Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Avery chuckled and kept going. She came out inside a rectangular room with a few doors. One in each wall. Checking the map again she headed straight for the one across from the exit of the stairwell.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Jordan landed and padded behind Avery. The ground was now...plush carpet? They must be on the bottom floor.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Avery went to the door and pulled the handle.

It didn't budge.

Frowning Avery double checked the map. Squinting she brought it very close to her face. There did seem to be something. Ever so small....

And there it was. On the spot that represented the door.
A small silver dot.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:40 pm

"Why have we stopped? Is there something wrong?" Spencer asked.

"If there is any code that needs cracking, I could probably solve it" Christopher said. He was good at that kind of stuff.

((are they still upside down and requiring the power of the manipulators?))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm

(( Nope. That was just the stairs ))

"Is this the bottom?" Jordan asked. Her assumption could be wrong, what with how those crazy stairs worked. Or there could be a massive staircase on the other side of those doors.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Avery shook her head no.

"We just went up one flight of stairs to get to the staircase behind these doors, so that we can get to the bottom which is three flights down. ..only...the door is locked. We need someone with a silver Ira I think...there's a dot on the door on the map in that color anyway."
Avery huffed. She remembered life before this school year. She certainly hadn't spoken anywhere near this much.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

"Silver? Well that makes me feel somewhat special." Jordan approached the door and examined it. "Does it matter what your actual power is?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 pm

(Bedtime for me children, I need my sleeps.)
Avery quirked an eyebrow.
She had no idea. She just saw the dot on the map.
In response she just shrugged.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Alex had stepped out of the shadows and was standing with the rest of the group. Part of it was because although he had a fair amount of power, being drained of some against his will for the staircase left him wanting a little rest. Staying in shadow form was using up a nice part of his power. The other reason he stepped out was because he heard they need a silver I'ras. He had one and knew that Jordan did as well. He wondered if he was needed.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 am

Jordan closed her left eye and peered into the left keyhole but saw only darkness. "I'll give it a shot," she said. She pressed her hand over the opening and felt the darkness inside. "If I do this...and this..." she had to create little solid bars that would press buttons inside the door, all the way up to the top. There was a small clicking sound as she pressed each one. She pushed on the door, but nothing happened. "I think," she said, looking up, "We have to unlock both doors." She looked over at the right side keyhole, then back at her right hand on the lock. Oh great... the lock was set up so that id she moved her hand it would reset. "Ah..." she turned so her back was to the door and reached awkwardly for the other keyhole.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 am

Alex walked up and placed his white gloved hand on the door. He let his darkness energy flow into it and solidify. In mere moments there were clicking noises and once it was all connected, the doors started to open. Alex turned to Jordan and said "next time try observing things first. It makes things a whole lot easier to do".
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Jordan let her left hand fall. "Yeah. Thanks." She took her hand off the door and peered through as it swung inwards to reveal the room beyond. She covered her eyes at a sudden brightness.

The doors opened onto a massive room with pillars leading up to a ceiling high above their heads. There were walkways winding around the perimeter of the room at different levels. All the walls were shelves, and the shelves were filled with scrolls. Spiral staircases lead all the way to the very top floor, which was still a few stories from the ceiling. A grand staircase led down to the bottom floor below.

But all this was not the main feature of the room. Up on the ceiling was what looked like glass. And the whole ceiling was lit up, and sent beams of light all the way through the room. There was a pattern on the roof with all sorts of animals on it, each one a different color. There were silver and golden cats, ruby and sapphire martins, indigo wolves, and jade deer.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Christopher put out his flame. "Guess I don't need this anymore" he said. He saw the different coloured animals on the ceiling. The colours appeared familiar. After thinking about it for a moment, he said "hmm. I think those colors represent our I'rases. I wonder if we'll need to do something with them"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

(( Geez, nice catch! I guess it was a tad obvious... let me tell you, I've got some diabolical ideas about that ceiling. Animals falling from the sky, anyone? ))

In the center of the room on the bottom floor was a large tiled pattern that had a picture of the animals dancing around a circle in the center of the pattern. The animals seemed to move with the light that glinted off of the ceiling.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Avery went forward to a nearby railing she looked up and smiled at the ceiling before being drawn in by the many sets of scrolls all around. Turning she wandered down one side of the curved balcony they had come out on. She stopped in front of a section of scrolls coincidentally near the stairs and began the randomized process of selecting one to pull out.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games