it still hasn't showed up though, so now I'm majorly pissed 'cause it won't show up 'cause it was lost/stolen 'cause of his dumb a**... But Metallica will soothe the angry, non-PMSing beast -.-  

Lobo-chan

Champagne98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 pm
Add me to the list, please ^^

I love letters ^^

Champange98
Pamela Kaska
5412 Fulmar Dr
Tampa, FL 33625
USA

I don't have stationary, but I have pretty little journals with pretty paper in them that looks like it could be stationary. I just have to get my mom to get me some more stamps, but since I'll be doing some work for her later this week (either Thursday or Sunday), since she got a promotion at work (YAY mom!!), I can get her to get me a couple rolls or sheets of stamps. I have a few to start with, but only a few (maybe ten stamps total).

EDIT: I have to get new stamps, I think mine are old.... ~pouts~ And I need stickers and pretties and I'm getting FREE envelopes soon ^^ yay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Passion Rose, Passion Lilac, Passion Emerald and Passion Lapis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my friend's hatchling, help it grow up! Please!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my daughter's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:22 pm
Added!!!! biggrin

@Lobo: I can't wait to see you when you are angry AND pms-ing. LOL.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:53 am
Jaft: Hmmm, fortunatly for other people I've been out of Tae Kwon Do for a while, and jeans are a bit restrictive, and Forrest would be disappointed... So no kicking to the head... Attempted tackling maybe? Hmmm, something horrible...
Usually I'm fine, but when I get angry... Uhhhh, let's just say I'm not pleasant, though far better than my mother ^.^;

Champ lives in Florida? =o
My aunt lives in Sarasota... The really, really annoying divorce attourney one who treats me like I'm half my age...

Anywho, it's Wednesday and I'm at my mom's... putting your letter in the mail, Jaft, though it won't get out 'til tomorrow. Missed the pick-up by like, 15 minutes, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:10 am
Jaft & Lobo ~ Letters going out in the mail today ^^

working on more letters to send out to folks ^^

Ardor River & Passion Rose's first egg (there is a water dragon egg up for grabs that's their other child ^^)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Sylph Drake
Click on my friend's hatchling, help it grow up! Please!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Tell your computer I hate it"
"Message Recieved.....Computing.....Computing.....
ERROR......FATAL ERROR.....Eat Virus, Meatbags!"

Questing Royal Cloak Black
7,833/160,000 tickets

Champagne98

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 am
Okay, sweet! I'll write a reply and stuff. >_>

Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 am
Yay, I get letters from a Champagne ^.^
Well, since I live with my dad and have my letters sent to my mom's (dad would probably kill me), it might take a few days after it comes in for me to actually get it 3nodding  

Lobo-chan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:01 am
mrgreen

Hey, you know what would be awesome? biggrin If you guys could write me letters for my birthday. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am
Happy birthday, by the way. I shall write you a letter then.

Um...do I need to add extra postage to get this to Canada?!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Yes, you do Thal. Google something about international postage and you can get a thing that tells you how much it costs... Took me two stamps to send a letter to Tae ^.^

And hmmm, if I send Kerri a birthday letter, I'd probably fill the envelope with confetti just 'cause I can cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:55 pm
I gotta wait 'til I can pick up the other letters. Then I'll think about writing you one, Kerrikles. Lol.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Champagne98

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 am
Sanzo, Pandy & aretoo ~ letters in the mail today

Pan ~ working on yours next ~goes through list to see who else needs letters and writes them in a mixed up order~

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone wants to write to shawna_abel (she's got her app in to join here), she's my roommate, and her real name is Dani Mertz. (Can that be added with my name and addy?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on allow_for_tich's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!
Click on brave_terra01's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!
Click on shawna_abel's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!
Click on Zakiax's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

"Tell your computer I hate it"
"Message Recieved.....Computing.....Computing.....
ERROR......FATAL ERROR.....Eat Virus, Meatbags!"

Questing Royal Cloak Black
16,587/160,000 tickets

Special thanks for donations
to Deb_Sapphire, Zakiax, RyuugaX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 pm
Eventually. Let's see her post the information though.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:59 am
Thal: Yes you need extra postage for Canada. Not that much though. I sent a letter to aretoo and Kusa once. ^^ And yay, I gets a letter. X3

Lobo: That would be cool. 8D Do eet!

Jaft: That's cool. mrgreen I'd love to receive a letter from you sometime, but just do it when you can. 3nodding  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff