Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scripps

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:41 pm
Ari, or Ril, since most people cant spell my username correctly. Or, if you're feeling adventurous, James. I won't answer to it, though.

Anyways, let's see. Umm, off to college next year. Intended theology major, as one would expect, since I hang out in M&R a ton. However, I may end up in theatre.

Black belt in Seido Juku. (Which means nothing to most people nowadays, since anyone seems capable of getting one.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:49 pm
nickname is Vice i'm 17 and a junior soon to be senior 3nodding thanks for the invite o n y x  

Vice-sama

KypDuron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:55 pm
Why hello there, I'm Kyp, 17, and I live in the agricultural portion of Maryland. Anything to the right of the bay, really.

I wasn't invited, I was badgered to join by a friend. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:26 pm
Hi everyone!! I am Faylah..
my fave:
band: My Chemical Romance
color:pink and dandelion yellow

do in my spare time:
read draw listen to muzic
play gaia!!

And that's all folks!!

oh yea i like HP too!!  

Faylah

LvKyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:34 pm
Yo, I'm LvKyo, also known as Sakura-chan.

I am 16 and I have interests in rave dancing, tricking (check the signature), techno music, marching band, yaoi, anime, role playing, cosplay, drawing and oodles more.

I am a grammar-conscious person, so please don't be offended if I correct your grammar. It's a habit, really! sweatdrop

I'm probably known most for putting "fool" in a post. I dunno about that though. sweatdrop

Oh, and buy me bubble tea, and I'll love you forever. That's only if you know me outside of Gaia though. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:00 pm
name/nickname, -rainbow aka rain
age, 13
interests, stuff ninja
fav. music/ band, rap, r&b, jazz, and everythin except country, fav singer-me
fav color-green
most hated color pink(pink is evil)  

elemental warrior queen

Kitsune79

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:24 am
Konichiwa! Iam Kitsune and I don´t have a clue why I was invited. But anyway Iam glad to be here. Surely it´ll be fun.
So about me- Iam 16(and half wink ) years old girl from Czech republic who loves manga, anime and Japanese culture.
I love Gothic rock (Within Temptation for example) and j-rock (My favorite band is Dir en Grey, they´re just great and really beautiful).
If you wanna know more read my page an feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:37 am
I too was invited... I've been on gaia for quite a while it seems... I'm about to turn 24... I like anime, specifically eva, haibane renmei, trigun, most things gibli... I read a lot, some favs, ender's game and shadow series, dune series, sandman by neil gaiman... Um, I'm a nurse in real life... as for music my roommate would tell you I listen to emo music... I'm currently stuck on fall out boy, motion city soundtrack, always counting crows and third eye blind to name a few... Um I can't think of anything else, ask if you'd like... I'm okay with random PM's smile  

butterflygirlGK

SPANDEXUAL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:10 am
My name is Heather. I hate my name, most people that have known me for a long time on Gaia call me Queenie. Long story.

My favourite colour is YELLOW. Not pink, not red, YELLOW.
I'm 15, I'm very theatrical, love singing and dancing {not at the same time tough}, enjoy violent video games, ancient history and genetics. I'm a freak.

I've been on gaia for ages, although I'm really quite poor. D:

I love Frieza so much. All time favourite character.
I've got the hots for my arch-enemy's close friend and I like cheese.

Um.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:59 am
My name is........I go by Arada. I guess my favorite band would be the Gorillaz. I like art and would like to become an artist someday, but I have a lot of work head of me. sweatdrop I guess that's it. 3nodding  

TheGildedDarrow

Silent Thorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:46 am
User Image Hello. ::takes a bow:: I'm Silent and I'm new. There isn't much to say about me. I like to make up stories in my mind ,but I'm usually to lazy to write anything down. I have a lot of favorite colours. It just depends on the mood I'm in. I've been on for a long time. In August will be one year. I know that may not be long for most of you ,but its long for me. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:06 am
Hey everyone, my name's Kyle. I'm 16 years old and have just finished my GCSE's. I was invited by O n y x (thanks). I like anime/manga,music(DragonForce +Iron Maiden) etc.  

AquilaLiberum

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:47 am
yeah my names hell rell. im 16, black, and im dangerous as hell.

i like women, motorcycles, anime, reading, beating people a**, money, and alot of other stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:27 am
Hello. My name is Mileseh, but my real name is John. Mileseh is usually shortened and the majority call me Miles (Actually it was an extension.. I wont confuse you any longer with this.) O n y x invited me to this guild, so I'd just like to say thanks for that. Moving on, I'm 19 years of age, and should be starting college real soon. I currently reside in the United Kingdom. I'm usually always hyper and random, so anything goes with me. Uh, my favourite colours and green, blue and black. And I like games such as Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid. Music wise I'm into anything from Drum & Bass/Jungle to Rock and Metal. I think that's all for now. My website has various other info and stuff on me, swing by if you want.

http://www.john.howitends.org  

Mileseh

Capricornie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:21 pm
Hello!
I'm Capricornie.
My real name is Sophia.
I'm 14 and am a freshmen.
I like to draw.
I also love to watch and read anime/manga.
My fave series right now is Bleach, Grav, and Azumanga Daioh.
I really like MCR, FFTL, Postal Service, We are Scientists, and a lot more bands.

http://www.myspace.com/capricornie
>myspace<

http://capricornie.deviantart.com
>DA<

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games