Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:23 pm
I usually get one of an evolving item, maybe two, and very rarely three or more, before it finishes evolving. (exceptions to the Fallen Wish, Coocoon, and Infernal Spirit)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 pm
Ideally, I'd love for fallen wishes and two Goghs so far, but I can't fund that yet. So we'll see!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:31 pm
I already bought the second fallen Wish.
So, Three Infernal Spirits, all those store items, all those Famestar items...
and then I can get back to the older donation items.

Despite my quest being, "Donation item questing" I tend to go for the nondonation items before the donation items except for the most recent donation item releases.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:39 pm
Well yeah, those will take far longer and the new ones are easier to aquire at first.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:23 pm
Right, sometimes I do think that I should finish 2004, you know, just get it over with. then wistfully look at the 2003 items and maybe save 5K a day on a separate account for just those. (It would take years to get it, but it would just be to ensure that there would be some for the potential items that I don't really think that I'm going to get)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:47 pm
Maybe you'll get one of the big ones one day. One can hope hehe!

I need to get cracking on the dolls I haven't gotten any but the enchanted yet.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 pm
I dunno, if I only get one '03 it is definitely going to be the Angelic Sash. But, like any smart person, I can pick my limits on older things. and the 2004 items, are a great place to limit myself for realistic achievements.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:55 pm
yeah, understandably. You'll get it one day. I'm confident of that. So how much is the sash anyways?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 am
A lot  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 pm
Well, one can hope!

I'm sure that if you decide to actively quest it that you could get it although it'd ttake a LONG time.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 pm
Well, excluding appreciation value, plus making about a million every 3.5 weeks. I could get it after two and a half years at the price it's at now.
But, by that time, about 29 donation items would have come out per year, plus evolving items, store items, freebie event items, more clock egg buying...
I'd say, if I were to devote my time to getting that instead of the remaining 2004 donation items, it would take me about 4 years.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:51 pm
Ouch! That would be...painful. But if it's your desire, heeh!

I'm trying to strive for nothing more than 2mil.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 pm
Yeah, htat's why I have the realistic cap of finishing the 2K4 items.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:30 pm
Yeah hehe! That would be nice. Hehe. I do believe that you could accomplish that in a short bit. How long would you think it would take you to do that?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 pm
It's almost 9 million gold. So, that would be about a year and a half calculating in future donation item releases, new store item releases, but excluding new special items, new evolving items, and clock eggs.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games