Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:03 pm
It is for the Playstation 2  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:05 pm
Darn it!! I only have an Xbox now ;-;  

EarthChi

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:06 pm

i collect nintendo xp kato can i come to your house?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:07 pm
Maybe my cousin has it....he's a big gamer and has a lot of games >.<  

EarthChi

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:08 pm
EarthChi

Be glad you have a console...I have too go to my friend's house in order too play games on Game-Cube or Playstation 2....though his playstation broke not only Game cube....I use to have an x-box....but yeah it broke(Or something is extremly wrong with it....a smell of burning rubber is coming from it to make me not want too play anymore and it will not read any CD's for the life of it....the only CD it can read is my Halo 2 disc.....and no it is not because they are scratched...my halo 2 is the most scratched and it is in good condition still)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:09 pm
shram

i collect nintendo xp kato can i come to your house?

I am sorry, I do not have the game nor the consel.....my friend rented it awhile ago sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:09 pm
KatoshiUriotai
EarthChi

Be glad you have a console...I have too go to my friend's house in order too play games on Game-Cube or Playstation 2....though his playstation broke not only Game cube....I use to have an x-box....but yeah it broke(Or something is extremly wrong with it....a smell of burning rubber is coming from it to make me not want too play anymore and it will not read any CD's for the life of it....the only CD it can read is my Halo 2 disc.....and no it is not because they are scratched...my halo 2 is the most scratched and it is in good condition still)

haha ouch XP
well check the xbox. and ps2 break alot.
funnily enough i have a snes thats 10 years old and as good as new.
nintendo never breaks.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:10 pm
KatoshiUriotai
EarthChi

I know...but I would have prefered another PS2 It was just the in thing at the time is came out and my parents gave one to me and one to my brother ^-^;;;  

EarthChi

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:11 pm
EarthChi
KatoshiUriotai
EarthChi

I know...but I would have prefered another PS2 It was just the in thing at the time is came out and my parents gave one to me and one to my brother ^-^;;;

wtf? my parents never worked like that xp i thought them that same machine = same games no need for 2 lol.
so therefore the year my brother got a N64 i got a bicycle. I WAS SO ******** HAPPY. and he was slightly dissapointed but very happy XP.
We allways get our machines to share. and i pay for the PC myself.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:12 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
EarthChi

haha ouch XP
well check the xbox. and ps2 break alot.
funnily enough i have a snes thats 10 years old and as good as new.
nintendo never breaks.

Well here is the thing...he had his Playstation for years now....it was bound too anyways sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:14 pm
shram
EarthChi
KatoshiUriotai
EarthChi

wtf? my parents never worked like that xp i thought them that same machine = same games no need for 2 lol.
so therefore the year my brother got a N64 i got a bicycle. I WAS SO ******** HAPPY. and he was slightly dissapointed but very happy XP.
We allways get our machines to share. and i pay for the PC myself.

Well My brother is older and doesn't live with us so it was better th have two then one that way we wouldn't have to trade the Xbox every other week.
I remember when scooters came out my step dad gave My brother, myself and my cousin one '-';;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:19 pm
I never got a consel too play anything exept the SNES when it came out and an X-box three years after the release of it.....-_- I have played so many games though....not all of the Final Fantasy games (That are worht playing) and I use too always go to an Acrade when I was younger sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

EarthChi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:22 pm
Well my parents only started to buy us xbox, PS, PS2 etc. when they both started working sweatdrop

*Can't find a way to fix her hair for tonight* crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:23 pm
KatoshiUriotai
I never got a consel too play anything exept the SNES when it came out and an X-box three years after the release of it.....-_- I have played so many games though....not all of the Final Fantasy games (That are worht playing) and I use too always go to an Acrade when I was younger sweatdrop

Haha yeah i still do that and i got a snes when it just came out brand new. 10 years ago my friend and you said the playstation was bound to explode?
ha
lol anyways how old are you? i still arcade and play alot of games

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:24 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Haha yeah i still do that and i got a snes when it just came out brand new. 10 years ago my friend and you said the playstation was bound to explode?
ha
lol anyways how old are you? i still arcade and play alot of games

There are no good arcades anymore...they only have the really older games. They never update so it just got boring. I am Seventeen.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games