Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:26 pm

Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
xp My weekend has sucked... Yuki won't ever respond to my PMs - can't reach her agian, I just ate some horrible Mexican, and last night I broke down and cried infront of one of my guy friends. And to top it all off, my birthday is Wednesday and then I have to see a theropist Thursday.
dont worry Ace, things will get better 3nodding is thursday gonna be your first visit to the psychiatrist? (or are you talking about a different therapist?)

It's going to be my first visit... kinda nervous...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:29 pm

Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
xp My weekend has sucked... Yuki won't ever respond to my PMs - can't reach her agian, I just ate some horrible Mexican, and last night I broke down and cried infront of one of my guy friends. And to top it all off, my birthday is Wednesday and then I have to see a theropist Thursday.
dont worry Ace, things will get better 3nodding is thursday gonna be your first visit to the psychiatrist? (or are you talking about a different therapist?)

dont worry about it. the worst part about it is that you may wind up crying....A LOT. that that's just because your therapist is a person that you can share most of your super-secret feelings with. some of those feelings may hurt to say, but it's always better to say them and get them off of your chest than tojust keep them pent-up inside of you 3nodding

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:37 pm

Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

dont worry about it. the worst part about it is that you may wind up crying....A LOT. that that's just because your therapist is a person that you can share most of your super-secret feelings with. some of those feelings may hurt to say, but it's always better to say them and get them off of your chest than tojust keep them pent-up inside of you 3nodding

Well, if I was able to cry infront of my friend last night... I guess it won't be so bad infornt of a theropist... and I would like to talk to someone so I can get things out of my head and not worry about telling anyone else.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:44 pm

Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

Well, if I was able to cry infront of my friend last night... I guess it won't be so bad infornt of a theropist... and I would like to talk to someone so I can get things out of my head and not worry about telling anyone else.
yeah, therapists are good like that 3nodding

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:54 pm

3nodding

I think I might be getting a free pet... like a hamster or possibly a rat... they were at the pet store trying to get rid of them. sweatdrop What I really want is a kitten so I can have something to hold & love but my dad would kill me if I brought one home.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:56 pm

Goddess Ace
3nodding

I think I might be getting a free pet... like a hamster or possibly a rat... they were at the pet store trying to get rid of them. sweatdrop What I really want is a kitten so I can have something to hold & love but my dad would kill me if I brought one home.

you could always take me home with you... i'd be your widdle kitty, lol

Razenof

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:59 pm

I could be your widdle foxxie too 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:00 pm

Kinta_Wolfe

arent foxes more along the dog type....... confused domokun

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:03 pm

jfm567
Kinta_Wolfe

arent foxes more along the dog type....... confused domokun
Somewhat.. but a fox isn't a dog, just as it's not a cat.. It's different! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:11 pm

Anybody up for using the Fish Slapping Dance in their multimedia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtYKrnU_4c&search=Fish Slapping Dance

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:15 pm

I'm in a skirrrrrrrt! domokun
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:18 pm

Kinta_Wolfe
I'm in a skirrrrrrrt! domokun

*rawr* shmexy! xd heheh...

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:20 pm

I'm looking for a different pair of shoes, but until then, this works xd
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:30 pm

Kinta_Wolfe
I'm looking for a different pair of shoes, but until then, this works xd
xd

also, the fish slapping dance. xd too random whee

Manji-luo

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:30 pm

I haven't posted much the last few days... not since my post on naughty things lol xd *feels so embarassed* I haven't been on the computer at all today, since about an hour ago. Thats like..... woah for me. The first thing I do when I wake up is stumble to my laptop...
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games