Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion
RATE THE AVIS ABOVE YOU!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:43 pm
I ain't spamming jerkoff and i live in a free country which means oh yea i can say what freakin ever i want to so i will stop when u stop rtard and being muture is for ppl over 1000000 no one is muture, adults made the word up to make u act more responsible so u would be able to showoff. So screw u and ur freakin family this is my right this is my belifes this is my life get used to it or leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:21 pm
hey try watching t.v. rtard is what ppl from south park say and i do read i read a 420 book a 399 book and a lot more and i hate spelling get that into ur empty brain. P.s. i tutor in math for 4,5,and 6 graders so i don't need help mabey u just won't give up ur past and live u should cause its a darn good feeling.  

Flex_HTF

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:34 pm
hey every1 stop being jerks i mean i didnt even care to do this u ppl invited me lol lol lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:08 pm
Pfft Yeah right. You're the one who goes about insulting people as you please. We don't make the decisions for you, you just happen to act like an @ss because you're the only one to blame. Btw this country isn't a FREE country, it's not democratic. You can't do whatever you please. You can't go about insulting people as you wish. Think what you will ,cause I'm not going to be the one that ends up having a miserable social life. You can say whatever you want, but when you begin making many people angry, don't try to take back your words because once it's said it's done.  

Sakata1invoke

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:17 pm
Sakata1invoke
Pfft Yeah right. You're the one who goes about insulting people as you please. We don't make the decisions for you, you just happen to act like an @ss because you're the only one to blame. Btw this country isn't a FREE country, it's not democratic. You can't do whatever you please. You can't go about insulting people as you wish. Think what you will ,cause I'm not going to be the one that ends up having a miserable social life. You can say whatever you want, but when you begin making many people angry, don't try to take back your words because once it's said it's done.

Thank god someone with common sense. yayyy i could rate your avvie. its an 8.5 i like the look but i think that with that particular avatar a flame sword will look better. because of the yellow in the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:22 pm
Um 8.7 because the colors look good together, but I can't tell what the object that's slinged over your shoulder is O.o  

Sakata1invoke

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:20 pm
yea well when i insult ppl it is cause i am in a pissed off mode so u should shut ur face before a rip it off  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:37 pm
kankuro01
yea well when i insult ppl it is cause i am in a pissed off mode so u should shut ur face before a rip it off

ehem you just apologized please dont start with her or threaten her for something that is impossible to do in the internet world. also if you are pissed off taking it out on someone doesnt help it just makes the person angry and a never ending argument. in the end you will just end up like you started angry. can you please stop all of this and apologize. as i said im keeping the promise and I am erasing the posts i put before as soon as you apologize to the girl above.  

Anabethe

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:57 pm
sry sry just annoyed i am a real hot head and i can't get my fruit freeze just right.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:58 pm
ok i shall do as i promise. im deleting them right now.  

Anabethe

The Unsung Bard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 pm
*choke* I'm gone for a moments notice and I miss all the drama? Not fair! I wanted to see how this plays out some more! And what does frozen fruit have to do with this? I AM SO CONFUSED!

THis reminds me of all the times I thought I could take a video camera to school, tape the entire year, edit it, and sell it as a soap opera...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:40 am
hey does any1 want my brownie points they r in the way

i was making a freezey fruit expirement i am a cook in training and i mixed ornge joice a bit of apple jouice and some raspberry lemonade togheter and then soaked apple pieces in it.  

Flex_HTF

yurlee

Romantic Vampire

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:48 am
the coat donĀ“t match !

8/10  
"AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games