Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:33 pm
but they make the items that are revealing...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:02 pm
Airashii Kasumi
but they make the items that are revealing...

QFT  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:46 am
User ImageUser Image
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo

what does QFT stand for?

User Image
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:54 am
Quoted for truth wink  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:20 am
User ImageUser Image

aaahhh i see, now i know, hey im having trouble with dukes skin can you give me some tips?

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:07 am
*bows* why thank you  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 am
whites then light bluish/light lavander patterns then overlay with white to blend?

ahaha idk if you'd understand what I said. lol

you coloring digitally?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:29 am
I forgot what you were talking about for a second, thought it was some secret code or that you had become delusional..  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:26 am
Adie05
whites then light bluish/light lavander patterns then overlay with white to blend?

you coloring digitally?
User ImageUser Image

no im not doing it digitally, thats why its so hard lol if it was digital i'd be done in a flash but it isn't *sigh*

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 am
I understand the difficulties of skin coloring in traditional art  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
Adie05

you coloring digitally?
User ImageUser Image

no im not doing it digitally, thats why its so hard lol if it was digital i'd be done in a flash but it isn't *sigh*

User Image
User Image

then try the white then lightish purple/blue then white again. smudge/blend where they meet. its what I do when I'm using colored pencils

EDIT: try it out on a scratch paper first. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm
sigh... why are people/crew in the guild which you liked, when you try to give them a hand because they are not that effective in their process tend to be so negative in accepting ideas and suggestions from its members?
I mean, yeah, given the circumstances, they work fast but having a "this person can only touch this stuff" policy and that person is quite busy with lots of stuffs iRL and online, things get piled up at her. Yeah she writes them down in her notebook or whatever iRL for records, but what use are they when they're offline and not having enough time to put them properly in the guild's records? No one can see her records in her notebook but her.

Yeah it takes "longer" if she would type it out, even uncategorized, and post it in a thread "to be categorized." but in the long run, at least when she suddenly gets sick or too busy to go online or if her internet disappears for some reason, those transactions she handled won't be offline along with her. Things will still go smoothly or at least still go well if not so smooth with her absence.

They are already short in crew and the members are having issues about their records looking for their past transactions that aren't reflecting in their records and stuff and all the crew and members can do and say are : be patient, the crew handling that is offline or is busy or has the record in some piece of paper offline, or we have to ask for her to be online to find out if you're telling the truth etc etc.

sigh....

I'd really hate to see a good guild not get to its better potential and eventually go down. it reminds me of aaalg. sigh.  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm
I know what you mean :/ It's hard to run a guild but it's even more difficult when you run it by assigning people to take care of certain area's. Thats why when I dislike to suggest things to guild crew members because even if they ask for your opinion they are never accepting towards it. Like they think you feel their doing their job wrong or not good enough.

I dont get the "this person can only touch this stuff" policy most guilds have. IMO it only seems to make things more complicated and difficult. :/  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:17 am
User ImageUser Image

@adie
i tried your tip it works fine thanks now a few more retouches and duke avi art is finished ^^,

User Image
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:36 am
QueenNanami
I know what you mean :/ It's hard to run a guild but it's even more difficult when you run it by assigning people to take care of certain area's. Thats why when I dislike to suggest things to guild crew members because even if they ask for your opinion they are never accepting towards it. Like they think you feel their doing their job wrong or not good enough.

I dont get the "this person can only touch this stuff" policy most guilds have. IMO it only seems to make things more complicated and difficult. :/

i have no problem about the "only this person can touch this" policy because it calls for such security. but a back up person would be nice. anyway, I don't think I put my ideas across properly or if they or one specific person is just really not liking me. xd

I dunno if you guys know which guild i'm talking about and who specifically but its still not a fair thing to discuss about certain issues one sided. XD I'm just ranting how negatively they/she find my idea to help them out.

Dunno either if they didn't like my application for crew or if they haven't come around to looking at it. all I want to do was to help with the guild. Its not easy to run a guild esp with little crew to help + little time to spend for it but responsibilities are responsibilities.

I'm not complaining about missing records and un-updated threads, I'm just finding ways to help them manage or lessen the ineffectiveness of the system as well as lessen the burden from people who's responsibilities are already too much for one person to handle. I'm not even talking about them not being able to do their job or doing their jobs wrong, I'm trying to give them another way to help out one another esp the task-loaded ones. And for those who doesn't have much task to do to be able to help out more.

anyway, i'm getting offtopic and turning into ranting/rambling again lol.

@ lilith~
glad was able to help smile

lol and earlier, I was updating a guild where only 3 people are in. hahaha! i'm just crazy. >_<  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games