Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily-Hith-Silme

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:37 pm

Hey everybody biggrin . I'm Lily-Hith-Silme (You can call me Lily or L-H-S). I live in the U.S. My fav. movies are LOTR and POTC, and my fav. animated tv show (My top favorite) is Rurouni Kenshin, and my fav. live tv shows are The X-Files and StarGate SG-1.
*starts to play her flute but thinks of something else to say and puts the flute down.*
Oh yeah, forgot. I also like to RP.
*picks flute up again and begins to play.*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:42 pm

'alloo, all biggrin

I am pinay sakura.
My real name, I prefer, is Kat.
I am 14 years old.
I was invited to this guild.....but I forgot who by... sweatdrop
...oh and this guild seems pretty kewl! ^o^/

Panda Got No Game

Ethereal Phantasma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:34 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:34 pm

Well, my name is Adam, and i am a 16-year-old male is is somewhat dorky. I personally enjoy reading maga and watching anime, and two of my all-time fvorites are El-Hazard and Tenchi Muyo!

adamman14

kankainiku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:51 pm

Hihi i'm Jodie, but on everyboard or in pretty much anything i go by Kankainiku. I just turned 16 this past monday. i love anime, and ice skating. my favorite band is T.a.T.u.

Glad to be here!

Kankainiku
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:32 pm

heya im Tyler, im 14, my hobbies r music swimming and hockey, my favorite genre of music is metal but i listen to jusr bout anything (exect rap and country) and thanks for inviting me to this guild

Gale-eous

calamari_chicken_seed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:14 pm

Hello, I am Kitty and I am new. eek I'm 15 years old and um, I like anime, videogames, and eating out. Also, I promise not to be overly strange when it's out of place. Heh.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:10 pm

Ello, ello. My name's phantom-z or Saeko if you wish. I'm 15 years old and I live in Ohio.

Uhh... favorite band is either Dir en Grey or Utada Hikaru. Yeeaahh.

My interests are drawing, music, singing, dancing, anime, video games, internet, creating sites ((I have too much time on my hands)) and that's basically I can think of at the moment><

Always,
Saeko

Sherri Black

Salomelove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:56 pm

Yeah, uhm Hi I'm Salomelove and I live in Michigan, I like writing and really want to be writer someday. I love rp, alll though I'm very new to it. My fav. movie is either Everafter or Armaggedeon. I like most music.
I like Moby a lot. I can't think of much more to say
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:46 pm

name: Trisha
interests: drawing, my computer, hanging out/chatting with my friends,
anime/manga, music, video games, funny stuff, jokes, swimming, the beach, etc....
favorite music: good stuff...
my favorite manga currently is hot Gimmick, Meru puri, Absolute Boyfriend, Hana Kimi, etc...

My Da page 3nodding :

www.yuubear.deviantart.com

I look forward to having fun on this guild! 3nodding

ScribbIez

eyes of stone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:55 pm

Name: eyes of stone
Interests: drawing, anime, manga, sleeping, talking, music, etc
Hates: when people can't spell properly or when they type like idiots >.>;
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:09 am

Name: DeathIsInLoveWithMe
Interests: anime,manga,drawing, writing...
Fav. music/ band: Metallica,Moi Dix Mois, Disturbed, Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, Within Temptation....

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

Mr. W. Moleman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:27 am

Hello everyone! I be The Piracy Pirate! Yarrgh, piracy! My real name is Matt and most of my friends call me Moleman. I'm 15 going on 16 and I live in Australia. My favourite show is Supernatural and I love to RP! mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 am

My name is Eire's Heart and I'm 15, I was invited, I love The Zutons, The Kooks, The Killers, Fall Out Boy .... erm ... Coldplay ... strangely enough, Beyoncé and that's about it. I love watching rugby on the telly, I love Gaia heart . My main hobby at the moment is writing, I'm starting off my 2nd novel-ish-thing. It's going to be a romantic-comedy-teenagey sort of thing. Feel free to help! I talk non-stop and I love Random PM's, David Boreanaz and Ronan O'Gara! (rugby player). I'm looking forward to talking to everyone!!

Neamhurchoid

Let Mimes Scream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:43 pm

My name is Snookims.
I roam the GD.
That is all you need to know.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games