Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:38 pm
johnny nodded "and vincent has he been useful in your kingdom" he said with a strong voice  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:55 am
"Yes. He's had his moments, I guess," Raven replied. She wasn't really sure what her true opinion of Vincent was. So much had happened around DeadBridge lately that she barely remembered. But Vincent was one of her warriors, so that had to mean he was being useful.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Rez walked into the highschool,he was new and looked around,noticing nobody was there,"..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:50 pm
johnny nodded "theres a way for us to bring him back without me giving up my body"he whispered "but it is a dangerous task"he told her straeing into the rubble  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:33 pm
((Rex the high school is destroyed and the town is in ruin. There were a ton of battles going on and nothing has been rebuilt yet))

"What isn't dangerous around here lately?" Raven asked sarcastically. "And what on earth could you have possibly come up with to bring him back while keeping your body? That just sounds crazy. One soul to one body and I am not putting his soul into a dead body," Raven said very seriously. "I hate bringing the dead back."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:39 pm
Rex walked around the school,"Hmm..."  

Chaos_Ultimate

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:53 pm
((HEY ******** HEAD!! THE DAMN HIGH SCHOOL IS DESTROYED!! WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!! GO BACK AND READ THE RP IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:49 pm
((some one needs a poptart))  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:43 pm
Dante eyes were as dull as ever. He was there but he wasn't. "Long time, No see...." He tried to smile but couldn't. Part of his soul was gone.

(love and Peace Raven.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:15 pm
((I try but it just pisses me off when these idiots join in without taking the time to go skim over the stuff that already happened!!))

Raven almost cried at Dante's attempt to smile. She knew something was wrong with him and she wasn't sure she could heal him. Raven carefully lay Caleum down next to Dante, she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold him. Caelum reached a hand out to touch Dante's side, he needed physical contact. "Daddy. Ouch. Bad. Bad ouch," Caelum said in his tiny baby voice.

Raven leaned over to look Dante in the eyes. "Do you hear that lover? Your son is talking. You already missed his first words, but I know you'll be here for everything else. Please Dante," Raven pleaded with him. She was still too weak to use any more of her powers. "Dante what is wrong with you? Let us both help you," Raven pleaded close to tears. "Daddy. Me help. Daddy you ouch," Caelum said once more in his new found voice.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:49 pm
as dante was layed the tower began to crumple within the barrier"raven!!!!!!dante!!!"johnny screamed he clapped his hands and pushed raven who was touchign dante they instantly appeared out of the barrier in a safe zone ,johnny looked up as boulders and pieces of teh building collapsed on him johnny raised his burning fists and all teh buildings that began to fall on him soon were cracked in half saving himself for the moment a pair of bright red eyes appeared along with the shadow of a scarey looking creature johnny looked astonished "your the great galian beast"johnny said shocked "yes iam"dantes voice said as he grabbed johnny and disapperead  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:08 pm
johnny felt crushed the beasts hand was crushing johnnys throat "i cant breathe" he said as his voice faded away and he fell to the ground asleep the beast soon turned into a weird looking creature his powers combined with the three most strongest beings varial,cervanets.and the great galian beast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:23 am
Dante smiled again. It was another weak attempt. "Some time, To collect upon myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Raven smiled at Dante through unshed tears. "Caelum your father is going to be okay," Raven said as she turned to smile at him aswell. It was then that she realized they were outside. Raven looked up just in time to see most of the tower collapse as a giant beast grabbed Johnny and was gone. "Dante what is that thing? How did it get here?" Raven asked in a panicked state. She couldn't handle another major battle just yet. Raven picked Caelum up off the now cold ground and cradled him in her lap. Then she moved to allow Dante's head to rest on her legs. "Will this never end?" Raven screamed angrily at the sky.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:45 pm
(Oops,Reeeally sorry sweatdrop )Rez stared at the desecrated town,"...Well..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games