Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:28 am
Dante nodded. "So you have all your abilites now," Dante sat down near her. "That's good I guess." He still miss the beautiful color in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:47 am
"It is good. It means now I don't have to worry about passing out for long periods of time now. And if the situation ever calls for it, I can predict the futures of those around me. It will help the Warriors greatly," Raven said quietly and rubbed her eyes. Then she sat up and held Caelum in her lap. "So how did the battle go? Well I assume since you made it here in one piece, but where are the others?" Raven asked as she wonderd what her Warriors were up to and when they would have to face counsil.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:51 pm
"I honestly don't know," Dante said still staring into her eyes. "I bet they are okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:28 pm
"Oh," Raven said quietly and watched Dante look at her. "I hope so," Raven said and she honestly meant it. "I think I might be able to find a way to add the color back," Raven said as she looked Dante in the eye, "I know this bothers you."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:44 pm
vincent looked at the rubble that remained from the epic battle"its over its finally over the gate from the underworld has finally been shut"he told johnny and ghost rider as he placed his hand on his stomach trying to conceal an enormous slash that had been made from cervantes."yes its over at last"johnny nodded his face slightly bruised and his arms severely scrapped."whats left of this town"ghost rider questioned the two "its dignity and its honor" they both said at the same time.*clap* *clap* *clap*"so you think your heroes now a voice echoed from the mysterious forest and a body was soon reavealed in the form of a women"well vincent this isnt over " the feminate voice cried as a flash was seen as she soon appeared behind the three"remember me"the lady pulled down her hoodie and revealeed herself to be rosso "its time vincent,its time to die" with those words she side kicked johnny and force pushed ghost rider she quickly un mounted her bow-blade and a force field appeared around the two "so this is how i die"vincent said with a smirk he un mounted his blade as it began to glow and it shifted to a blade called soul calibur the blade was composed of a mysterious eye in the center of the blade and veins running toward the tip of his light thin blade, rosso giggled as her she aimed at vincent and began to shoot at her with her bows vincent caught her first bow and than ran quickly enough to dodge them as an aroow was close to hit him he leaped to the air and stepped on the arrow and pretty soon began to use the arrows to get to rosso "what is this"she told herself as she raised her targeting and vincent began to walk down with the arrows using them as a staircase he slashed with his soul calibur and the outline of his blade was left rosso swiftly ducked and punched vincents elbow his elbow struck and he dropped the calibur in pain the blade fell to the ground and rosso took advantage of the second and quickly began to use vincents body as a puching bag as she exchaned punches and jabbs at him grabbed her fist as she was about to deliver the finishing blow he THREW HER DOWN to the ground and leaped to the air his fist began to glow and he punched rosso while she was in the dirt she put both elbows up to cover her face and his fist prints were left ,she leaped to the air and her bow became double sabers she slashed once at vincnet and he blocked with his cerberus she then turned her bod yand hit him in the face with his other saber vincent flew slighty form the ground rosso bent her knees and charged at vincent she leaped to the air in rapid motion and stayed behind vincents body in the air she rapidly began to slash at his ribs and back with her duel sabers and she flipped and landed to the ground as vincents bod fell to the dirt,vincent looked with anger and hope he got up as he began to bleed dramatically his eyes began to glow red and he tightened his fist a dark aura began to appear outlining his body he opened his palm and the soul calibur came to his arm a black line began to be drawn from underneath both his eyes and under neath his bottom lip a dark pupil opened fro mhis bright red eye and he stared down rosso"prepare for your worst nightmare you b***h"he poined his blade at her and ran toward her she laugehd to mock him and nited her sabers to a katana she began to kick the ground as boulders began to be thrown at vincent,vincent dodged and smiled as he was about 4 steps away from rossos defeat the soul caliburs eye opened the veins turned black and he then switched his blade and stabbed himself ,rosso stared shock as she saw blood come cdown from his mouth"youll die by my blood"he told her "so burn in hell b***h"he yelled as blood dripped from his mouth ,rosso swung her katana and he rapily moved behind her her blade hit the ground sending a chill down her back he spun 360 degress behind her and in about 180 he un stabbed his blade and slashed right threw rosso he got the blade once again and stabbed himself "its time for all of us to go"he whispered his body began to glow in black and rosso turned to face him as blood came down her eyes and mouth he hugged rosso and squeezed her his dark body began to enter rossos body "you b*****d"she whispered as she saw the balde in her body and she fell to the ground.

minutes later the shield had lowered and both ghost rider and johnny had dissappeared with him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:50 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

Craven freed an arm from the chain. 'Why the hell wont these chains break?' She looked up to see Richter standing over Trevor. She decided to keep her mout shut not wanting to get to invovled in this fight. "No hybrid can break through my chains." Tevor cackled. "Shut up!" She shouted starting to bite on the chains. 'I'll show him that he cant hold me.' She thought pulling harder the chain as well as bitting.

((damn its been a while sweatdrop ))

"That doesn't mean a mage can't break them!" Richter shouted. He turned around and froze the chains "Try and break through them now." he said to Craven. He turned around and glared at Trevor. He lit his hands aflame and said "This ends now!" Trevor laughed and said "So you learned a few tricks! Big deal. Your already too late." Richter's eyes widened "What do you mean too late?"

Craven's eye twitched. "Yes what do you mean." She said braking the chains standing.

Trevor Smirked "Thats none of your concern" Trevor then began levetating in the air. "Tell me brother, can you do this?" Suddenly a barrage of tables began flying at Craven and Richter

Craven transformed into her wolf form knocking chairs away from her and Richter. "Richter do something." She shouted throwing a table at Trevor.

As two tables were heading straight for Richter he held out his hands in front of them. The tables suddenly stopped. Richter snapped his fingers and the tables were lit aflame. He then sent them flying back at Trevor "I'm trying but its a little hard when he's flying!" Richter shouted. Trevor shot blats of water at the tables and punched through them. Richter then noticed a schandelier (sp?) hanging above Trevor. Richter shot a blast of ice at the chain that was holding it up. "Umm I think you missed" Trevor said with a snicker. "Did I?" Said Richter with a smirk. Richter then tossed a rock at the frozen chain causing it to shatter. The schandelier came crashing down on Trevor.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:48 pm
Craven couldnt help but laugh. "Serves you right for being cocky." She looked to Richter returning to her human form. She stepped behind him as they looked down at the seemingly unconscience Trevor.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:36 pm
Dante sighed, He didn't want to admit it but it was a fact. he stood silent because he felt rather selfish.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:19 pm
"It's okay lover," Raven said and stood up with Caelum and moved towards Dante. "I will fix them," Raven said quietly and pulled him into a hug. Caelum giggled and stared at Raven's eyes without blinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:18 pm
blaugh (I'm baaaack... lol finally sorry guys been moving and taking care of school I read up on stuff though!)

*Anjel's body floated above a puddle of blood left behind from Vincent's body and she looked as though as if she were sleeping. She still had her robes and they had splatters of blue where the blood ran on her dress. It began to rain and matted her hair to her shoulders, but she stayed there floating then she whispered dream like* Vincent.. *the whisper from her lips echoed around her as she floated downwards in the onset heavy rain pelting her angelic body and plastering her clothes to her on the cement ruins of the fortress* Vincent please find me.. can't wake...  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:38 am
RileyThe Psycho
Craven couldnt help but laugh. "Serves you right for being cocky." She looked to Richter returning to her human form. She stepped behind him as they looked down at the seemingly unconscience Trevor.

Trevor's eyes suddenly shot open. He had an annoyed look on his face. "you'll pay for that" he said as he teleported out of the room. Richter looked at Craven and asked "How long has it been since Dracula's death?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:16 pm
Craven gave Rischter a sheepish smile. "Um hes not dead really. Hes just in hiding. He doesnt really like the way his race has turned out." She murmured rubbing the back of her neck.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:58 am
"Some needs help, I think we should find them." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:04 pm
"And who would that be? The warriors can take care of themselves and I haven't fully stuped to helping humans," Raven said in an uncharacteristicly mean way.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:03 pm
vincents body lay beneath the deslotation of what was known as hell "is this the end...."he thught to himself as he stood tall at the edge of a molten hot rock "anjel"he whispered and suddenly all went dark for him.30minutes later a hand stuck out from beneath the dirt and soon a body did as well it was vincent but he looked different he looked wiser he looked stronger he had finall emerged with johny and ghost rider he looked straight into the horizon and saw anjel his heart stopped and he was soon filled with an emotion he hadnt felt since the epic war faught he ran toward her as he got about a foot away he yelled "miss me"and he tossed himself to her "ive missed you my gaurdian angel"he told her as his eyes showed no emotion but hi heart was filled with love  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games