Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

RandallHicks

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:22 pm
yeah i read that. i liked the movie. but Ratner really rushed through the story to get to the action. don't you think?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:24 pm
RandallHicks
yeah i read that. i liked the movie. but Ratner really rushed through the story to get to the action. don't you think?

Just a little bit. They could have made it a bit longer...I loved Beast in the movie and he had such little action and so did Angel....oh well. There will be a fourth, or so there is hints too it. So maybe it will get better. He did a better job then the first director of the first two..... smile  

Shinji Azumaki

RandallHicks

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:27 pm
Are you kidding Bryan Singer was amazing. Those 2 movies were some of his best work. I can't wait to see what he does with Superman (and I can't stand Superman). I am also looking forward to his re-make of Logan's Run  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:33 pm
RandallHicks
Are you kidding Bryan Singer was amazing. Those 2 movies were some of his best work. I can't wait to see what he does with Superman (and I can't stand Superman). I am also looking forward to his re-make of Logan's Run

The first one was good but not that great, the second was horrible compared too the first. The only thing is that was cool was Nightcrawler was in there and some of the action but nothing else.
I loved that someone did this, just could have been a bit better. Such as the only line Storm had in the first movie and it was just 'What the hell?!?!?!" She had a crappy one liner which made me hate the first moive not vindicating Storm and her powers. Then they had too kill off Saber tooth...he was Logans half brother and he had too get killed?!?!? His arch rival! That got me pissed about the movie.
I would not go see Superman because I hate that guy and I seen the trailor and the story seems like crap. Superman comes back from where ever and Lois Lane is married with children, Superman gets all angery over it....Lex is planning too kill eveyrone on the planet.....not really interesting too me :/  

Shinji Azumaki

passionberry

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:24 pm
^ and ^^ are talking bout movies  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:08 am
^ is as lost as I am  

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

candii_sexyness

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:27 am
^ made me go whaaa in confusion as well .  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:29 am
^ is confuzzled... almost as much as <>  

UmaMandy

King Korpse

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:30 am
^makes me happy in my frilly pink panties 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:39 am
^ admits he wears frilly pink undies .. xp heart domokun  

candii_sexyness

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:11 am
^wants to see ^^'s frilly pink undies?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:28 am
^ doesn't want to know  

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:56 am
^ has a dog  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:27 am
^ has new sig. ^ also hasn't been seen for a while  

Song_of_fire

Ace Fairy

[~soul_slayer ~]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:40 am
^ Has a very cute puppy!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games