Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9ยพ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image
                                                  I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                  I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?

โ™ก โ„ณ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ โ™ก
                                                  Sixth Year / Ravenclaw / Muggleborn

I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody.
                                                  Baby I'm a little blind. I think it's time for you to find me.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

Monika grinned at Aria, who seemed more than excited to see her. She didn't think much of it though. It truly was exciting, catching up with old friends and rekindling those relationships, plus the new challenges the year would bring. There was always more to learn at Hogwarts, and she was set on learning everything she could before she was cast into the world after graduation. Speaking of which, she really needed to decide on what she wanted to do with her life. She couldn't just keep telling herself that she was going to be a doctor or a writer or a lawyer, or anything else on her mile-long list. All of this, going through her head while Aria was telling her about her driving troubles. Monika hadn't even considered driving, seeing as traffic in London was always terrible. She had always taken the bus or the train everywhere, her personal Oyster card growing quite worn from tapping it so many times. "My dad doesn't even own a car. We take the train everywhere, or the bus. I'm sure he knows how, but I'm not too worried about it. Though, I'm sure all of your brothers know how to drive, so it's probably a lot more important to you. Hm, maybe with a little more convincing, your dad will give you lessons." Monika felt a little awkward after that, feeling kind of uneasy about what she said. It sounded a bit more cold than she had intended, but what could she do now. She had already said it.

In the midst of everything, Arden joined them. Monika waved at him, offering a smile. "Hey Arden, it's good to see you as well." she began before realizing she hadn't answered Aria's question. "Oh, my summer was pretty boring. I mostly stayed at home, caught up on some reading. I did spend some time with Richard. Do either of you know him? Richard Devereux, a Gryffindor in the year before ours." Monika stopped herself, not wanting to rant on about another friend of hers, that they might not even know. Well, Aria might know him, since she was in the same house as he was... Didn't she mention Fi earlier? Well there she was, looking around for someone to talk to. Maybe they should extend their social gathering to her as well. "Hey, there's Fianna. We should see if she wants to join us. She looks a little lost," she added, gesturing to the ginger Gryffindor across the way.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                  You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep.
                                                  Say you'll be my nightingale.

โ™ก x x โ™ก x x โ™ก

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

Essy ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:47 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

โžธHฮฑโ„“ฦ’ะฒโ„“ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ โžธUฮทั•ฯƒัั‚ั”โˆ‚ ฦ‘ฮนัั•ั‚ ฦณั”ฮฑั โžธฦ‘ั”ะผฮนฮทฮนั•ั‚

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎGi giggled a bit at Ji's look but immediately sobered when he said that he would leave to look for his own friends to not scare hers off. There was nothing remotely scary about her big brother! But she supposed she couldn't keep him too herself for much longer, and she had the added good news that she would at least be able to seek him out while at the castle because,
                                                well, where else would he be? Besides his dorm room. She would need to figure out where exactly the Hufflepuff dorm was located. It sounded rather snugly. At Ferdie's question about houses she shrugged with a small grin."Not really picky I guess. I mean, it'd be nice to get Hufflepuff just to be with my brother and all but it's not like I won't see him anyhow since we'll be at school. What about you? Any particular house or not picky yourself?" she asked curiously. She was waiting for an answer when she caught a movement out the corner of her eye and followed it seeing Lizzy standing and waving like she didn't belong. Silly girl! Gi beamed and excitedly waved back before turning to face her new friend once more. "One quick sec, I found one of my friends!" The girl ran over to where her friend was and only noticed when she was over at her that she didn't have any luggage. She must've already stored it on the train, smart. Certainly wished she'd thought of it. "There you are, Lizzy, I've been looking out for you! C'mon, you can wait with me and Ferdie and watch out for Drew!" She grabbed a hold of her friend's hand and dragged her back over to the young boy and their stuff. "Ferdie, this is my friend Lizzy I was telling you about! Lizzy, this is my newest friend Ferdie. We quite literally ran into each other." Gi explained with a laugh.

oyehh

Kungfudemoness

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: No one currently
xStatus: Single

Diego smiled when someone headed over to him, waving at her as she approached. His first friend! When she spoke, though, it was Spanish and Diego was taken aback. He hadn't expected anyone else to speak Spanish until his sister came to the school. He smiled and said, "Mis padres son de Mรฉxico. Asรญ que, no, no Castellano." The boy chuckled a little and then said, "Bit ah do speak English as well." He'd been told it was weird to hear a Scottish accent coming from someone of Hispanic descent. but it was bound to happen after attending primary school in Scotland. "Mi nombre es Diego pero puedes llamarme DJ."

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Out of Character: {Translation: My parents are from Mexico. So, no, not Castilian.
My name is Diego but you can call me DJ.}

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ โ„๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•’๐•จ โœฆ โ„‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•’ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โœฆ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ

Alby was sitting with his tea and wondering if he should try one of the biscuits when he heard his name called and smiled when he saw it was Sara. The promptly frowned when he noticed her hood pulled over her face and her hunched demeanor. With all his own drama last year he had dedicated negative time to figuring out what sort of cultish family abuse his friend was going through since she definitely wasn't going to say anything and in fact probably thought it was completely normal. He felt like such a bad friend and could feel his guilt bubbling up in his stomach messing with the tea he had just drunk and promised to put more effort into it this year. Around his studying. Because it was OWL's and just because he wanted to save his friend from certain peril did not mean he wanted to fail one of his most important tests. "Hey Sara, and not yet. I was sorta just taking in some tea actually and contemplating a biscuit. You want one? My elves made enough for about three carriages so, feel free to eat your fill." Alby offered an magically expanded bag filled to the brim with an assortment of biscuits to his friend. They had also given him a second satchel specifically for his girlfriend along with some tea oddly enough. Apparently she had liked a blend and they were all too happy to supply her with some. Odd, but he was certainly thankful they liked her. And Mercy for that matter. When she had come, and he really did love his friend, he was afraid her personality would scare the poor buggers. Turned out her crazy matched their crazy perfectly. He was pretty sure one cried when she left the last time. And it would explain the third satchel of goods with a note on it so he knew it was specifically for her. What was in it he had no idea and he wasn't all that sure he wanted to know. Alby shook his head from his line of thoughts and focused back on Sara. "So! How was your summer? Anything interesting happen?"

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                      Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero, but, hey, everyone you wanna be probably started off like me.
                                                      You may say that I'm a freakshow, but, hey, give it just a little time. I bet you're gonna change your mind.

โ™ฅ ๐“ข๐“ด๐”‚๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐’† โ„ณ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐’†๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท โ™ฅ
                                                      Fourth Year / Hufflepuff / Pureblood

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way, it ain't so hard to take, that's right.
                                                      'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name, and I'll just look away, that's right.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

It didn't take long for Dris to find Tree Trunk, who Skylar later figured out to be Chance, and Flower Petal, or Chrys. She wasn't surprised by how quickly he found them, Dris had certainly grown over the summer. He was going to tower over her one day, she was sure of it, seeing as she hadn't grown much since she was about ten. However, something that did surprise her was what the Slytherin boy called her. He called her Birdy, just like Dris did. Hm, that was strange. Since he was Dris's friend, maybe he had heard it from him? Or maybe it was just obvious how much she liked birds. Either way, she wasn't sure how she felt about the nickname. It had always been solely a Dris thing. Well, he had already left, so there wasn't much she could do about it at the current moment. Skylar watched the half-goblin boy leave, taken by surprise as Dris wrapped her up in a hug. She knew he was going to hug her at some point during the evening, Merlin knows that boy is a hugger, she just wasn't expecting it. Still, she returned the hug, smiling and, blushing? It was just Dris, he hugged her all the time. There was no reason to blush. Sky hoped no one else would notice, looking down at her shoes. "So uh, how were your summers?" she asked quickly. A basic question, anything to keep the attention off of her.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear.
                                                      Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, I don't care.
                                                      Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out you wanna be a loser like me.

โ™ฅ x x โ™ฅ x x โ™ฅ

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ†ฃ๐’ข๐“‡๐“Ž๐’ป๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡ โ†ฃ ๐น๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ†ข ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œโ†ข

Colton led the family in a march to get to the train platform, as they'd all just returned from a vacation in Bulgaria, where they'd seen some spectacular sites. He pushed a cart with his and Connor's carts piled on through the barrier, cackling wildly as he jumped onto the cart and sailed through. He barely managed to avoid crashing, and had the decency to look embarrassed. Connor ran through next holding tight to Sadie's harness. He figured it was good that she could handle all the craziness that came with magic, because it still weirded him out most of the time. He walked beside his brother, both boys having already given farewells to their parents. "Think fifth year's gonna be our year, Conn?" The older twin ruffled his younger counterpart's hair, making the latter look indignant. "Perhaps for you, getting prefect and all, but I'll be studying most of the time, thank you very much." Connor straightened up, his nose in the air a bit. Colton snickered and flicked Connor's nose. "Better not forget to add in all the time you'll be with your girlfriend. Don't think she'd enjoy being second to some books, now do we?" Connor snorted at his brother, turning a bit in an act of ignoring the older twin.

{{Open for Interaction}}
Sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แดแด€แดขแด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› ษชs แด›สœษชs แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡? I สœแด‡แด€ส€ แด แดษชแด„แด‡s แดแด แด‡ส€ แดส sสœแดแดœสŸแด…แด‡ส€,
Nแดแด›สœษชษดษข's แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข sแด‡ษดsแด‡ แด€แด› แด€สŸสŸ. Wแดษดแด…แด‡ส€, แดกสœส แด…แด แดกแด‡ ส€แด€แด„แด‡?
Wสœแด‡ษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ส€แดœษดษดษชษด' ษชษด แด„ษชส€แด„สŸแด‡s,
Sแดœแด„สœ แด€ ๊œฐแดœษดษดส แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ. Tส€ษชแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดส แด‡สแด‡s,
I'แด สœแดแด˜ษชษด' ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›.
I สœแด‡แด€ส€แด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ sแด€ษชแด…, I แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดsแด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€แด…,
Wสœแด‡ษด I แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜, แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด ษชsษด'แด› แด…แดษดแด‡.
I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก I แดแด€แด…แด‡ ษชแด› สœแดแดแด‡.
I๊œฐ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ษชs แด›ส€แดœแด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› แดแดส€แด‡ แด„แด€ษด I แด…แด?
I แด€แด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ แด˜แด€ษชษดแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€s ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxCrowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

า“all ฮนั• ะฝere, ะฝear ั‚ะฝe yell, ะฒacฤธ ั‚o ั•cะฝool, rฮนng ั‚ะฝe ะฒellxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ะฒrand new ั•ะฝoeั•, walฤธฮนng ะฒlฯ…eั•, clฮนะผะฒ ั‚ะฝe า“ence, ะฒooฤธั• and penั•xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮน can ั‚ell ั‚ะฝaั‚ we are gonna ะฒe า“rฮนendั•xxxxxx
                                                          ฮน can ั‚ell ั‚ะฝaั‚ we are gonna ะฒe า“rฮนendั•xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceNath wasn't sure how he felt about this, now that it really came down to it. He was intrigued, of course, but having to be away from his grandparents for several months didn't sound particularly pleasant. He didn't know anybody, either, not really. His grandmother had insisted happily that he had at least one friend, Theo, and Nath had liked the boy well enough, he supposed. But he didn't think they were friends exactly, and it would take far more than the draw of lessons with one maybe-friend to entice him away from his home and everything he'd ever really known. This felt all to similar to the night he'd been taken away from his parents, except this time he wasn't going from a dangerous place to a safe one, he was going from a safe one to... something. The unknown. It seemed dramatic to call it that, but that's what it was.

spaceOf course, his grandparents weren't the least bit worried about their grandson, certain he was 'clever enough to hack it,' whatever that meant. He didn't think cleverness had anything to do with whether or not he could handle being surrounded by strangers all day every day. Though, he guessed they wouldn't be strangers for very long. Still, the elderly couple, still somewhat unnerved by magic despite their best efforts, had not been able to brave the barrier, and so had left their grandson to run through it, full steam ahead, almost certain he would crash into a brick wall and make a fool of himself. Instead, he sailed right through solid mass and into a crowd of people, mostly teenagers, some adults, some preteens. He paused, mouth falling open. Magic was real, he'd accepted this, but this strange barrier between one world and another was something entirely different from what had happened at the wand shop. He wasn't sure what to make of it. He at least managed to gather enough sense of self to move out of the way, fearing that the next student would crash into him and horribly injure himself, and potentially someone else as well. Frowning, he realized he didn't quite know where to go from here. Obviously he was to board the train. But was he supposed to load his things himself, or was there someone to help? Most people seemed to be milling about or socializing, not boarding. Should he wait?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxwe don'ั‚ noั‚ฮนce any ั‚ฮนะผe paั•ั•
                                                          xxxxxxwe don'ั‚ noั‚ฮนce anyั‚ะฝฮนng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxwe ั•ฮนั‚ ั•ฮนde ะฒy ั•ฮนde ฮนn every claั•ั•
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxั‚eacะฝer ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธั• ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน ั•oฯ…nd า“ฯ…nny
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxะฒฯ…ั‚ ั•ะฝe lฮนฤธeั• ั‚ะฝe way yoฯ… ั•ฮนng

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

โœฌฦฌะฝฮนัโˆ‚ ฦณั”ฮฑั Rฮฑฮฝั”ฮทcโ„“ฮฑฯ‰ ฦ‡ะฝฮฑั•ั”ั โœฌ ฦ‘ฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ั”ั & ฦ‡ฮฑฯั‚ฮฑฮนฮท ฯƒฦ’ Aัั‚ ฦ‡โ„“ฯ…ะฒโœฌ

Dris grinned when Byuch replied back to Sky about Chance and Chrys, the Ravenclaw having long ago cracked the code. Luckily, he was quick in spotting Chance, and was thanked by the half-goblin. "Anytime, my friend, anytime. Tell him hi for me too, while you're at it!" He felt a bit proud of himself, even as he watched Byuch wander off. His thoughts were interrupted by spikes of a lemon yellow clouding his vision. He looked at Jilly as she asked why Byuch was grumpy, though honestly the taller teen had no freaking clue. He shrugged at her, then laughed when she added that it hadn't been a very nice question. "Not really, but that's alright. Everyone has their grumpy days, after all!"

After hugging Skylar, he noticed her little blush, so he secretly grinned, noting that her blushing color was nearly the same shade as she spoke with. That was useful information! The blonde asked about their summers, so Dris tapped his chin to think for a moment. "I stayed busy. Between helping out at both Eeylops and QQS, babysitting both Lils and my cousin Brennie, and finding time to paint... but it was fun nonetheless! I practiced quidditch too and... well... that's about it. I'm trying out new painting styles, so I'll have to show you on the train!" He grinned, proud of his hard work over the summer.

Kungfudemoness

The Shiny Furret

Sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แดแด€แดขแด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› ษชs แด›สœษชs แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡? I สœแด‡แด€ส€ แด แดษชแด„แด‡s แดแด แด‡ส€ แดส sสœแดแดœสŸแด…แด‡ส€,
Nแดแด›สœษชษดษข's แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข sแด‡ษดsแด‡ แด€แด› แด€สŸสŸ. Wแดษดแด…แด‡ส€, แดกสœส แด…แด แดกแด‡ ส€แด€แด„แด‡?
Wสœแด‡ษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ส€แดœษดษดษชษด' ษชษด แด„ษชส€แด„สŸแด‡s, sแดœแด„สœ แด€ ๊œฐแดœษดษดส แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ.
Tส€ษชแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดส แด‡สแด‡s, I'แด สœแดแด˜ษชษด' ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›.
Wสœแด‡ษด I แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜, แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด ษชsษด'แด› แด…แดษดแด‡.
I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก I แดแด€แด…แด‡ ษชแด› สœแดแดแด‡.
I๊œฐ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ษชs แด›ส€แดœแด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› แดแดส€แด‡ แด„แด€ษด I แด…แด?
I แด€แด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ แด˜แด€ษชษดแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€s ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Kings Cross Station - Platform 9ยพ

Julius wasnโ€™t sure how this year was going to go for him. He was pretty sure that Chrys hated his guts but at the same time he wanted things to work out. Heโ€™d even gotten her a broom knowing that she wanted to do pretty much anything that a proper lady wasnโ€™t supposed to do. Course Julius didnโ€™t care about the proper way his parents grew up by. Perhaps if he wasnโ€™t so controlling Chrys would except things. He somehow doubted it but he could at least try.

Arriving on the platform, Julius didnโ€™t really want to be around his cousin. Then again he was pretty sure his cousin didnโ€™t want anything to do with him either. Looking around the Slytherin really didnโ€™t have any friends. Anna was one but he hadnโ€™t seen her in ages and Treva was another (sort of)... That left one person, Chrys. Looking around for her he located the pink haired girl along with her sister and another girl. Julius assumed another first year. Either way he walked over to her. Here was hoping she wouldnโ€™t kill him on sight.

โ€œHello Chrys,โ€ Julius greeted. โ€œHow are you?โ€ He asked her.

With : Chrys

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxx- - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ยขฯƒฮฝั”ัั”โˆ‚ ฮนะธ ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ฯ‰ั” โ„“ฮฑยขะบ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฯƒยขฮนฮฑโ„“ gัฮฑยขั”ั•,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ โ„“ฮนะบั” ฮฑะธ ฮฑะธฮนะผฮฑโ„“ ฯ‰ั” ยขัฮฑฯ‰โ„“ ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฯƒf ฯƒฯ…ั ยขฮฑgั”ั•,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ยขฮฑะธโ€™ั‚ ั‚ฮฑะผั” ฯ…ั•, ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฯƒะธั” ฯƒf ฯ…ั•, gั”ั‚ ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯ…ั•xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceMercy, as always, ran through the barrier full speed, without the least bit of grace. She didn't have any to use, anyway, so why bother trying? She did come to a screeching halt just past the entrance, so she wouldn't hit anyone, but that was the extent of her self control, as per usual. Once she was through, she got up on her tip-toes to try and find her friends. Too bad she couldn't convince any of them to dye their hair a weird color. It'd make it easier, for sure. There were a couple metamorphmagi who had weird hair already, and maybe some students with dyed hair like hers, but still, it would be way easier to look for a kid with green hair than one with blonde. She wheeled her trolley off to the side, and stood up on it. Merc was tall for her age, and for a girl (unfortunately), but in this crowd, it was still sort of hard to see anything. Her luggage gave her a nice boost, so she started scouting for familiar faces. She had plenty of friends, it wouldn't take her long to find someone.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั fโ„“ฮฑg! ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, gั”ั‚ ฯƒff ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฮฑั•ั•!
                                                          xxxxxxฮนั‚โ€™ั• ฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ะธฯƒฯ‰, ั‚ฯƒ โ„“ั”ั‚ ฮนั‚ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะฝฮฑะธg ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ั•ฯƒ ั•ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, โˆ‚ฯƒะธโ€™ั‚ ฮฑฯฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฮนzั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ยขฮฑะธโ€™ั‚ ะฝฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ, ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะฒฯƒัะธ ั‚ฯƒ ัฮนั•ั”! ฮนั‚โ€™ั• ฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ะธฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ฯƒ ยขฯƒะผั” ฯƒฯ…ั‚!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั” - ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั” - ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Kings Cross Station - Platform 9ยพ

Gabby still wasnโ€™t totally sure about all this stuff of magic. Though she accepted it all it was a tad confusing at times. Trying to find this platform with her father, she had no idea where they were really going. Over hearing a few people they followed the crowd until they got to the barrier. Braving it both Gabby and her father went through it. โ€œThat was interestingโ€ฆโ€ She muttered to herself. โ€œIt certainly is.โ€ Brenden replied to his daughter. Looking back at the wall as he adjusted his glasses, something told him that was the only way in or outโ€ฆ

โ€œTry to have fun and stay out of trouble. I donโ€™t want a call from the school.โ€ Brenden started to tell her. โ€œDad, I donโ€™t think they have phones. But Iโ€™ll be good.โ€ Gabby replied. โ€œRightโ€ฆโ€ He had to remember that, they worked with letters. โ€œIโ€™ll see you at Christmas.โ€ She told him promptly. โ€œYes, you will.โ€ Brenden agreed giving her a hug. โ€œLove you too Dad.โ€ Gabby told him. โ€œI didnโ€™t say it yetโ€ฆโ€ He commented. โ€œYou didnโ€™t have too.โ€ She said with a smile. โ€œWell I love you anyways. Have fun.โ€ He told her. โ€œI will and donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll write.โ€ She told him before going on her way.

Walking along Gabby noted one of the boys from the wand shop. What was his nameโ€ฆ? Nateโ€ฆ Nathanโ€ฆ Nathanialโ€ฆ? That sounded about right. Well he wasnโ€™t with his friend so she might as well be social. Something told her she either would have to talk to someone or be subject to a compartment with people who knew each other. Not her idea of fun. โ€œUm, hey itโ€™s Nathanial right?โ€ She asked as she approached cart and all. โ€œGabriella, we were at the wand shop that one day.โ€ She added. Hopefully heโ€™d remember her.

Status: Unsure but otherwise alright
                                                  Wearing: Plaid Shirt & Jeans

With: Father... Nath

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:17 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

โ˜ฏ

Soon after his father left and Rhett handed off his things to the conductor he heard 'Rhy' be called out. He turned and a smile formed on his face when he recognized the voice as Faina's. "Faina!" Rhett exclaimed running over to her dodging a few upperclassmen and having a close call with a trolley but thankfully no accidents. "Hi-ya!" He said, "How was your summer? Looking forward to this year? Dad was all 'don't get into trouble with me' like I ask for it can you believe that?"

Shaking his head he said, "I can't believe it is finally here though our first year of Hogwarts!"

โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: Please forgive my short post}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
Unsorted โ”‚ First Year โ”‚ Eleven Years Old โ”‚ Single

For a moment, Faina was unsure her friend spotted her, but then aside from her snowy white hair, she didn't exactly look all that different from the others around her. Wearing a forest green hoodie, jeans and sneakers, she looked like a regular kid, and even with the courier bag slung over one shoulder, Faina didn't really stand out much from the crowd of students and well-wishers.

Faina flinched when she saw Rhy nearly getting clipped by a passing trolley in his haste to get to her. She was grateful he had missed seeing her farewell with her sister, as she felt like a heel for leaving Katya to go through school without her there to scare off the bullies. It wouldn't help her cause that she'd been so traumatized by recent events in their lives that she barely spoke at all, and when she did it was in Russian. Rhy's arrival allowed her not to dwell further on the matter, thankfully.

"Imagine that," she answered Rhy, with a slight chuckle. "I got a similar talk from my cousin. It's like they don't trust us or something." She added honestly, "Summer went better than I was expecting for it to go, and yes, of course, I'm looking forward to going to Hogwarts. How could I not?"

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:50 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted โ˜ผ Half-blood

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Kings Cross Station - Platform 9ยพ

Saio and Tsubaki made their way through the barrier and onto the platform. The dark haired girl looked towards the Hogwarts express with possible intrigue, not that sheโ€™d admit it. This was the train that would be taking her away from that wretched farm house they called home. Of course her snake friend was still there and she was left with Kit-Kit who was nestled away in her carrier. The fifth year beamed knowing sheโ€™d be back to school soon enough. Her uniform already on and her prefect pin situated right above her house crest.

โ€œNow Tsubaki, once we get our trolleys to drop off weโ€™ll board the train. Iโ€™ll be around later to check on you. But please while Iโ€™m not around try to make some friends.โ€ Saio instructed. โ€œI donโ€™t need a play by playโ€ฆ and I certainly donโ€™t need you to check on me.โ€ Tsubaki commented. โ€œTsubakiโ€ฆโ€ She muttered. โ€œAnd donโ€™t worry about me making friends itโ€™s not like I need any.โ€ The first year replied. โ€œEveryone needs friends Tsubakiโ€ฆโ€ The brunette said in defeat. There wasnโ€™t much else she could do as they dropped their trolleys off.

Tsubaki was quick to take her feline companion and head on her way. Not that she needed Kit-Kit butโ€ฆ He was a comfort. She was desperate to get away from her sister and so she was quick to make herself disappear as it were. She didnโ€™t want to be around her sister anyways and her being with Kazu just made it worse. Those two really needed to start dating or somethingโ€ฆ Either way Tsubaki had given off to look for friends excuse and was now left to do exactly the opposite.

With: Each other...

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Unsorted
Pureblood
โ˜พ Parselmouth

Wearing: Orange & Black

OOC: Tsubaki is open for any interaction

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:21 pm

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Second Year, Gryffindor __________
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
________

User Image

Roman remembered his manners just in time to wave Charlies mum goodbye. Now alone, he faced his friend fully and grinned. Excitement was building in his belly like the countdown for New Years Eve. The Gryffindor was happy to soon be back at the castle. Sure, he missed his mum and da' like crazy, but this newfound independence was more than you could shake a stick at. The transition had been daunting last year but now that he knows exactly what to expect, he could hardly wait. โ€Yeah? Aw, that sounds fun. Haven't been to a water park in years, love those freefall slides. I live close to the beach so, that's where I usually go.โ€ Taking a step to the side when another figure emerged, Roman nodded a 'hello' as Myron joined them. โ€Meh, it was aw'rite. Went to the beach, played a bit o' football. Y'know. Pretty boring. Think I played videogames for almost fifteen hours straight one night then slept through the whole next day. Hah, mum was pissed.โ€ His chuckling quieted down almost immediately so he could hear Myron over the humdrum of the train station.

โ€Aren't all girls?โ€ A scrunched up nose wiggled at the thought. But everybody knows that, right? Girls are weird, and not too long ago, they used to have cooties. (Some probably still do, but who knows.) โ€So like, how insane we talking? The normal awkward 'talks to herself', or the 'light your s**t on fire' type?โ€ Forewarned is forearmed, after all.

โˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆท
ใ€WHEN:: Fall of 2037 ใ€‘
ใ€WHERE:: Platform 9 ยพ ใ€‘
ใ€WITH WHO:: Charlie and Myron ใ€‘

โˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆท

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games