Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 pm
I do like it. Interesting use of the Android Damage Prosthetics, I'm not sure how much you need Edmonds Scar though, It's not even visible under all that hardware. With that said, it's a little too... hodgepodge for my tastes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:21 am
I don't like the fact that the ears and the tail don't match the skin very well so you could look into that.
Other than that it's a fine feline avi.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 am
I don't like the fact that the ears and the tail don't match the skin very well so you could look into that.
Other than that it's a fine feline avi.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 am
Don't take this the wrong way... but you look like a playboy bunny. eek

And me being a kitty I have this sudden urge to pounce on you... I suppose it's a good thing that I'm afraid of being hit over the head with the carrot. ^_^

But seriously. That is a good avi. It's simple but it also has the "Wow" factor for having the ears and carrot. I think it could do well with adding a background or floor item. (Like Little Riding Hood's cabin, or the Luck of the Gairish[SP?])

Edit: Best I could do is change the tail. Surprisingly cheep too. But the matching set for the head is a cruddy helmet. xp I do like it more now though, and I added teeth. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:01 pm
It's not my intent but I am aware of the association, don't worry.
XD it is a heavy looking carrot but I wouldn't beat up my friends.
Thank you. ^_^
I may add my book case and see how it looks.

Edit: yes the tail goes with the skin better. And I yes the cat ears come mostly as head bands, which is a nuisance.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 pm
Overall it matches fairly well, although I might try a different hair style. (You're so right about those helmets that they have to match the tails; they're fugging ugly.)

I don't really have any complaints with it, although...why the shovel? x3

Edit: Eep, Elicia hopped in there before I managed to post. Whoops. x3

I like it a lot. :3 I can't tell what you're wearing, but do you have some kind of purple tights on in conjunction with the striped stockings? They look kind of purple (although that could be my eyes).

It's a touch top-heavy, but that's my only criticism, really, and it's very minor. Even changing the position of the carrot might help.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 pm
Taeryyn
Overall it matches fairly well, although I might try a different hair style. (You're so right about those helmets that they have to match the tails; they're fugging ugly.)

I don't really have any complaints with it, although...why the shovel? x3

STOLEN! xd But I'll still take it. I have always liked your avatars even if they are really clutter centric. I just don't like that little bit of pin that was thrown in.

I grabbed the shovel because I wanted him to HAVE a weapon, but not really a common one. He probably just found it out in the woods somewhere (Maybe someone else died with it) and it matched the colors rather well.

Edit: I will give you this though, that is a VERY good use of the HOLY $#17. It's not used very often and you made it look really good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:09 pm
Thanks. This pose was the only reason I bought the EI. x3 I don't like any other poses from the entire item, and find the idea of equipping $#!7 repulsive.

The shovel doesn't look bad by any means, I just haven't seen many cats carry them. :3 Good to know!  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 pm
Now that I take a little longer look at you, it's very "Leather Daddy" whee

It's a look I wouldn't usually associate with you... The over-all shorts and the collar make for a very interesting combo, and the pink in the eyepatch matches everything together. It's multi-layer look works really well, it just takes a little while to register.

As for mine I took it a bit further and thought "Why would he need pants?" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:16 pm
I am wearing the purple Space body suit leggings under the striped stockings. I saw it used somewhere and loved it.
And thank you ^_^

Edit: you are right Kusa! He just needs strategically placed scenery like squirrels.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 pm
P. Nutt is crying because if he lets go, he gets eaten. xd It's a mutually beneficial situation. I keep my private bits warm, he gets to live. rofl (The next person can skip me since I don't have anything else to comment on Elcia. whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:29 pm
Playboy-ish, but pretty!
We have the same shoes btw  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 pm
sweatdrop There's no discernible theme or colour scheme or "look".

Reminds me of Katamari Damacy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 pm
Hahahahahahaha lol!
I am The Godess Of Complete And Utter Randomness!!! BWAHAHA!
Err...it's pretty good, but the eye-patch...and the leg-warmers...  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm
It seems like if I were to touch any of it, it would fall apart. Sure it's random but it's not very attractive. You should have been here for the C.R.A.D. party. Then you could have seen the beauty of random objects. ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games