Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:04 pm
Poor Sora!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:06 pm
I was sure he would've been lost! Can he tell me where Riku is?  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:10 pm
Riku is hiding from you LOL mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Yes, he is. Sanzo, what needs to be explained so I can make sure I'm explaining everything.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:17 pm
Well just what's going on between Kanna and Riku exactly, just a bit more explanation there... and why she returned home... that too and um... yeah I'm done XP  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:19 pm
What's going on as in where they stand in a relationship? I'm explaining things like that. As for home do you mean her home world or her parents house?
EDIT: Silver, I have a question regarding Kingdom Hearts for you.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:20 pm
Yeah where they stand in their relationship. and good you are explaining! As for the home thing, both. I just want to KNOW! LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:22 pm
Oh?  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:22 pm
Well as for why she returned to her home world depends on whether Luna lets me put her character into this and use her. There are two ways I can go with that one.

Yes, Silver. I have heard that Riku was original;ly the Keyblade Master until he had submitted to darkness which is why the Kingdom Hey chose Sora. Many others have too. Have you? If so then there are plenty of things to be said about the secret ending of KH II  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:24 pm
Well I'm sure you'll figure it out, just make sure anything your reader doesn't know you're sure to explain... eventually anyway LOL keeping them in suspense is always fun  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:28 pm
Celestial Burden
Well as for why she returned to her home world depends on whether Luna lets me put her character into this and use her. There are two ways I can go with that one.

Yes, Silver. I have heard that Riku was original;ly the Keyblade Master until he had submitted to darkness which is why the Kingdom Hey chose Sora. Many others have too. Have you? If so then there are plenty of things to be said about the secret ending of KH II

ack,why did I read a spoiler? bad me! BAD! *slaps self*

oh and. Hi people! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:28 pm
Celestial Burden

If you have to ask, thats the first time I've heard it. :/

The secret ending really left me guessing, with that whole forest of keyblades and all.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:30 pm
...DAMMIT NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THAT GAME!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:30 pm
Hmm... I only heard it recently. It is an interesting proposition that will probably have me analyzing everything with intense scrutiny.  

Celestial Burden

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:33 pm
though . . .I don't know anything about that game . .except omething about Keyblade and a person named . . uhhh . . .named Sora???? . . *shrug* I have NO idea! biggrin lol  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games