Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:07 pm
Guess I'll go for the Moon and Halo first. dolls second. Infernal Spirits and Nartian rock third, 2K4 donation items fourth.
With, March 2009 donation items taking a precedence when they come out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 pm
hehe!

so which takes precedence moon or halo?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 pm
Uh, hmm, well, I can get the Halo now. and, I could probably get the Moon in five weeks if I were to forgo buying anything with gold and spent gaia cash on the donation items and the new evolving item. it's a, it's a tricky deciding, if I got the Halo now, id' be another week and a half behind the Moon, and that's assuming the moon won't increase in price (AKA, the famestar being removed) in the next four weeks. (I've got one week calculated for)
So, probably the Moon, the Halo I can get in one week if I felt like it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Awesome.

Starting tomorrow, everything I earn for the next 3 days (besides some minor expenses) is going for the moon. I'm going to do some heavy duty bootygrabbing and selling, etc. I hope to hit 500k within the week for it. I currently have...220k. hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:04 pm
I think I might devote some time this week and net week to booty grab. I tend not to do it, as it takes up time that could be spent doing something else. But it is the most efficent nonmerchanting way to earn gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:09 pm
Yeah it is. You should do it tomorrow, Sat, and Sunday considering you can get double gold from it. It would be a nice bit. hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:01 pm
They call to me.
1 Nartian Rock (probably two or three if my guess is correct, I'll figure it out as the item evolves)
2-3 Infernal Spirit
1 Anima Adamantea.
Some more Jinxi's Charm. (No idea how many, but, more than the one that I own right now.)

Donation Items are coming out soon, I'm going to get a cash card I think...I've got 30 dollars that I haven't used at the moment, and that's the only way I can get both the Mercury Moon, some of the above evolving items, and the donation items. however many I end up wanting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm
good luck with you mission wellwisher  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm
Hehe! Sounds like a plan!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:07 pm
Awful week. I'm about 90K below what was anticipated.  

the Lonely Pheonix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm
I'm sorry!

My tank's finally starting to earn, but I make nowhere near what you make a week. About 140k-160k off of tanks and depending on how much wheeling, playing etc I do I make from 50-150k more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 pm
New Donation Items.
Maybe, three of each? Four if I get gifted two letters/two of a combination of them.
I've a couple ideas for both, but none that are worth paying 36K per item for. Nope, I won't pay a nugget over 20K for those things.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 pm
heart

I actually love the vine from the Spring Nymph.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 pm
Oh, well, I plan on three of each. but, the prices are just too absurd for the items. I can't see myself paying any real money, or more than 20K for any of them, I like the Vine and the tree pose, but, that's really it for the Spring Nymph. (I have an affinity towards hair and eye poses, so, there's that hair pose as well, but its more of an afterthought.)
The Techno-Mage, the guns, and the belt are ok, I suppose. but, again, not relaly worth considering too many of.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 pm
Well, I really want 4 of the nymph. The tree legs pose would be perfect for my Everette account and the vines too. I'll tektek when it's up. Then I'd like to be able to have those for myself too. I'm FASCINATED with nymphs. Hehe!  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games