Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:38 pm
aretoo
Well... there's the possibility you didn't SEE me inject the antidote... in which case, it's perfectly reasonable to react the way you did! mrgreen

Ba humbug! There is nothing about me that is reasonable! Now who the hell slapped me ? That hurt like hell... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 pm
*sigh* Well... my little 'puter's not crashing *so far* tonight... smile

How's everything going (other than accidental poisonings, etc.) with you guyses? wink  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:41 pm
good, you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:43 pm
aretoo
*sigh* Well... my little 'puter's not crashing *so far* tonight... smile

How's everything going (other than accidental poisonings, etc.) with you guyses? wink

Wait, I thought you had a Mac ? And I thought "Macs were greater than God" ? Or so I've heard xD

Well, poor you. If you ever want to get on teh net or anything come over. You can use my Wii xD

Uh. -thinks and smiles- Pretty darn good on my end I'd say. razz  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:49 pm
Iecur: Well, generally they are... unless one's dog knocks it off the table and cracks the case... at least, it was doing pretty darn well *until* then... smile

Stir: going well; Kusa and I went to a G/L/B dive club picnic, and had quite a nice time. (Kusa's a, um, registered? diver... and I've always been interested, and my dad and mom used to be registered [not the right word, but I can't think of it right now], so...) ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm
aretoo
Iecur: Well, generally they are... unless one's dog knocks it off the table and cracks the case... at least, it was doing pretty darn well *until* then... smile

Stir: going well; Kusa and I went to a G/L/B dive club picnic, and had quite a nice time. (Kusa's a, um, registered? diver... and I've always been interested, and my dad and mom used to be registered [not the right word, but I can't think of it right now], so...) ^_^

God got owned by dog ? xD Well the worlds been turned around on me xD

Certified ?  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:51 pm
thats good Aretoo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:54 pm
*snaps fingers* THAT'S the word, Iecur! ^_^

Well... you know, for dyslexics, dog *is* their co-pilot. Of course, they also sell their souls to Santa. ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:00 pm
Santa is dead.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:00 pm
aretoo

Well... you know, for dyslexics, dog *is* their co-pilot. Of course, they also sell their souls to Santa. ^_^
I'm not a dog don't snap your fingers at me sir! lol Just kidding xD. Glad I could be of so service.

I'd rather have a brick as a co-pilot than a dog. At least that thing wouldn't hit any of the buttons mid flight. @_@;;

You know what screw that hacker! lol So what they stole over 1,000,000 in gold I don't really care. They didn't take my friends which means more than any small trinkets! Also I am still able to enjoy finally hitting 10,000 posts with one of my avatars! Woot! 10k here I come!!! biggrin  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:01 pm
Iecur
aretoo

I'm not a dog don't snap your fingers at me sir! lol Just kidding xD. Glad I could be of so service.

I'd rather have a brick as a co-pilot than a dog. At least that thing wouldn't hit any of the buttons mid flight. @_@;;

You know what screw that hacker! lol So what they stole over 1,000,000 in gold I don't really care. They didn't take my friends which means more than any small trinkets! Also I am still able to enjoy finally hitting 10,000 posts with one of my avatars! Woot! 10k here I come!!! biggrin
Awww heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:18 pm
~Stir of echoes~
Iecur
aretoo

Awww heart heart heart

lol heart heart heart To you as well my dear friend. ^_^  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:19 pm
Sorry to inform you all of this but Aretoo's Compy fell and can't get up. crying he's siting next to me so everything is (Kinda) alright, (He's playing Old Arcade games) ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:19 pm
Iecur
~Stir of echoes~
Iecur
aretoo

Awww heart heart heart

lol heart heart heart To you as well my dear friend. ^_^

lol, well im going to head off to bed now, gotta work in the morning
Goodnigth all <3  

~Stir of echoes~

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:23 pm
Kusaragi
Sorry to inform you all of this but Aretoo's Compy fell and can't get up. crying he's siting next to me so everything is (Kinda) alright, (He's playing Old Arcade games) ^_^

oh that poor Nothus! My condolences to him.

~Stir of echoes~

lol, well im going to head off to bed now, gotta work in the morning
Goodnigth all <3

Lawlers! That was supposed to be my line. The leaving part not the work part xD. Well, Kusaragi, uh..nice talking with you ? Sort of heh. But I must get going. For happiness waits for no man. ^_^

Night night all may you sleep well if you sleep heh. Sweet dreams or enjoy your time at least and always take care! -vanishes into..oh wait he just fell asleep on the couch- xD  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games