Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:20 pm
"so the party started without me huh guys?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:24 pm
the galian beast punched teh ground and began to fly he left a huge opening in the ground and began to fly in sky he saw vincent from a distant and tackled him to the ground with all force  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:54 pm
Raven grabbed onto Mallock with one hand and held Caelum in her free arm. "We don't have time for any more explanations or introductions. You must help us!" Raven shouted to him over the wind that calling their powers had created. "Caelum I hope you are ready for this. This may be the only great thing you ever do, and for that I am sorry," Raven said to her son with all the love and tenderness she could manage. "On my mark, we must send this energy outside and straight to the blade. It will kill everything it touches," Raven shouted as a massive ball of Black, Silver, and Green energy massed over their heads at the top of the chamber roof. Raven and Caelum concentrated intensly and Mallock grew tense at her side. Caelum waited with both fear and love in his heart. Raven waited as long as she could, her powers would fail any minute. "NOW! Attack the sword. Kill Varial. Kill the sword!" Raven shouted as the energy ball blasted through the roof and took it's course straight to Varial's blade.

Inside the chamber the magical wind died and Raven collapsed in a heap on the floor, barely saving Caelum from hitting the marble floor. Raven's head hit the floor and bounced off with a resounding thud. Just before she went into a massive blackout she heard their enegeries hit the blade with an earth shattering crack. As she drifted off Varial's screamed echoed around the ruins of what was once a wonderful town.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:28 am
RileyThe Psycho
Craven managed to free one foot while the two werent looking. "Hey Trevor shut up." She snapped kicking his legs out from under him. "Craven what did I tell you about your behavior." Trevor said with a smirk. It seemed like he forgot about Richter.

"Dont you dare put your hands on her!" Richter exclaimed. He set his hands aflame and jumped between Craven "My my. Someone's grown a spine" Trevor said with a grin on his face  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:56 pm
savior vincent was layed to the floor his arms sustained to the grond keeping him from moving while his legs were as well with his other set of arms the beast began to suck in air and vincents energy was being drained he slowly returned back to his normal self and the beas grew slightly bigger and his hair began to lift with the wind his arms became gauntlets his teeth sharpened and his claws grew his other set of arms entered his body once again and came out again bigger and stronger the beast grabbed vincent and drove his arm through his heart "you little......"vincents voice faded adn he fell to the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:13 pm
vincent got up but his body still layed on the ground he began to walk trying to deny his death he didnt walk far until he saw a grey haired blue eyed boy "vincent what a pleasure to meet the owner of my body"the boy said as he slowly set his blades on teh ground "who are you"vincent said "johnny...johnny blaze"the boy said as he stuck out his hand,vincent shook the boys hand "i need to borrow your body"the boy said as he wrapped a demonic looking chain around his arm"but i died"vincent explained still shocked"thats the least of my worries johnny told him as he layed his body on vincents corpse he woke up completely healed but different his hair was gray and shot he had two blades crossed in his back and two hand guns carefully colstered johnny smirked and saw the beast in a distance "its time"johnny mumbled as he began to race too where sparda was  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:15 pm
just as he was arriving he saw varial scream and a shadow come out form his body and race to the beast "sparda long time no see "johnny told him with a smirk "now wheres dante and well finish this s**t once and for all"he said as his chains went in flames  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:37 pm
The blade hit the floor. It was back to it's original form then it shattered to pieces. Varial began to fall apart. And bits of Dante could be seen. Dante stood standing tall. "...Raven, Caelum.." Dante fell over in a pool of blood. He could feel Raven widdling away and crawled toward the ruins. His eyes as white as snow. "Raven, Caelum..."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:32 pm
johnny ran toward dante and stopped stopping right beside him " dante long time no see"he told him with a smirk "the demon is still not dead he is now living inside the galian beast we must destroy him"johnny told him as he fixed his hair  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:13 pm
Raven felt Dante's aura turn back to what it normally was while she was unconcsious. Caelum lay craddled in her unconcsious hold and looked around. "Daddy. Safe," Caelum said uttering his first words. He was utterly pleased with himself and his powers. Then Caelum turned his head to look at Mallock. He hadn't been as affected as Raven was. "Mommy. Ouch," Caelum called to Mallock over and over again. His little voice echoed around the chamber, but there was nothing Mallock could do for her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:25 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven managed to free one foot while the two werent looking. "Hey Trevor shut up." She snapped kicking his legs out from under him. "Craven what did I tell you about your behavior." Trevor said with a smirk. It seemed like he forgot about Richter.

"Dont you dare put your hands on her!" Richter exclaimed. He set his hands aflame and jumped between Craven "My my. Someone's grown a spine" Trevor said with a grin on his face

Craven freed an arm from the chain. 'Why the hell wont these chains break?' She looked up to see Richter standing over Trevor. She decided to keep her mout shut not wanting to get to invovled in this fight. "No hybrid can break through my chains." Tevor cackled. "Shut up!" She shouted starting to bite on the chains. 'I'll show him that he cant hold me.' She thought pulling harder the chain as well as bitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:02 pm
"That can wait, I got to go to them." He got up slowly and made a weak strut toward the ruins. He was able to enter. From the inside of his coat he pulled out the pheonix tear he didn't use. He dropped into inside Raven's mouth. "....I hope....Works." His soul was widdling away. Sooner or, later he would be nothing but a shell.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:44 pm
Raven felt something slide down her throat and then felt her own aura growing stronger. She weakly opened her eyes and looked at Dante. "Lover," Raven murmured to him an reached for his hand. "Daddy ouch," Caelum said and reached for Dante's hand as well. "Mommy help. Me help," Caelum said and drew power from himself and Raven to heal Dante with. Raven grew stronger as Caelum healed Dante and sat up. She took a firmer hold of Dante and finished healing him herself. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:54 pm
johnny noticed dante leave and he tagged along "raven"johnny whispered "its been long since i have seen you i see the boy is about to arrive"he told her with a smile he patted dantes back"i wish you both well"he told them as he glared outside "its been long since i was in this town its in rubble in ash its destroyed"he said with a voice of depression "what happened to kairi is she ok"he said knowing the answer but not wanting to accept it

meanwhile

vincent roamed through the gates of hell where he met up with three past rivals azul,marluxia,and cervantes and a divine looking angel with black wings and chains on her arms and legs chained to azuls back "s**t"vincent yelled as he uncolstered cerberus and aimed at azul "now shall we finish this"  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:48 am
"Johnny?" Raven said his name like a question, disbelieving that he was there. "Yes, it has been a long time. We will both be fine in a few hours," Raven said as she watched Dante. "The town is partially my fault. My powers went crazy when Dante and I had Caelum and somehow I managed to get a meteor to crash land here," Raven said with a bit of irony in her voice. "I have no idea what happened to Kairi. I haven't hear from her or felt her aura in ages," Raven said and fell silent.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games