Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:58 am
Dante sighed then decided to drop in on the others conversation. "Darkness just mean that you a mistake, nor your meant to be evil," he told Yami. "I just thought that name was neat, But you shouldn't feel like you a mistake, You father loved you alot, We could tell, You were no mistake to him, You were a miracle." Then Dante yawned.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:43 am
Aneesha sighed. She could feel this girl's pain. "Dante is right. Your name doesn't mean that you are a mistake, nor that you are evil. In fact, you are a miracle. I admire you for being so strong... Honestly..." She looked down. "Hey Dante, if you're so tired, why don't you hit the sack? I can take care of things..."

Downstairs, Vergil came to terms with his father not coming home. Suddenly, the thoughts of what happened between himself and Aneesha came flooding through. It hurt him. Like hell. It would have been so much easier if he wasn't half human; then he could discard his feelings... But he knew that wasn't going to happen. Looked like Vergil was going to be cold towards Aneesha too now...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:35 am
"Alright, Claire Wake up, Round Two!" Then he rushed upstairs for his deeds. Dante took off his clothes and, left them on the hallway, He the rushed in and, shut the door loudly. The bed began to creak loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:25 pm
"I found out about it when I was younger..." Yami said, she sighed "I remembered it. I was training with two friends of mine, we went out for a while and I had to leave them for I while, when I came back I saw the one of them dead and the other getting attack, I was furious. When I came to attack him, I suddenly broke my glasses and a few minutes later, my other friend also died..." she paused for a while and continued her story "I got even more angry then I killed that person with my own two hands, blood covered every part of my body. When I saw my sister, I fainted..." she added.

"They all knew that would happen someday so some people would rather stay away from Yami so that the same thing won't happen to them, they were all scared of her..." Poki was about to finish his statement when he was stopped by Yami, she didn't speak but he knew Yami very well than anyone else so he decided not to tell.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:43 am
Aneesha listened intently, and ignored the disturbing sounds coming from Dante's room. She placed a hand on Yami's shoulder and looked at her. "Listen Yami. I won't abandon you. I'm not scared of you. I only want to help you... I'm sorry for what happened..." Looking at Poki, she nodded, showing her understanding. Aneesha easily understood a lot of things, and she could understand Yami because she knew what it was like to have people scared of her...

Vergil rolled his eyes at the disturbing sounds coming from Dante's room and decided to stay downstairs. The only form of peace he was going to get was the satisfaction of killing and gaining more power...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:02 pm
Dante sighed as he walked out of his room in his PJs. "Vergil, Where the hell are you?" He knew they eneded a battle plan. "I bet you knew what happened, So do I, We need to plan it out now," He then grinned. " I also want the sloppy details about what happened between you and, Aneesha."  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Yami just nodded, even though she felt sad. Her face showed no emotion at all, she didn't really cared about it but the fact is that there will be a time that she might hurt Aneesha and maybe other people, that's the only thing that keeps bothering on in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:27 am
Aneesha knew she was worried, but Aneesha didn't worry of for herself... She worried for Yami. The last thing they needed was to have such tension. Speaking of which, the tension between herself and Vergil was astounding... "Maybe we should get some sleep. We may have a big day ahead of us. I think your friend may be asleep, but maybe you should too."

Vergil groaned at the sight of Dante. Ignoring his comment about Aneesha and himself, he decided to talk of the battle plan. "We need to know where and when they will strike. Also, we need to be able to fight them; so we must train harder. The best plan is to go with the flow... You're good at that, right?" He walked off, in a huff, and went to the training room, where he began to train all night, taking out his anger and hatred for his human emotions and for certain people...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:47 am
"Whatever," Dante went to the courtyard to train, He didn't want to Virgil when he was all pissy and, s**t. "Geez, He loves the girl but wants to hate her, What a dope," Dante had accepted his human side long ago, Even though it took alot. He understood that even the Devils may cry one in his lifetime. Especially if they get on Dante's bad side. Dante took the force edge and, tried to summon it's true form through nothing but battle. Soon, It revealed itself and, Dante smiled. "Good,"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Yami looked at Aneesha and sighed 'I know how worried you are, Aneesha but, please stop worrying' she thought "do you have a piano?" she asks, she remembered what her mother said 'An instrument can help you express your true feelings and it can calm your mind and so as the people listening' she believe what her mother would say, she always would play the piano when she gets worried and she was able to calm many people's mind when she plays it.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:16 am
Aneesha simply nodded. "Follow me." She took Yami to a room in the Sparda household where she used to play instruments. Like Yami's, her mother taught her that music released emotions and expressed them in a whole new light. As a child, she enjoyed playing the piano, guitar and even the drums. Even singing was an option for her. An old piano sat in the room, yet it was as clean as the day it was bought.

Vergil trained hard, using his abilities and strength, trying to find new moves and combos to pull off... Trying to blank out his feelings... He always loathed his human side but envied Dante for his ability to control them... Vergil couldn't... Sighing, he continued to train throughout the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:07 pm
"I'm just going to try mother's piece for starters" Yami said as she begins to play the piano. Her mother's incomplete piece has always brought memories of her mother's tenderness and sweetness, it always made her feel so happy that she'd forget everything that makes her sad or angry. She remember what it was called 'The flower of the night' she remembered that her mother made that piece for her even though it was incomplete, for many years, Yami has always tries to complete that piece in the memory of her mother, yet it still remained incomplete. She also remembered that Yuki would be there to play it with her, sometimes, she would even teach Yami about the piece that their mother made for her.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:20 pm
Aneesha smiled as she heard the sweet music being played by Yami. Man, she was good. Her mother must have been quite the musician... That made her remember her mother. How she used to sing to her as a child, holding her in her strong arms... She went to the window, sat beside it, looking out into the night. A tear fell down her cheek. Hearing such beautiful music made her remember, and conjured up such emotion, and yes, it made her think of Vergil... She didn't know why though...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:39 pm
Dante went in when it started to rain, "Great, this sucks, My coa is wet," he took it off and, tossed it aside. "This sucks so much,"  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Vergil saw him come in. "You might as well rest the night Dante. Reserve your strength..." Vergil didn't want to rest; he needed to take his mind off of things. He wouldn't be able to get to sleep anyways; his mind would keep him awake...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games