Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:24 pm
Manji-luo
LAZRDUCK
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
Krystalcat
*sends the dog after them*
*watches the dog run up to her*
*kicks the dog before it gets too close, sending it flying back a few feet*

why cant more people just do that when they see a dog running to attack them? -.-;;

That seems like a better idea than what I did. rofl
i dont g3et it! it's so simple! see a dog running after you, what are you gonna do?

run? throw meat at it? use something against it that might or might not work?

or give it a nice firm kick to the ribcage? that'll teach the mutt from coming after you. and if it does, just kick it again! that's what shoes are for lol
i still like my idea... you know, turning into pepto bismol...
yes, but who in real life can turn into pepto bismal?
only bottles of pepto bismal can turn into bottles of pepto bismal. that's why they're made that way! x3

so for everyone else with a nice pair of steel toed boots, kicking > running from dogs

and if the people sue, just say it was in self defense.
because if you're REALLY about to get attacked by Lassie, why take the chance of getting your leg chewed off before you get the chance to kick it?
ummm... what if you're highly uncorrdinated, and you accientally plant your foot into the doggies mouth?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 pm
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Oh boy, I've just entered that state of mind were I'm highly suggestable right now. Good thing Knitters isn't here right now. xd
how do you know she isnt lurking around at this hour? ninja

I was talking to her earlier on AIM, she went to sleep. She still has school so she wouldn't be up this late. It's probably, lemme think, 2 am where she is at.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Oh boy, I've just entered that state of mind were I'm highly suggestable right now. Good thing Knitters isn't here right now. xd

I was talking to her earlier on AIM, she went to sleep. She still has school so she wouldn't be up this late. It's probably, lemme think, 2 am where she is at.
ah. sucks for Knitterz.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:30 pm
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior

ah. sucks for Knitterz.

Yeah. I kinda miss her this late at night. This place could use the excite ment. xd
And I just saw some of her art today, and it is awesome!  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:32 pm
TheBlueWarrior
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior

ah. sucks for Knitterz.

Yeah. I kinda miss her this late at night. This place could use the excite ment. xd
really? *looks for Knitterz art*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:41 pm
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior

ah. sucks for Knitterz.

Yeah, she's got a deviant art account and something called Sheezy art. Lemme try to find you a link  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:42 pm
*starts danceing becuse he jsut saw the new item updates and the new hair*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:45 pm
LAZRDUCK
Manji-luo
LAZRDUCK
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior

i dont g3et it! it's so simple! see a dog running after you, what are you gonna do?

or give it a nice firm kick to the ribcage? that'll teach the mutt from coming after you. and if it does, just kick it again! that's what shoes are for lol
only bottles of pepto bismal can turn into bottles of pepto bismal. that's why they're made that way! x3

so for everyone else with a nice pair of steel toed boots, kicking > running from dogs

because if you're REALLY about to get attacked by Lassie, why take the chance of getting your leg chewed off before you get the chance to kick it?
ummm... what if you're highly uncorrdinated, and you accientally plant your foot into the doggies mouth?
then either hope your boots are really thick or hope they have steel toes. either way, with the force of a kick to land it in a dog's mouth would still hurt the dog some. 3nodding

and since the fact that kitters still has school plays into thsi picture, i have one thing to say...

oh...

and i gotta log. people causing drama online, and i dont need or want any drama, so i'm just saying "******** that" and putting them on ignore. if the person talks to me on MSN, she's getting blocked.

and that's that. good night 3nodding  

Manji-luo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:47 pm
Manji-luo
LAZRDUCK
Manji-luo
LAZRDUCK
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior

then either hope your boots are really thick or hope they have steel toes. either way, with the force of a kick to land it in a dog's mouth would still hurt the dog some. 3nodding

and since the fact that kitters still has school plays into thsi picture, i have one thing to say...

oh...

and i gotta log. people causing drama online, and i dont need or want any drama, so i'm just saying "******** that" and putting them on ignore. if the person talks to me on MSN, she's getting blocked.

and that's that. good night 3nodding

Awww, Nighty night Manji  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:49 pm
darn i run on and manji runs off... just great... crying  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:50 pm
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior

ah. sucks for Knitterz.

http://knitterz.sheezyart.com/
http://kitterling.deviantart.com/
Merry christmas  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:51 pm
peeeep......peeeeep........peep!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:52 pm
TheBlueWarrior
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior
LAZRDUCK
TheBlueWarrior

ah. sucks for Knitterz.

http://knitterz.sheezyart.com/
http://kitterling.deviantart.com/
Merry christmas
w0000000t!
night Manji, hey spanky.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:55 pm
hey laz... you look really strange....um....oO. i see now you dont have your straw hat on anymore! lol no wonder! i thought you where someoen toltally new  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:59 pm
Darthspanky
hey laz... you look really strange....um....oO. i see now you dont have your straw hat on anymore! lol no wonder! i thought you where someoen toltally new

Thats what was so different, I thouhgt there was something missing.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games