Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:58 pm
Its too quite around here...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:59 pm
TheBlueWarrior
UGH, Too many people in that chat room, my mind was being molested.
Hehehehe.. that wasn't your mind domokun  

Kinta the Skank

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:59 pm
Kiokujo

AH!!! omg it's godzilla!  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:00 pm
EggaSponge
Kiokujo

AH!!! omg it's godzilla!

AH!!! Run for your life..... gonk  

Kiokujo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:01 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
TheBlueWarrior
UGH, Too many people in that chat room, my mind was being molested.
Hehehehe.. that wasn't your mind domokun
gonk
Better be keeping your hips to yourself! *shakes fist*  
and play with the grimpsos  

EggaSponge

Manji-luo

wow, that was too much x.x  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:02 pm
I would join in on the chat but I barely even know how to work MSN Messanger. D:  

Face The Dragon

Divine Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Megathread 100

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:04 pm
scarletscorchio
I would join in on the chat but I barely even know how to work MSN Messanger. D:
dont worry, it was just confusing and worked horribly bad cuz when someone made a large message, you cant stay up there and read it because when p[eople talk, it automatically scrolls you to the bottom of the list to the newest conversation.

so when someone DID make a big message, people kept talking and i only got a few seconds to read it before i got sent to the newest message Dx  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:05 pm
I was happily playing a game, then... BAM eek evil razenof spread the knowledge of my msn screenname.... stare eh, ah well. what's done is done. heart new friends for me.  

Krystalcat

Face The Dragon

Divine Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Megathread 100
Manji-luo
scarletscorchio
dont worry, it was just confusing and worked horribly bad cuz when someone made a large message, you cant stay up there and read it because when p[eople talk, it automatically scrolls you to the bottom of the list to the newest conversation.

so when someone DID make a big message, people kept talking and i only got a few seconds to read it before i got sent to the newest message Dx

Yeah but how do you join a chat?  
Manji-luo
scarletscorchio

Like I said, it was like my mind was being molested.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:06 pm
scarletscorchio
Manji-luo
scarletscorchio

Yeah but how do you join a chat?
someone invites you into it or you invite someone else into it. there's a button near the top of the chat window to do so  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:06 pm
yeah that's what happens in chatrooms  

EggaSponge

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:07 pm
Manji did you like the new kiki????  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games