Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:52 am

WOOT that's cause apple pwns! oh and it's not an apple i magnified it... it just some funky symbol
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:02 am

domokun heart

DancesWithSweaters

Ketake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:32 am

DancesWithSweaters
domokun heart

.... sweatdrop
Stop the bumping, please it's both annoying and it's not allowed...
Gawd I've been doing this alot... almost getting the feeling of a mod

*wink wink*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:19 pm

*yawns stretching and falls back onto floor legs still wraped around manji's leg* Mew... sweatdrop *jumps up and licks manji's cheek wraping arms around her*

Razenof

mega.DX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:22 pm

I'm Haveing Super Fun.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:12 pm

*muches on pocky* anybody want somethin?

Ganondarf~Legend~of~Zelda

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:26 pm

hey all!
hehe, i see Sakura made it there in one piece mrgreen
*pets razenof*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:30 pm

why? what was sakura up to? eek

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:32 pm

*purrs with tail slightly twitching*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:38 pm

sakura left to go to his GF's place last night 3nodding it was a long trip and he said he was gonna come back after the weekend

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:58 pm

o! cool! sounds like fun. heh. i haven't had a gf for a couple months now. it kinda sucks being alone, but its also kinda nice not to have to deal with the responsibility of a gf. but honestly, i realy do wish i could find someone. its hard to find a girl thats both worth the time and avlible. o well, i guess i'll find someone sooner or later. crying
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:05 pm

um... yar... pirate

Darthspanky

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:08 pm

xp My weekend has sucked... Yuki won't ever respond to my PMs - can't reach her agian, I just ate some horrible Mexican, and last night I broke down and cried infront of one of my guy friends. And to top it all off, my birthday is Wednesday and then I have to see a theropist Thursday.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:11 pm

Kageuchi
o! cool! sounds like fun. heh. i haven't had a gf for a couple months now. it kinda sucks being alone, but its also kinda nice not to have to deal with the responsibility of a gf. but honestly, i realy do wish i could find someone. its hard to find a girl thats both worth the time and avlible. o well, i guess i'll find someone sooner or later. crying
yeah. i wish bf irl sweatdrop

Manji-luo

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:14 pm

Goddess Ace
xp My weekend has sucked... Yuki won't ever respond to my PMs - can't reach her agian, I just ate some horrible Mexican, and last night I broke down and cried infront of one of my guy friends. And to top it all off, my birthday is Wednesday and then I have to see a theropist Thursday.
dont worry Ace, things will get better 3nodding is thursday gonna be your first visit to the psychiatrist? (or are you talking about a different therapist?)
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games