Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9ยพ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

โ†ฌ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ ๐”๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ž ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ โ†ซ
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

Marcello pushed his trolley through the barrier, followed closely by his younger sister, Rachele. The pair had spent the summer preparing the youngest Fioravanti for her first year at Hogwarts. They took a few trips to Diagon, Rachel insisting on getting all of the best equipment available for purchase, even things that weren't required or even on the school shopping list. And who was left to carry these items? Marcel, of course. Today though, Rachel got what was coming to her, because she had to push her own cart through the barrier. "I don't see why you couldn't push my cart for me, Marcel," the girl said, huffing as she struggled to push the fully loaded cart to the drop off point. Her brother had already made it there, and was holding in a laugh as he watched his sister struggle. "Sorry little sister, but you wanted to buy all that stuff for yourself, so you have to deal with the weight. Plus, I had to push my own cart through. I wouldn't be able to do both." He nodded surely. Rachel grumbled something under her breath, leaving her cart with her brother's and following him as he went off to look for his friends. She would make her own friends in time, Rachel thought. As the siblings wandered the platform, Marcel spotted one of his teammates, pointing him out to Rachel as they made their way towards him. "Hikaru, hey! How's it going?" he said, grinning at his friend. They had written letters to each other over the summer, but surely his friend had done more exciting things. He would have to ask about them. "And I'm Rachele, Marcello's sister, but surely you knew that already." The younger girl tossed her long dark hair over her shoulder, gazing at the new boy with her piercing blue eyes. Marcel sighed, still smiling at his friend. "Sorry, she can be... you know..." He scratched his head, wondering how to put it without sounding mean. The boy didn't hate his sister by any means, but she had always been a handful.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

โ†ฌ x x โ†ญ x x โ†ซ

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:02 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw ____________
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• _____

User Image

Gavin Selwyn did not want to find a wife at the age of fifteen. If he did not, one would be chosen on his eighteenth birthday, and he didn't want that either. All summer long, Gavin felt like a bull on display and paraded around. First to a racist wizards 125th birthday, then a wedding anniversary to a couple his parent's were always gossiping about, and who could forget that pompous charity gala of self-absorbed purebloods patting themselves on the back for a job well done. He didn't remember his brother being puppeted around but Victor assured him he had. Gavin was just glad to have all of that behind him.

With no sign of Glynn or Tiernan, Gavin wasn't sure what to do. That's just what he gets for not branching out more. But he did see one familiar Ravenclaw, and his twin brother. They probably had never spoken more than a polite โ€œhelloโ€ and โ€œexcuse meโ€ to be honest, but he did share a dorm with Connor at least and it was ridiculous they hadn't spoken more. โ€Connor, Colton, how you mates doing?โ€ He waved to the twins first, then set a smile down on the golden retriever and said, โ€Heya Sadie.โ€ If it was awkward that Gavin came up out of the blue, he certainly didn't notice. โ€Good summer, I hope?โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
ใ€WHEN:: Fall of 2037 ใ€‘ ใ€WHERE:: Platform 9 ยพ ใ€‘
ใ€WITH WHO:: Connor and Colton ใ€‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

โ˜ฏ

"I know, you break one or two bones chip a tooth and then everyone acts like you are trouble just waiting to happen," Rhett said with a roll of his eyes. He seemed not to grasp the fact he almost got clipped by a trolley which would likely have harmed him some only a minute or two earlier. Rhett frowned slightly, studying Fiana when she spoke of her summer. "Were you expecting a bad summer? I tend to like summer it is my second favorite season."

He waited for Faina's answer regarding her summer before the conversation turned to Hogwarts and Faina's questioning how she couldn't see how she couldn't look forward to it. "What are you looking forward to most?"
โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:09 pm
Diamond Wales
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•RESERVE BEATERโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

"My summer was fun, I did lots of art and went to a party at Brie's house. Then I won a dragon plush at the local fair." She said to Skyler hoping to be distracted from her weird gut. It did oddly help her gut when Dris mention that she hadn't asked a mean question. Why would that make her belly feel better? Prehaps it was concidence and the burger she had on the way here was a bit too greasy. But those burgers where so yummy. Though the milkshake may have been a bit much"Oh did you get your Hogsmede slips signed? I never been so I dont know what all there, which is so exciting!" She said all bouncy again.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ†ฃ๐’ข๐“‡๐“Ž๐’ป๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡ โ†ฃ ๐น๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ†ข ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œโ†ข

Colton was having a fair bit of fun pestering his brother, despite the younger's protest. It was then that another fifth year came over. He was a Ravenclaw, that much Colton knew, but it took him a second for him to remember the guy's name. He was Gavin Selwyn, and he had been elected Ravenclaw's Prefect. He greeted them and asked how they were doing. For Connor's benefit, Colton opted to speak first. "Hey Gavin. We're doing alright. Thought we were gonna be late when our airplane landed past schedule." He chuckled, not even certain that the other teen would know what he was talking about.

Connor had finally coaxed Colton to bugger off, or so he thought. Apparently it was just someone coming to talk to them. The voice sounded familiar, but it wasn't someone Connor had talked to enough to remember the voice. Luckily, Colton spoke up, saying it was Gavin. You'd think after sharing a room for four years, they'd have talked beyond pleasantries. "Yes, hello Gavin. I trust you're doing well?" The younger twin grinned, reaching out to pat Sadie when her name was mentioned. Gavin then asked about their summer and Connor nodded while Colton spoke up. "Yes we did! Went to Asia and had a party and we just got back from Bulgaria. Got some wicked pictures too." He grinned, leaving Connor to continue his awkward nodding.

Essy ze Ninja

Sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แดแด€แดขแด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› ษชs แด›สœษชs แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡? I สœแด‡แด€ส€ แด แดษชแด„แด‡s แดแด แด‡ส€ แดส sสœแดแดœสŸแด…แด‡ส€,
Nแดแด›สœษชษดษข's แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข sแด‡ษดsแด‡ แด€แด› แด€สŸสŸ. Wแดษดแด…แด‡ส€, แดกสœส แด…แด แดกแด‡ ส€แด€แด„แด‡?
Wสœแด‡ษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ ส€แดœษดษดษชษด' ษชษด แด„ษชส€แด„สŸแด‡s,
Sแดœแด„สœ แด€ ๊œฐแดœษดษดส แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ. Tส€ษชแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดส แด‡สแด‡s,
I'แด สœแดแด˜ษชษด' ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›.
I สœแด‡แด€ส€แด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ sแด€ษชแด…, I แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดsแด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€แด…,
Wสœแด‡ษด I แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜, แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด ษชsษด'แด› แด…แดษดแด‡.
I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก I แดแด€แด…แด‡ ษชแด› สœแดแดแด‡.
I๊œฐ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ษชs แด›ส€แดœแด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› แดแดส€แด‡ แด„แด€ษด I แด…แด?
I แด€แด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ แด˜แด€ษชษดแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€s ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

โ•โ•โ•Ravenclawโ•Keeperโ•โ•โ•โ•

Hikaru perked up when he heard his name. It was Marcel and a younger girl. Sister? "Oh! Hey Marcel!" He called back to him once they approached Marcel was introduced his sister, Rachele. He did feel, whats the word....weird? Self conscious? But it was only after Marcel showed up. He didn't have any issues last year in Qudditch. So why was he all conflicted now? "Oh um.. Hi Rachele nice to meet you." He said trying not to be awkward. He then went to answer Marcel. "Oh I'm doing alright. How was your guy's summers? I got trough a lot of books and we went to an amusment park a few weeks ago." He replied hoping conversation would help his weird emotions. Prehaps he could write his parents as this was not a good time or place to ask.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:
The Shiny Furret

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dส€แด‡แดก-Jแด‡ษดษดแด€ Mแด€ส€ษขแด Eษชแด…แด‡ x
                                            ๏ฟญ Literary Enthusiast ๏ฟญ Unsorted First Year ๏ฟญ Adopted Halfblood ๏ฟญxxxxx

ใ€Œ Autumn 2037 ใ€
                                            โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Part 1 in spoiler v
                                            Drew came out from that magical portal-column thingy as she pushed her cart of luggage after Ivar entered through. Well, he better be the bloody first to enter because he's a Hogwarts students- therefore he's the tour guide here. Drew looked back to see her father Rubin and her uncle Aussie behind her. Uncle Matteo (regrettably) can't come today as he got some emergency going on, to which Ivar complained about how Matteo kept on saying sorry to him for the nineteenth time. What happened to Ivar complaining about why Matteo was at work instead of him? Must be character development... But, Matteo couldn't be as worse as her ex-mum. Her ex-mum would drop anything- everything- just to go to work, and she despised her for that.

"Hei," Rubin began to speak, as he ran his fingers through his saturated bluish-green hair. Her pappa was still sleepy, Drew can tell, she knew that he stayed up last night working on some chapters for a book and it was stupid, because her dad sometimes doesn't know when to quit when it comes to getting some work done. "Jeg vil gjรธre mitt beste for รฅ svare pรฅ dine brev, ok? Og selv om jeg ikke - anser det som lest, lover jeg."

"No promises," Drew abruptly told him, then she realized that it sounds a bit harsh of her, "I- uh... I don't mean to- I mean, thanks. Sure. Sorry." She flushed and distracted herself by watching Ivar rushing to the train, then she glanced up to see Uncle Aussie eyeing Rubin nervously as if thinking that he shouldn't be here listening to this weird parent-and-child conversation. So, he grabbed Drew's luggage like a pack of potatoes and leaving to help out Ivar. Not that Drew cared, and she highly doubt her dad cared about that, either.

Rubin just let out a "Hmm" in a way that he's accepting the apology, and ruffled Drew's undone hair. "And don't get into unnecessary fights. I trust that you can do that, ja?" He replied back in English.

"Hva- Of course I can!" Drew huffed defensively, her hands on her hips as though she was trying to prove that she's tough. "An' stop messing with my hair!" Rubin just let out a teasing chortle that was slightly mixed with snickers, so she stuck out her tongue at him. Why did she allow herself to be adopted again? "I'll be fiiiiine, pappa! I can hold myself against bullies. I'm no' eight anymore." Drew told him, as she smooth out her brown hair.

"I know, I know." Her dad just sighed tiredly, "It's just- I'm still going to miss you, though."

"Same." Drew admitted with a sigh, cue her dad's pat on her shoulder and Uncle Austmar returning to nudge Rubin with his elbow before saying exasperatedly, "Dere to er fremdeles snakker? Odin ovenfor, Rubin, la henne gรฅ allerede!"

"ร‰g รฆtlaรฐi aรฐ gera รพaรฐ, Austmar. Nรบ hรฆtta aรฐ whining og hugur eigin fyrirtรฆki รพitt." Rubin glared and snapped back in Icelandic, except he failed to flinch his brother as shown with Austmar's amused smirk. Drew smirked because that's one of the reasons why he's her favorite uncle. "Jรก, mรณรฐir." Austmar rolled his eyes, obviously messing Rubin around before stepping back to wait for him to leave.

"So, yep, I'm totally letting you go now." Rubin gave Drew a quick kiss on the forehead, but after that he was a bit surprised when Drew hugged him all the sudden.

"Take care." She said, then she muttered quickly as if expecting him not to catch the last bit, "Luv ya, even if you're kind of annoying." She failed in her attempt though, because Rubin was a bit taken back at the last bit (most notably the 'Luv you' part) as if it's the first time he ever heard that from his daughter. He pat her back before saying, with this small smile, "I know. Love you, too."

Drew waved at her dad and her uncle before they disappeared on sight. Welp, it was just her and Ivar now, obviously she can't just wander around without getting lost so she straight up ran to him. "Hei, Ivar. Can I just be with ya for a moment, please?"

Ivar was second away from saying no, except he was too soft to do that. He scratched the back of his head before saying, "Uh. Ja, sure. You're not gonna like it, though. I was just looking for my friends."

"I don' mind," Drew huffed, trying to convey that she really do. "'Sides, I wanna see who your friends are." Cue Ivar just nodded, taking her good point. Drew just glanced left and right amongst the thick crowd, but she failed to see anyone familiar here. On the other hand, what did she expect? She was kind of short to start with.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                            ยซ with [her family->Ivar] at [Station] ยป

๏ฟญ PROFILE ๏ฟญ OUTFIT ๏ฟญ SIGNATURE TUNE ๏ฟญ

xxxxx ยซ Out.Of.Character ยป xxxxx
                                            (Drew and Ivar are open for interaction!)
                                            ~ Translation ~
                                            ((Rubin : I will do my best to answer your letters, ok? And even if I do not - consider it as read, I promise.))
                                            ((Austmar : You two are still talking? Odin above, Rubin, let her go already!
                                            Rubin (snapping) : I was going to do that, Austmar. Now stop whining and mind your own business.
                                            Austmar (rolling his eyes) : Yes, mother.))

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she called "love"
                                            When I look into my nephew's eyes, man, you wouldn't believe-
                                            The most amazing things that can come from some terrible lie
                                            The other night, you wouldn't believe, the dream I just had about you and me
                                            I called you up but we'd both agree, it's for the best you didn't listen
                                            It's for the best we get our distance, oh, it's for the best you didn't listen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:25 pm
User Image
                                                I tried to be someone else
                                                But nothing seemed to change
                                                I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image

Fษช๊œฐแด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€

stepped onto the platform, shifting awkwardly as he looked around to see who was already here. He was pretty sure he already felt awkward enough, having done something rather drastic to his own hair, but he didn't exactly care much about it as long as he looked less like him. As a result, his cousin's adoptive brother had decided that Glynn needed a wardrobe update and dragged him out against his will, finally returning with a mot of clothing that Glynn was certain he'd never wear in a million years. Not usually, anyway. In any case, he now didn't look like himself that much, but it was a far cry from how he'd looked two years ago. He even actually looked like he'd seen the sun in this century rather than never, which he admitted helped improve his mood. If nothing else, his features were no longer pale and aristocratic, but Glynn could actually see some freckles forming across the bridge of his nose, well, either that or they just had always been there and he'd never noticed because he hadn't wanted to look in a mirror for three years.

Running a hand through his hair, he looked around and spotted Alby with some friends, and Gavin with others. He didn't see Tiernan, Rey, or Oliver at all, and Ivar was also missing from sight. He sighed, deciding to roll his trolly up to the train to load his trunk, already ignoring Balder as he did so. He didn't want to deal with the overly cheerful Hufflepuff, after all, and he was pretty sure he could say some pretty awful things in Norwegian if he had to if that kept Balder at bay. Not that he didn't appreciate his family, because they were decent, if confusing most days, but they still weirded him out a lot with how much they actually said and acted like they cared.

After loading it on, he finally spied Ivar out of the corner of his eye apparently with another student years younger. She looked like a first year, which caused Glynn to wonder if he should approach or not. However, he figured that he should at least say hello, and he wasn't sure if Ivar would be too happy if Glynn decided to avoid him. He made his way over, shifting nervously as he looked around before addressing the two.
                                                "Um, hey Ivar. Sorry I didn't write over the summer much. I was kind of busy." He wasn't going to be rude, knowing that Ivar was obviously with someone new, so he gave the girl his best (albeit pretty weak) smile and extended his hand for her to shake. "How do you do? I'm Glynn Llewellyn. What's your name?"

Thinking: Where is everyone?
                                                OOC:

-โ—ฌ-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                Fighting for a chance.
                                                I know now, this is who I really am.

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š I just want some action so gimme my turn ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹

Roman was going into how he lived near a beach and having had a low key summer when Myron. It was odd being in a totally differant house than his friends, other than Gertie of course. "I can handle weird I got a neighbor that talks to the towels she hangs out to dry. Apparently, they can hold complete conversations." Charlie joked. "I wonder how we are getting to the castle this year. We cant take the boats again we're second years now." It still felt like yesterday he was in the great hall getting sorted in to Hufflepuff. He was mostly use to magic now, it made his non magic home a bit more awkward.

ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠLike a Chinese drama and conspiracyใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠIt's the death of a nuclear family staring up at youใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠIt's looking like another bad comedyใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠJust as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me tooใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
Essy ze Ninja
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm
                                            Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out!
                                            I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout
                                            I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house
                                            So I head out, down a route I think is heading south

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Iฮฝฮฑั Tรธัะฒื รธฬˆัะธ Eัฤฑฮบลกลกรธะธ x
                                            ๏ฟญ Team Vice Captain & Beater ๏ฟญ Fifth Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Muggleborn ๏ฟญxxxxx

ใ€Œ Autumn 2037 ใ€

Ivar was chatting with Drew in slow Icelandic since the latter was still learning it, then they switch in English when they want to. Then came some blue-haired dude he barely recognize and went up to approach them, but Ivar could help but quint at him to get a good look. Then he went closer and closer only to realize that it's Glynn ******** Llewellyn. With Blue Hair. Oh God. "Herregud. Oh my God. Glynn, is that you? You look..." He was gesticulating as if he's looking for a suitable word, "Different. But like... in a good way. Like, the striking way. You look like you got younger."

Drew just stared at Ivar as she was missing an Inside Joke, then her face softened when Glynn offered his hand for a shake, so she took it and grinned at him. "Drew-Jenna Eide. But, call me Drew. I'm Ivar's niece"

"And before you say anything, yes, it's weird how I'm fifteen and an uncle. I feel old." Ivar quickly added, earning him The Look from Drew. He slumped his shoulders, then straighten up again, "Aaaaaanyway, sut wyt ti? How are you? Are you ready for another Quidditch season?" He piped up, trying to lighten the mood for one of his best mate.

ยซ with [Glynn and Drew] at [Platform] ยป

User Image

ooc

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth
                                            I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt
                                            And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
                                            I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxJulius - Finny, Celeste
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ะฝฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ฯƒะธั‚ฯƒ ะผั” ฮฑั• ฯ‰ั” gฯƒ, ฮฑั• ฯ‰ั” ัฯƒโ„“โ„“ โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• ฯ…ะธfฮฑะผฮนโ„“ฮนฮฑั ัฯƒฮฑโˆ‚xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฮฑโ„“ั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…gะฝ ั‚ะฝฮนั• ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั”, ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั” ฮนั• ั•ั‚ัฮนะธgฮนะธg ฯ…ั• ฮฑโ„“ฯƒะธgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั•ั”ั‚ั‚โ„“ั” โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ, ฮนั‚'โ„“โ„“ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะฒั” ยขโ„“ั”ฮฑัxxxxxx
                                                          โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ฯฮฑัƒ ะธฯƒ ะผฮนะธโˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” โˆ‚ั”ะผฯƒะธั•, ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ fฮนโ„“โ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ fั”ฮฑัxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceChrys knew Finny was nervous to start school. Excited, sure, but nervous. She wasn't as confident as her big sister, after all, and hadn't really ever been around kids other than her and Sher. Honestly, Chrys was already trying to scheme ways to make sure her sister had as many friends as she could ever wish for. It couldn't be hard; she had friends in most houses (Slytherin didn't count, Julius and Byuch were not her friends, ugh), so finding people to introduce Finny to through them would probably be easy, right?

spaceExcept, apparently she didn't have to worry about it. A mousy-looking brunette approached and introduce herself, saying she had a brother who'd already met Finny, over the Summer. Obviously, Chrys knew about Sorin. She thought her sister's description of the events sounded odd, but then, kids from families like the Kinsleys were always weird. Not that she'd met many, but she'd heard stories from her family. She was a bit hesitant to leave Finny to talk to this girl, but her sister seemed to be fine with it. Still, she hovered slightly, not interjecting, but not leaving them, either.

spaceWhen Julius approached, she fought down her gut reaction, which was to snap at him for talking to her. She still wasn't happy about the betrothal, obviously, but she knew that Julius wasn't exactly thrilled, either. They were both stuck with each other. It was still sort of his fault this had happened, since apparently his father had been the one to approach hers, because he'd mentioned her to his parents. But it wouldn't do any good to hold that against him forever and ever. Besides... he'd bribed her, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't okay with that, at least.

spaceSo, instead of telling him to go away, she smiled brightly.
                                                          "I'm great!" she declared. "Finny's starting school," she indicated her little sister with a gesture of her head, "So that's pretty great. And I'm taking Advanced Flying this year!" She was a year behind in the course, obviously, since she hadn't taken it her second year like most did. But she was fine with that, since it meant she was in class with the current second years. Specifically Chance. "I should say thanks, actually," she said, faintly smug. "My parents weren't happy I signed up, duh. It's not ladylike, or whatever. But I told them you'd gotten me a broom and it'd be a waste of a gift if I didn't learn to fly it better. Father said I'd already had the basic class, so I should be fine, but Mother talked him into letting it go." She was thrilled to no end that she was taking the course, obviously. She watched Julius carefully, waiting to see his reaction. She still wasn't convinced that he wouldn't start going all... husband-y on her, and start ordering her about. Her father didn't really do that to her mother, but she was pretty sure he was weird for that. Every other couple she knew of who'd been set up like this, the man was super controlling. Her Uncle Chandler was the bossiest man she'd ever met... She didn't like him much.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxั‚ะฝั” ั‚ัฯƒฯ…ะฒโ„“ั” - ฮนั‚ ะผฮนgะฝั‚ โˆ‚ัฮฑg ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ
                                                          xxxxxxฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… gั”ั‚ โ„“ฯƒั•ั‚, ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ฮฑโ„“ฯ‰ฮฑัƒั• ะฒั” fฯƒฯ…ะธโˆ‚
                                                          xxxxxxxxxื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” ะธฯƒั‚ ฮฑโ„“ฯƒะธั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฮน'ะผ gฯƒะธะธฮฑ ะผฮฑะบั” ั‚ะฝฮนั• ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ะฝฯƒะผั”

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Kings Cross Station - Platform 9ยพ

Richard had certainly enjoyed the summer. It was a lot more active then it usually was. Heโ€™d had fun at the Overtonโ€™s and he even had fun with Monika. She was great to hang with and she even got him talking about making an astronomy club. Heโ€™d wanted to do it before but the idea of responsibility was frightening to say the least. As it sat the Gryffindor was just grateful that he wasnโ€™t prefect. Luckily Colton got that honor, great for both of them in his mind.

As Richard separated from his cousin on the platform, he looked around. Not really seeing anyone at the moment. Fine by him he figured as he pushed his trolley over to loading. Once heโ€™d done that he was pretty much left with nothing to do. He spotted Monika but she was with her friends it seemed. So he continued to look for Essie, Reyna, or Garnet but he wasnโ€™t having much luck finding anyone else. Where was everyone?

With : No one.

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:13 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Lucy could not keep a wide smile off her face as she pushed through the crowd at the platform. The summer had been amazing: her brother got to come back from Hogwarts for the first time, her parents relented on their careful watch, and best of all, Alec came over for the summer and away from his godawful parents! She almost didn't want to school to start again, but Lucy was hard-pressed to be disappointed when they were going to go back to Hogwarts. Sure, her last year might not have ended wellโ€”Lucy didn't think she could look Roo in the eye for the foreseeable futureโ€”but she was determined to make the best of this year to make up for it.

At the moment, it was just her and Alec, as Daniel had left to look for his friend, which Lucy beam. As much as she loved her brother, she was worried that he wouldn't be too comfortable at Hogwarts as he had trouble at school, but she was glad that her worries were unfounded. She actually felt a little silly about it since both her grandparents reassured her that both Daniel and her would like Hogwarts when she admitted her fears, back when she was still in elementary. Speaking of which, she remembered her grandfather mentioned some useful room that could help if they had trouble, what was it again? Lucy's brows furrowed as she tried to recall what he'd called it, the Room of Need? No, Room of Requirement, which could turn into any room they needed. Her smiled became more mischievous and she turned to address Alec. "Alec, have you heard of the Room of Requirement before?" From what her grandfather said, it sounded pretty cool, definitely something she wanted to find this year.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                            a txxPlatform 9ยพxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        lame post is lame, sorry >.>;;;

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 pm
                                            You can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug!
                                            You can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                            Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                            Kept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ ix
                                            โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–Œ

๏ฟญ Writer Hobbyist ๏ฟญ Fourth Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Halfblood ๏ฟญxxxxxxx

ใ€Œ Autumn 2037 ใ€

Clara came out from the barrier as per usual, then her rear got hit by a trolley that clearly wasn't her. She knew that it was brother Barry, and she was not amused. At all. Then again, wasn't this her job as the eldest child? Enduring the chaos he was going to create in a daily basis. Sure, he can be polite but he's just... annoying. And talkative. Ugh. After some bickering about being careful and stuff like, Barry just blew a raspberry at her and just went somewhere. Clara just looked up to the ceiling as if asking the Heavens to give her more patience, as if it was a daily habit. Of course, that bubble pop when she immediate saw an already familiar bluehead. After unloading her stuff, Clara just rushed to Mercy and just stood beside as if she was trying to be sneaky. "I wonder," Clara giggled, "How I was able to find you within seconds, Merc? Must be luck? Fate? Defiance of the Governing Law?"

ยซ with [Merc] at [Platform] ยป

ooc

But I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say
                                            And let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                            With what you want to say and let the words fall out
                                            Honestly, I wanna see you be brave!

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:05 am
------c l ฮฑ รญ r ั”---โ€---w รญ l s ฯƒ n------

โ™ซ You make me smile like the sun โ™ช
โ™ซ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird โ™ช
โ™ซ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record โ™ช
โ™ซ Crazy on a Sunday night โ™ช

------ั•ั”ฮฝั”ะธั‚ะฝ----ั‡ั”ฮฑr----ะฝฯ…า“า“lepฯ…า“า“------

Claire had had an awesome summer. First, she'd gone to Malta with her sister and enjoyed the summer sun and beaches. Then she'd gone to a party at her friends' house and met the nicest, sexiest guy ever. They'd been texting each other and face timing a lot. She'd lied to him and told him they didn't allow cell phones at their school, but she would write to him a lot. Walking onto the platform, Claire drew in a deep breath. This would be her last year here. Claire looked around the platform, frowned, then climbed onto a bench. Now she was able to look around the platform better. She would miss this. The young woman sighed and climbed down from the bench, and waited to see if she saw any of her friends.

โ™ซ You make me dance like a fool โ™ช
โ™ซ Forget how to breathe โ™ช
โ™ซ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee โ™ช
โ™ซ Just the thought of you can drive me wild โ™ช
โ™ซ Oh, you make me smile โ™ช

------ฯƒ u t----ฯƒ f----c h ฮฑ r ฮฑ c t ั” r------

{Open to interaction}

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games