Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:24 pm
>Nevermind....*Was getting mad at someone but now they are gone* didn't mean to get mad at you though Pix.

^&^^What do you think of BloodRayne??  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:25 pm
BLoodRayne is crap, in my opinon...I do not need some slutty Vampire game too keep me occupied like those perverted nerds sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

Gah.... gonk  

I havent gotten the chance to play it yet. the concept doesnt loke to interesting but it looks fun to play. just to kill and suck blood though cus as far as ive seen the graphics arent amazing and the camera very bad.

ASK ABOUT MORE GAMES!!!

shramin

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:26 pm
Never seen it...or wait, was that the game with the half vamp chick? .......I'm bad at games, but I love 'em. Oh well, Legend of the Dragoon I'm actually doing decently well on, though I can't get any of Alfred or whatever the king guy's name is's special attacks off... and I still need to work on Dart doing Madness Hero... bah, drat my timing!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:27 pm
I like' em. heh I have yet to beat the second one though...
NEVER SEE THE MOVIE!!! xd

What about the new Tomb Raider?  

EarthChi

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:28 pm
The second game I beat and well it was crap like I said.....The story is good, I just do not like the concept of the main character.....-_-  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:30 pm
EarthChi

The new tombraider interests me
and the fact its going to be on the Wii also interests me.
going back to the gameplay and love of the first game this is great as the new one's have been tedious and very boring.
I am also very pleased by the fact they are making her boobs smaller as i dont really want to suddenly turn and lose sight because of 2 big boobs.
we shall see how it works out.

on another note not seeing games to movie movies is a generally good thing. as they are never good.

shramin

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:34 pm
shram
EarthChi

going back to the gameplay and love of the first game this is great as the new one's have been tedious and very boring.
I am also very pleased by the fact they are making her boobs smaller as i dont really want to suddenly turn and lose sight because of 2 big boobs.

on another note not seeing games to movie movies is a generally good thing. as they are never good.

I played a bit of the new game...it was somewhat fun there is one bad glitch in a part of the game so be carefuil where you jump or you will have to turn off the game (and make sure to god you save it every once in a while!!!!) and start over again. (I didn't save it so I had to start the whole game over...not just that oe part!)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:36 pm
EarthChi
shram
EarthChi

I played a bit of the new game...it was somewhat fun there is one bad glitch in a part of the game so be carefuil where you jump or you will have to turn off the game (and make sure to god you save it every once in a while!!!!) and start over again. (I didn't save it so I had to start the whole game over...not just that oe part!)

i think we mightve mixed the "new" games chi.. whats the name of the tombraider your talking about?

shramin

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:36 pm
I'm scared now... eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:38 pm
^?! Why  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:38 pm

^^is scared

why are you scared O_o?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:39 pm
All your talk about games n movies....  

pixyseshy

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:39 pm
shram
EarthChi
shram
EarthChi

i think we mightve mixed the "new" games chi.. whats the name of the tombraider your talking about?

Tomb Raider: Legend stare  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games