Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:36 am
Happyaku Bikuni
YAY ! ITS CATURDAY heart

*puts some kitty food in a bowl on the bar and props kitty up on bar to eat*

I know this against health department rules, but .... the kitty and my puppy sadie should be treated just as well as we treat our customers.

Mira girl, dont you worry about the health inspector. If he comes around ladrando(barking), mira I'll just grab him and SAS!(POW!)

Ok so I saw a little too much George Lopez. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:43 am
Hey, Can I Have Some Chips Here Pls?  

Inylysia x

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:00 pm
Sure thing, coming right up.

*Goes behind the bar and opens a bag of chips. Pours them into a bowl and grabs a glass from under the counter. He fills it up half way with ice and starts pouring in some Mountain Dew. He then garnishes it with a maraschino cherry and places them on a plater and delivers it to Faith.*

Here you go girl. I thought you might enjoy the drink. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:54 pm
*walks into bar in a bit of a daze to say the least*

Bo, please can I have a very stiff drink, need cheering up. cry  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:00 pm
Sat here, pressing F5/refresh the equivalent of ringing a bell for being served I suppose. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:02 pm
*walks into the bar, while blowing a kiss to bizzybo*

heart Hey babe i'm hungry...what u got to eat here? i would love some of your king ranch ck with a little salad. and don't forget a tall glass of...will i don't know maybe a malbu punch. heart  

aquapurple2981

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:03 pm
Very empty in here! I don't even know if you sell Strong drinks at 3 am in the morning. *picks up paper beer mat and nervously starts shredding/tearing apart* Really do need a drink cheese_whine no cheese just a drink, nearly made myself sort of laugh then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:06 pm
aquapurple2981
*walks into the bar, while blowing a kiss to bizzybo*

heart Hey babe i'm hungry...what u got to eat here? i would love some of your king ranch ck with a little salad. and don't forget a tall glass of...will i don't know maybe a malbu punch. heart

Didn't see you there, I think Bo must be round the back maybe changing the barrels (I hope!)  

SpiralRabbit

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Hey spiral, what can I get you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm
Not my self tonight perhaps I could do with a little of what your having.  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 pm
Oh Bo, was still in a daze then, anything strong surpize me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm
Hope you don't mind me calling you 'Bo'  

SpiralRabbit

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:14 pm
*Grabs the bottle of 151, the amaretto and fills a glass with beer. Fills a shot glass about 3/4 of the way with the amaretto and tops it off with the 151. Places them in front of Spiral and explains*

This my dear is what you would call a flaming Dr, Pepper. What you do is light the shot glass and drop it into the glass of beer. It will then start to fizz up, and thats when you chug it. It will taste like Dr. Pepper. Oh, and be careful with these, you only need a few. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:17 pm
1st time I've visited this Bar been pretty much everywhere else in this guild, but I can honestly say The Bar is the only place I feel like being tonight.

Thoughts start cheering up because that means I'm checking out a new place !  

SpiralRabbit

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm
Well all I can say is that alcohol is not the answer to anything. neutral  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games