Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:39 pm
just as dante striked the beast, vincent stopped his blood red eyes had rapidly changed to a pair of pale white eyes his cloak was blown by the wind to a foward position he raised his hands and shadowy people came out of his cloak they all ran toward the beast and began to grab him and tie him down to the ground "go dante one slash in his mighty triton and itll end"he told him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:22 pm
"Team work?" Corvenian asked himself and continued to watch the fight. "Raven is going to be very please with her warriors and the counsil will surely agree with her choices," Corvenian said to himself and then settled down to see if Dante would really cooperate with the others.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:15 pm
as vegance rode the hell bike he rose his arm and in a matter of minutes the hell bike had ressembled to a mights bone shaped blade vegance levitated dantes sword from his hand and combined the blades he then returned the new blade to dante "one slash at his triton"he yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:14 pm
as the shadows sustained the beast shadowy warriors appeared from the warp hole that cervantes created the army wan toward were raven was and they were lead by revenga his body now half shadow andhis armor pure silver he raised his sword and the army ran to deadbridge,meanwhile vegance saw what was happening he sepearated and soon became johnny ad ghost rider.ghost rider began to focus all his energy and gave johnny life johnny looked out and saw the army"time for a little rock'n'roll"he said as he ran toward the shadows slashing the army trying to get to revenga  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:21 pm
"Give me some leverage!" He leaped ontop of Vincent's shouklder then catapulted into the air about fifty feet. He raised the blade by the hilt over his head. The edge pointing at the beast. He then fell down sending his might into the blade and driving the new blade into the beast's triton. "Jackpot!" He leaped back as the lightning hit random location making sure no one was hit. The last strike hit the blade and engulfed it with lightning. Dante looked at it. "It's quite shocking, no?" He laughed. "This blade shall be named Alastor."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:17 pm
"The warriors are evolving well," Corvenian said to himself and disappeared back to the cabin. Raven was still unconcious but Tek had taken care of her and made her comfortable. When Corvenian walked back inside he found Tek in the act of feeding Caelum and playing with him. "How goes the battle?" Tek asked as Corvenian sat down. "Well. The warriors have started to work together and by doing so they have defeated the beast. How is the Princess?" Corvenian reported and then asked. "She is doing better. She was hit rather forecully but she should be awake in the next day or two."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:06 pm
the triton swirled in the sky halfy cut it landed in the center of the warp hole and lighting bolts began to strike at the warp hole the bolts kept getting bigger and bigger and a hand stuck out of the warp hole it was cervantes"i still have some tricks up my sleeve"he yelled as his body began to morph cervantes chuckled as he became a bat like creature he looked with ease at dante and yelled his voice was so high pich it had broken both dante and johnny's eardrums ,the beast charged towar vincent and then rapidly flew he grabbed vincent and felw with him into the airUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:44 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven managed to free one foot while the two werent looking. "Hey Trevor shut up." She snapped kicking his legs out from under him. "Craven what did I tell you about your behavior." Trevor said with a smirk. It seemed like he forgot about Richter.

"Dont you dare put your hands on her!" Richter exclaimed. He set his hands aflame and jumped between Craven "My my. Someone's grown a spine" Trevor said with a grin on his face

Craven freed an arm from the chain. 'Why the hell wont these chains break?' She looked up to see Richter standing over Trevor. She decided to keep her mout shut not wanting to get to invovled in this fight. "No hybrid can break through my chains." Tevor cackled. "Shut up!" She shouted starting to bite on the chains. 'I'll show him that he cant hold me.' She thought pulling harder the chain as well as bitting.

((damn its been a while sweatdrop ))

"That doesn't mean a mage can't break them!" Richter shouted. He turned around and froze the chains "Try and break through them now." he said to Craven. He turned around and glared at Trevor. He lit his hands aflame and said "This ends now!" Trevor laughed and said "So you learned a few tricks! Big deal. Your already too late." Richter's eyes widened "What do you mean too late?"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:18 am
Dante felt the blood rushing down his ears, He screamed a battle cry and ran at the bat. "I'll destroy you!" He dragged the blade along the ground each step he took left small crater behind him. "You think your scary?" He grinned. "I've seen worse."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:49 pm
vincent was dropped by the beast he leapt to the ground and landed safe he held cerberus tight and it soon turned into a bright light that morphed into his blade he took a step back and his arm glew white he raced toward the beast and began to slash him blood fell from the beast to vincent ,he yelled in ager and continued slashing a black shadow appeared which began to outline vincent the beast took a step back and then speared vincent to the ground he grabbed him by both arms and raised him to the sky .The beast opened his mouth a beam began to form and it shot at vincent,vincent quickly sliced the beasts arms and evaded the beam he crouched down to the ground and stabbed the beast in the stoamach he tightened his grip and raised the sword up which was still in theabeasts body he mounted his sword and the beast crashed to the ground  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:41 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven managed to free one foot while the two werent looking. "Hey Trevor shut up." She snapped kicking his legs out from under him. "Craven what did I tell you about your behavior." Trevor said with a smirk. It seemed like he forgot about Richter.

"Dont you dare put your hands on her!" Richter exclaimed. He set his hands aflame and jumped between Craven "My my. Someone's grown a spine" Trevor said with a grin on his face

Craven freed an arm from the chain. 'Why the hell wont these chains break?' She looked up to see Richter standing over Trevor. She decided to keep her mout shut not wanting to get to invovled in this fight. "No hybrid can break through my chains." Tevor cackled. "Shut up!" She shouted starting to bite on the chains. 'I'll show him that he cant hold me.' She thought pulling harder the chain as well as bitting.

((damn its been a while sweatdrop ))

"That doesn't mean a mage can't break them!" Richter shouted. He turned around and froze the chains "Try and break through them now." he said to Craven. He turned around and glared at Trevor. He lit his hands aflame and said "This ends now!" Trevor laughed and said "So you learned a few tricks! Big deal. Your already too late." Richter's eyes widened "What do you mean too late?"

Craven's eye twitched. "Yes what do you mean." She said braking the chains standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:06 pm
"Well, That was a waste of my own energy," All was safe for now. He then began to walk back toward the ruins and saw Corvenian. "Hey, Where is my family?" He looked at him oddly,How long was he there?  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:12 pm
"Master Dante your family lies in safety at your old cabin. I left them with Tek for added security," Corvenian said to Dante and returned his odd look. "You fought well. Counsil will be pleased," He said and vanished.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:31 pm
"Strange," Dante sighed but immediately rushed to the cabin.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:56 pm
johnny ghost rider and vincent separated from their united body they looked at the grumesome looking corpse layed across the cold dirt of the ground they slowly began to walk toward dante and teh princess  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games