Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:13 pm
I teleported next to the tree after Keitsume had covered me with fire. My shoulder and back were killing me. Keitsume went all out, acting like it was serious. I was proud, but she could have easily killed me, elves aren't known for vitality. My life energy was draining fast. I leaned up against the tree for support. I guess Jaden and Keitsume thought I was going to blend in with the trees, they ran at me and hit me their hardest. Keitsume shot fire in block form while Jaden tackled me after the fire hit me. All went black, but I felt myself pick me up. Subconsciously, I muttered these words... "Eht Snevaeh evoba ereh ym aelp, Eudbus meht ot ekam meht ees! Sala eseht sdrow, Os ETOM TI EB!" I levitated above the ground. Ice encased my body and started to grow. Suddenly, it let loose, shooting out in every direction, sending Jaden, Keitsume, and Kiona flying 100 feet or more. Then I fell to the ground, unconscious and barely breathing.

((my spells that I use are just English words spelled backwards... letting you know!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:26 pm
Jaden ran back to Ayane "Ayane!" Jaden called out worry thick in her voice Ayane! please tell me your ok" Jaden called out using her nose to find Ayane when she did find her on the ground and barely breathing Jaden paniced she'd nevre been in any situations like this before normally she would just give her fellow wolfs some blood but in this case she couldnt who knows what side effects it could have "Keitsume!" Jaden called "Ayane's hurt bad and i can barly hear her breathing" Jaden called franticaly  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Jaden, Kiona and I were sent flying back whe Ayane sent ice flying everywere. Kiona and Jaden were covered in my fire armor so the ice melted when it got near the fire. I, however, was unprotected. I covered my vital area's the best I could and melted as much ice as I could. I couldn't sheild myself completely, there were chuncks of ice stuck all over me. I saw Ayane collaps and my pain was lost,
"Oh, no I knew I shouldn't have done those shards...." I ran over to her and let down Kiona and Jaden's fire sheilds and they cam running too. I could still hear Ayane breathing, but barely. I keeled down and opened her mouth and put my hands over it. I shot a sudden stream of fire into her respitory sistem. It wasn't deadly, it was just volts to make her wake up. I hoped it worked. I didn't know how to do these things. I just read about it once in a book....

((Just to let you know, but It doesn't matter... the shards are like, hard ice... but they are sharp and are in a diamond shape.... They are flaming hot to, and look like fire....))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:38 pm
Jaden was frantic "if only she was a wolf like me" Jaden whined "id just give her some blood and bingo shed be up in hours" Jaden continued to whine all her excess energy was deffinatly messing with her emotions  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:46 pm
I bit my lips
"blood bank... ha ha ha, are you 18 yet?" I mumbeled then laughed to myself.
"Jaden, you have better hearing then. Put your ear to her chest and tell me everything you hear."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:15 pm
When I awoke, I wasn't where I had fallen after Keitsume and Jaden's attack. Did they take me somewhere? I wondered. I was surrounded by a grassy plain. Then I started hearing voices. "Ayane... Ayane..." I heard over and over in a young female's voice. "Mother???" I yelled out. It stopped then, then a man's voice started saying my name... "Ayane.... AYANE..." I then realized where I was. I was in the spirit realm. "Father???" I yelled out. Then he stopped. I started singing a song to let them hear, "Take my hand, I gave it to you, now you owe me all I am. You said you would never leave me, I believed you, I believed... I can feel you all around me... thickening the air I'm breathing... holding on to what I'm feeling.... savoring this heart that's healed...." My parents appeared in front of me... and my lover. There they stood... face to face. "Mom... Dad... Hayate..." They walked over to me. Mom started, "Ayane, you've still got the most beautiful voice i've ever heard. You're to young, talented and beautiful to give up. Dont die on your friends..." Then Dad came in, "Ayane, you have a destiny to fulfill... How can you do it if you've passed on..." Dad backed down and Hayate stepped up. "You can make it... I was stronger, but I'm gone now... You have to protect yourself until your next love comes... But I'll always wait for you..." They disappeared before I could say a word to them. A tear ran down my face, then I felt hot all over. "Keitsume?" I yelled. I could hear them talking now...
"Jaden, she's losing to much blood. Find some cloth and cover them!" Keitsume told Jaden. "Come on Ayane... wake up..." I heard her. "Dont die on us!" She said. I felt myself being pulled 2 ways. One to the permanent spirit world, and the pull back into my body. I choose to go back... they needed me. Next thing I knew, pain incased my soul as I felt myself come back. "Keitsume..." then went back. Unconscious and breathing slightly normally.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:36 pm
"She's breathing but shes not out of the woods yet" Jaden said sighing "and i dont have to be 18 in my clan we would give our blood to anyone in our clan so we could live on" Jaden said smiling slightly at the memories "come on lets get Ayane back to the resort maybe Neko can do something" Jaden said picking up Ayane  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:32 am
"Of course. Sorry, Ayane, I always go all out... sorry, but I didn't aim to kill.... sorry." I muttered and Jaden and I picked Ayane up and carried her into the building. Neko saw Ayane and came over to us.
"What happened?" he asked
"Um, never mind thar right now, can you heal her?" I asked
"Of course," he started to mutter words and Ayane's woulds started to heal. I watched hopefully as Ayane started to breath easier.
It was noon now and Ayane was sleeping. Jaden and I were waiting for when she woke up.
"Jaden, I have to go... somewhere, its very important. When Ayane wakes up, tell her I'm sorry and that I'll be back tomorrow at noon. Don't follow me, and wait for me here if you can." I got up and so did Kiona. We walked out of the door leaving Jaden behind. It was the aniversery of Argella's and her father's death. I had to visit his grave. Argella didn't have one, she misteriously disapeared and no one found her. I had to go back to the desert. but it wasn't too far.
First I stopped in the woods to find some flowers. I made a bouqet of the prettiest flowers I could find then headed out back across the ocean on a boat to go to the desert.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:01 am
Amaya's head boomed in frustration. "LET ME OUT! I'LL HELP! DON'T LET THE VILLAGE BURN!" cried the angel, beating on the sides of the devil's head. "OW! stop...how am I supposed to let you out? I can't just do it the forbiden way...my family would disown me!"
"Just do it! I think your family would hate you more if you burnt down their village!" said the angel, calming. Amaya gave in. She closed her eyes tight, and murmered the curse. "rehtaf esir morf eht daed, esaeler siht ssednik morf ym deah!" She yelled, and the fire burst out. A small floating fire ball rose up, and slowly formed into a human shaped figure. The figuare levitated in front of Amaya, it's hands out stretched in her direction. "Amaya, I told you harden up. You'll never become a real demon if you don't train. Good bye...." It said, and there was a flash of black light, the hole sky became a shadow. in this shadow, where Amaya used to be, was the angel. It smiled tenderly, and gently touched the fire ball on the shoulder and it dissapeared. She put her hand flat against the air and shot water out. The fire sizzled out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:27 pm
I had experienced much in the spirit realm than what Keitsume or Jaden could ever know. But to Jaden's surprise, I found something of use to her. As I awoke, bright light shown in through my window. As I raised up, I awoke Jaden, who was sleeping by my side, sitting in a chair, laying upon my leg. When I sat up, she raised her head, and a burst of happiness shrouded her face! "Ayane!" She said happily. I smiled back, and said, "What happened, how did I get in here... last i remember, we were training... then you guys knocked me unconscious..... and now I'm here. And while I was sleeping... I had dreams... of my family... and I had a vision, partaining you..." Jaden looked at me in curiosity. "What is it?" Jaden asked. I smiled at her, and said, "You'll love it. Take my hands..." I got out of bed, got dressed... didn't care that Jaden was there. When I was ready, I took her hands and said, "Prepare for the ultimate surprise... but... wait! Where's Keitsume???" I asked suddenly. Jaden told me that she had to go somewhere and would be back tomorrow at noon. "Oh..." I said with a disappointed look, "She would have loved to see the look on your face! Oh well, ready?" She nodded. "Troplete" I whispered. I teleported Jaden and I to a faraway land, near where her old clan used to be. As we reappeared, other wolf demons stopped what they were doing, and looked at us. "Behold Jaden... your sister clan... I found their location when I was in the spirit world. They had ties with your old clan, before it's destruction. Do you like?" I asked her, hopeful that she liked, and I smiled as she looked at me in surprise.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:51 pm
"Finally," I said as I saw the Village. Kiona and I ran towards it and saw a huge fire in the training woods heading towards the village. "No," I muttered and ran forwards and I saw an angel above putting it out. I stopped and I was releaved. The fire was gone. But I rushed into the village woods.
There wasn't much left because of the fire, but these woods were used for target practice when Argella's father used to be alive. I was saddened as I walked thro what was left of it. This was the demon village were I was until I was six, and ran away. The rules were harsh, but I loved it here because of Argella. That was the only reason I stayed. When she left, I did too. But, I always came here anually to her father's grave. I always think of her father's grave as Argella's too. I came to the grave yard and found the grave stone. I put down the boquet of flowers on the grave and sat down, pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. I put my chin between my knees and sat facing the gravestone, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Once she had tunrned into a demon once again, which didn't take that long, there was a huge pain in her head. A faint memory of a little girl tossing a ball to her and smiling came into her head. "Keitsume...", Amaya muttered. She shook her head violently. "What am I saying? That transformation must have gotten to my head. Keitsume's been gone forever..." she sighed, and floated to the ground. Her feet pattered aganist the dry ashes that the fire left behind. She thought about what to do next, and figuared she might as well go to her father's grave one last time before she left. She walked slowly through the desolate town, and though the grave yard to her father's tomb stone. She stared at the ground the entire time, some people waved to her but she just nodded solumly. Once she got there, she looked up, and then froze in horror. "What...Keitsume...it can't be..." she wispered to herself. A girl knelt at her father's grave, tears running down her cheeks. Her ears were flopped down, and her hair sticking up as though it had not been brushed in days. Amaya cautiously walked forward, shaking violently. "W-who a-are y-you?" she stuttered, standing in a defence stance. Her head pounded, and the angel inside tried to scream something out put it couldn't be heard over the rythm of her heart beat.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:10 pm
I heard someone come up behind me.
"What... Keitsume... it can't be..." it mutter. "Who are you!?" it shouted nervously. I got up, took a deep breath and turned. My eyes were on the ground and then I looked up to see the demon/angel girl I had fought.
"Well, you know my name, but why are you here?" I asked, not at all ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:20 pm
Amaya's eyes had become bloodshot and wide. "You're not who you think you are...Keitsume...why are you at my father's grave..." she said, walking backwards, taking her sword out. "Don't attack me. Just tell me why're you're here?"  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:27 pm
"Your Father's!? Argella was an only child, you wouldn't know her. She died when I was six. And I'm sure that her father only had one child. her. I was her friend. And I bet you distroyed them. I come anually and today is the aniversery of their death! I don't even know why I am telling you this...." I turned around and proped up the flowers a little more.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games