Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

riku6694

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:12 am
*wondering what happened to every one walkes in to the kitchen and looks around* *tells* hello? any one here? *echo*hello anyone here *thinkes* guess not i guess ill come back later  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:32 am
*steps out of the shadows* I think they may be asleep wink  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:03 am
riku6694
*wondering what happened to every one walkes in to the kitchen and looks around* *tells* hello? any one here? *echo*hello anyone here *thinkes* guess not i guess ill come back later

*Steps out from the back*

Whats going on man. Can I get you something. Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm Bizzy the bartender. Feel free to make yourself at home. Is there anything I can get you ? A drink, or something to eat maybe.

*Turns his attention our to our lovely bouncer*

Ancantsia, can I get you anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:19 am
No thanks Bo I'm fine, but thanks for asking =]  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:51 am
Happyaku Bikuni
You guys ....

My fiance is staying in a hotel right now with his friend who had a personal tragedy. I told him to stay with his friend, because he is a friend of mine.

This man really needs our prayers. His name is Frank and he is from Columbia. Let's just say his whole family just fell apart. We got him a hotel room and we are taking care of his needs.

But honestly.... he needs our prayers. So Please think about him and his family.

<3, Rio

He'll Be In My Prayers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:50 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
Happyaku Bikuni
You guys ....

My fiance is staying in a hotel right now with his friend who had a personal tragedy. I told him to stay with his friend, because he is a friend of mine.

This man really needs our prayers. His name is Frank and he is from Columbia. Let's just say his whole family just fell apart. We got him a hotel room and we are taking care of his needs.

But honestly.... he needs our prayers. So Please think about him and his family.

<3, Rio

He'll Be In My Prayers.

will do

phew , need a drink thatl numb me but keep me going .. just tried to line art a pic * omgosh * .. got 2 breasts done n it took foreva !

duno am i staring at them coz theyre breasts or coz i finally got them done *lol*

* plonk : drops to the ground with thoughts of getting ready for round 2 .. * sweatdrop  

wezamuntkee

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:37 pm
Thanks you guys. He checked out of the hotel this morning. My fiance took him out to lunch and then back to his apartment. He is having such a rough time. sweatdrop

Bo, may I have some green tea please ? In my special mug heart

So, everyone, what do you think about a valentines mini guild event ? Any ideas ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 pm
What about a scavenger hunt?  

Symphony of Serenity

Chewyvomit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:56 pm
scavenger hunt? hmm... how bout... we do a different range of artistic contests, like love peotry, artwork, stories... idk... it was worth a try -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:01 pm
*walks in then sits down at the bar*

Do I hear brain storming about another contest?  

Valentera

salangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Hmm... *Thinks quietly to himself*

I like scavenger hunts.

And a series of artistic contests could broaden the number of winners...

This all sounds like good ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:46 am
Sure thing boss.

*Grabs a teapot from under the bar, and some green tea from the cabinet. He places them on the bar and makes his way over to the stove. He pours some water in a sauce pan to boil and waits........After sever miutes he notices that the water is not boiling. He goes to check up on it and that when he finds that the heating coil is not generating any heat. idea He goes over to where Salangel is hanging out and "borrows" ninja one of his flame swords. He turns it on and places the pot of water on the blade. xd Bizzy next places some of the tea into the pot and fills it up with the now water. Finally grabbing the boses special mug, he fills it up and serves it with some hunny on the side.*

Here you go boss. I hope you enjoy, Oh and by the way, I had to call the repair guy. The stove is not cooperating. sweatdrop  

BizzyBo

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:28 am
Happyaku Bikuni
You guys ....

<3, Rio

Ack! My heart and prayers will be with Frank indeed.. crying I know what it's like to have a broken family. How quickly your life crumbles and how lonely and dark your world becomes. It's heartbreaking to have someone you love or care about, go through that. And it hurts even more when you can't do anything to help.
[Needless to say that the worst situation is when children are invloved.. ]

What you and your fiance are doing for him is so considerate and caring of you guys. To take a step of action like that.. you are making it known that he is not alone in his crisis. That someone still cares for him. This is an act of true friends. Someone there in the darkest of hours. A shoulder to cry on and an ear for listening. Someone who's always got your back.

I hope that Frank makes it through this hurdle. God throws tough things [like this] at those he knows that are strong and can handle it. I'm sure that it will work out right in the end. With friends supporting him, like you and your fiance.. i can't see how it wouldn't.

riku6694
(the names riku)*walkes in and lookes around* any one here? *not paying attention* *sits down at the bar and lightes his pipe*

Hums.. isn't this a non-smoking Bar? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:31 am
BizzyBo
Sure thing boss.

*Grabs a teapot from under the bar, and some green tea from the cabinet. He places them on the bar and makes his way over to the stove. He pours some water in a sauce pan to boil and waits........After sever miutes he notices that the water is not boiling. He goes to check up on it and that when he finds that the heating coil is not generating any heat. idea He goes over to where Salangel is hanging out and "borrows" ninja one of his flame swords. He turns it on and places the pot of water on the blade. xd Bizzy next places some of the tea into the pot and fills it up with the now water. Finally grabbing the boses special mug, he fills it up and serves it with some hunny on the side.*

Here you go boss. I hope you enjoy, Oh and by the way, I had to call the repair guy. The stove is not cooperating. sweatdrop

Hmmm.... a repair guy ? They charge munnies sweatdrop Feel free to dip into the bar account, but watch him and make sure he doesnt try to overstay his welcome. And DONT let him wander into the crew quarters. Chibi, Ancantsia and I keep our purses and personals in there ! heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:44 am
riku6694
(the names riku)*walkes in and lookes around* any one here? *not paying attention* *sits down at the bar and lightes his pipe*

*Grabs a bucket of Ice Water and throws it on Riku and his pipe.*

No smoking buddy! scream  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games