Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:02 am
Kitters is a stalker... She lies in wait in the shadows of Manji's Bar... When her victim's name appears, she strikes with deadly accuracy. Alas, poor jfm... We knew him well. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:28 am
rofl Arrrgh i just got on and i've gotta leave for work... oh well see ya'll in 30  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:31 am
*Blinks* For a minute there... I could have sworn I saw Sakura! *Shrugs* Mebbe I need more coffee... eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:52 am
Hiya people! domokun  

Kiokujo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:27 am
Mo Cowbell!>... i mean Coffee!  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:27 am
Coffee gives me diarhea... Tis why I'm drinking 4 cups so I can miss school ninja  

Kinta the Skank

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:29 am
... eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:30 am
I had 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night. I don't want to go. I'm willing to do anything neccisary. Besides, you all get more of Kinta if I stay domokun  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:31 am
Kinta_Wolfe
I had 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night. I don't want to go. I'm willing to do anything neccisary. Besides, you all get more of Kinta if I stay domokun

bah just skip out man, it's almost over anyway you won't be missing anything  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:32 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

Yeah, but it's really really dangerous for me to "Skip" skip. My mom can come home at any time, really.. I'd be grounded if she came home for something and I was here crying  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:33 am
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

Yeah, but it's really really dangerous for me to "Skip" skip. My mom can come home at any time, really.. I'd be grounded if she came home for something and I was here crying

Thats when you act all sick and start explaining (very discriptively) your explosive case of the screamin shits  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:35 am
Yeah, I know xD I'm already sealing my a** shut cause it's a comin.. I'm just going to sit on the toilet for awhile, call my mom, and then let it fly xDD  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:37 am
Kinta_Wolfe
Yeah, I know xD I'm already sealing my a** shut cause it's a comin.. I'm just going to sit on the toilet for awhile, call my mom, and then let it fly xDD
rofl rofl rofl
that'll work too... Man i walked to school everyday so if i wanted to skip i had to hide in the garage untill my parents left for work (hours of waiting sometimes) but if your gonna miss school you gotta do it when your NOT sick or else it's no fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:38 am
OMG! eek I leave for a minute and teh s**t hits teh fan... rolleyes rofl  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:39 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
rofl rofl rofl
that'll work too... Man i walked to school everyday so if i wanted to skip i had to hide in the garage untill my parents left for work (hours of waiting sometimes) but if your gonna miss school you gotta do it when your NOT sick or else it's no fun.

Yes! Making yourself sick to miss school is counterproductive. LOL! blaugh Hope you have a laptop in your bathroom. whee  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games