Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Starlaa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 pm
Celestial Burden
I'm thirteen in a few months! Shup! Besides, you know what it's like when everyone around you is in a relationship and you have yet to be in one. ....probably. Meh, if I'm twenty five before I'm in a relationship I'm pretty sure I won't care.

that would suck....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:58 pm
Silver Hellsing
Sora: Riku's getting screwed! 8D
Sora, you are one dirty minded little idiot.

Hey Sora! Know what I have? I have a gun, kunai, and a keyblde (a.k.a g-blade) I have a dragon and many other assorted weapons that I can lend Silver. I advise sushing your voice. *aims gun at Sora*
Cloud: *blinks* Is she trigger happy?
Riku: Very. She's stab, pain, and kill happy too.  

Celestial Burden

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:59 pm
Celestial Burden
I'm thirteen in a few months! Shup! Besides, you know what it's like when everyone around you is in a relationship and you have yet to be in one. ....probably. Meh, if I'm twenty five before I'm in a relationship I'm pretty sure I won't care.
I do know, but I really didn't care when I was that age because I knew that no matter how "special" they thought their relationship was or how "hot" the "babe" or "hunk" was, the relationship would probably last about a month before they broke up because they "just couldn't handle it anymore" or "needed to move on". Don't be jelous of these people...laugh at their nievity.

I wouldn't buy the "I'm just testing it out" or "This is practice" crap either...th only thing it's practice for is failed relationships and breaking up. It's no wonder our devorce rates are as high as they are...it's because we don't know how to sustain a healthy relationship.  
Sanzoskitsune
aww poor Starlaa's all confused kill the lyrics!

I don't get, I thinking my brain go bye bye  

Starlaa

Indigo Project

Undakai
*poofs in*

Ahhhh...work is done for the day (that had to be the shortest work day I've ever had...I dun ever wanna leave swings! surprised

*glomps you*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:01 pm
Indigo Project
Undakai
*poofs in*

Ahhhh...work is done for the day (that had to be the shortest work day I've ever had...I dun ever wanna leave swings! surprised

*glomps you*
*gets glomped* w00t...they love me! *spits blood* a little too much...  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Yay for being trigger happy Celestial! *waves little flag*
Sanzo: I can't believe she's still sitting on him
Train: I can't believe she didn't break some bones
Sanzo: I can't believe the wall is still standing for the most part
And I can't believe you two have nothing better to talk about!  
Undakai
Celestial Burden
I do know, but I really didn't care when I was that age because I knew that no matter how "special" they thought their relationship was or how "hot" the "babe" or "hunk" was, the relationship would probably last about a month before they broke up because they "just couldn't handle it anymore" or "needed to move on". Don't be jelous of these people...laugh at their nievity.

I wouldn't buy the "I'm just testing it out" or "This is practice" crap either...th only thing it's practice for is failed relationships and breaking up. It's no wonder our devorce rates are as high as they are...it's because we don't know how to sustain a healthy relationship.

Yup! My best friend is in a relationship with my other best friend because aparently my best friend(let's call her rie) liked me, but the other friend (lets call her santa yes there is a story behind that0) was jealous because love and such has no effect on me. Santa talked to Rie and found out Rie also liked her. Problem solved.  

Celestial Burden

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:02 pm
Celestial Burden

Hey Sora! Know what I have? I have a gun, kunai, and a keyblde (a.k.a g-blade) I have a dragon and many other assorted weapons that I can lend Silver. I advise sushing your voice. *aims gun at Sora*
Cloud: *blinks* Is she trigger happy?
Riku: Very. She's stab, pain, and kill happy too.

I have my Piersy's Sol Blade, its the only thing I need. :3
Sora: Yeah, but you stole that too!
*duct tapes Sora's mouth shut*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Undakai
I wouldn't buy the "I'm just testing it out" or "This is practice" crap either...the only thing it's practice for is failed relationships and breaking up. It's no wonder our devorce rates are as high as they are...it's because we don't know how to sustain a healthy relationship.

eek
I swear, that is the most brilliant thing I have heard/seen anybody say for the past month, at least.  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:04 pm
*waves katana over head* I HAVE THIS!
Sanzo: You're going to kill someone doing that ><
Train: perhaps you should duck
Sanzo: GAH! CUT THAT OUT!
ALL FEAR ME AND MY KATANA OR I SHALL CUT YOU TO PIECES!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:06 pm
Sora, does it amtter how we get the weapons if we know how to use them?
Riku: There is a thing called honor and...theft.
My weapons are my own...except for the gun. That's my fathers.
Cloud: Why aren't you dead, Riku? More importantly, how did she get you?
Riku: she acted like a girl. Am I thhe only one that remembers that?
Enjoy those memories.  

Celestial Burden

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:07 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*waves katana over head* I HAVE THIS!
Sanzo: You're going to kill someone doing that ><
Train: perhaps you should duck
Sanzo: GAH! CUT THAT OUT!
ALL FEAR ME AND MY KATANA OR I SHALL CUT YOU TO PIECES!

Sanzo, Kit has a sword and you have a gun. If you won't give yours up, why should she?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:08 pm
Sanzo: because she sure as hell doesn't need it
You know... I just noticed I have a thing for blondes *pokes Cloud's hair*
Train: you also have a thing for torture
Oh yes tying my boys up is a lot of fun =^_^=
Sanzo:...she is disturbing
OOH hey Celestial how about we tie up Cloud? ^_^  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:11 pm
Poor Cloud... sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games