Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mcsweeney4life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:18 pm
Hello .. Umm I am obviously new im

I AM : a girl
5'7 and a half

I HAVE: green eyes
dark brown hair

I LIKE: Family guy and the simpsons
i am also happy to be exceppted into the guild ! ><

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:35 pm
ommmm, ....I'm Shawn, 18 years. ommm, I'm into anime and manga (check my banners to know some fav's) I love music (go Alanis!)...and yeah....I'm here....hi everyone!  

darkelf1600

Tenshi the Lost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:11 pm
Hey there, everyone. I've not much to say, I guess. I'm an artist, poet, blooming actor, and EB games eployee. Also a Pure blooded ancient Egyptian. ^_^ Everything else's on my profile page. Thanks for inviting me, folks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:48 am
Well, I was pleased to be considered 'sensible' and able to contribute to this guild. I know lots of people think me a good user but it always makes me happy to see that I've been recognised. Same feeling when I got invited to a questing guild because I was a 'dedicated questor' and not even because my friend suggested it- some Crew member just saw my thread and invited me! And now I'm Crew there too! WHEE!....

Enough ramblings, I ramble alot. I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute much in the way of threads but I'll reply to them at least. ninja

And about me...

I'm Fleeples, and I love manga books. Manga makes me go 'whee!' and I also love anime nearly as much. Guess how old I am- I'm not going to tell you :p .]  

Fleeples

Lonely Explorer

Zephyr_19

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:32 am
Sooo yeah... mrgreen you can call me Ana.. or anythin you want..
just don't call me Banana or i swear to god i'm going to... talk2hand

So enough of that.. mrgreen i'm not going to bore you with details of how i look or how old i am... i just want you guys to know that if you're ever depressed, lonely or whatever.. you can talk to me.. i promise i'm a good listener...

And If i talk too much please tell me cause i can really be annoying sometimes.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:43 am
hey i'm FTA...that's about it. if you really wanna know anything else you can ask through a PM or something. cool....lates!  

FTA

Dapper Noob

4,775 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Voter 100

Gund

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:40 am
Hi, I'm Gund and I'm 5'11 with blonde hair and I love rock music and going to the movies with my m8s. ttyl hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:24 am
Hi... I'm Ralph Harris the Third (not really). I help out a lot with another guild, so I probably won't be that active. I'm am female. I'm 5'6"... Brunette... Well, yeah... Bye!  

Ralph Harris The Third

ataM Knlght

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:53 am
I am True arrogance's little brother irl.  
Every1sFavoriteNerd rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:35 pm
biggrin cool wink Hey every1! so my name is sidney but call me sid. ( actuallly you can call me anything you want but sid is preferred, lol) i like country (weird i know) but other kinds of music too, like avril lavinge and such. i have a myspace site but i share it with my friends so i cant give it to you. and just so you know this is a new account but i have older ones, i just thought a new one would be nice. thats about it. if you have any questions just ask. biggrin cool wink  

Every1sFavoriteNerd

Kaitorin-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:10 pm
Hey. y'all can call me kaito, or kaite or anything along the lines of the, I'm not too picky. I live in tx but I'm from cali, I'm 16., I'm nice and easy to get alone with

Like: music(I'll listen to anything once), tattoos, piercings

Dislikes: homopbobes, people who think they're better than everyone else, chat speak(sadly it's somewhat confusing to me)

There is more, if you want to know just ask ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:22 pm
Hey. I'm new here. My name is Heather (yes, I'm a girl) and I'm a certified Gaian Ancient at the ripe old age of 30. xd I'm married to a great guy, and have the cutest kitty in the world. heart I love music (all kinds), Horror movies and Fantasy novels. There's plenty more to know about me, so if you're interested, just ask. xd  

Alcuin Dasaro

shyangel15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:12 pm
um hi my name is caitlin
i'm 15 and 5'2''

i like pretty much everything
i live in ar on a farm cause i like animals to much
3nodding thats about it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:09 pm
umm hi my names jess,
you can tell i like cats
i am 15, blonde hair blue eyes
i like slipknot,greenday,disturbed,system of a down & more.
uh rolleyes thats all razz  

Stray_kitten

KikioChii

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:27 pm
hmm... i haven't done these in a while... so excuse me if it looks sloppy sweatdrop

my name is Kikio Leeada, and i liked to be called Kitty or Koneko, or even Kitten. i have blonde hair, and blue eyes. i'm a white chick, and i sunburn easily xp . i like almost any type of music, but not hard metal rock or rap. 3nodding and... if i must... i'm about 5ft-6inch and... er... i think that's it mrgreen

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games