Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:48 pm
*silmes and nods at rio*

please to meet you and everyone else here at the bar. people (bizzy and salangel) may say that i can time to time be a controlling b****! but most of the time i'm pretty cool. i just like things clean and neat.

heart thanks, babe. heart

wink heart wink wink
*blowing him a kiss and winking*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:35 pm
Nice to meet you Aquapurple. Your son is absolutely adorable.  

Symphony of Serenity

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:43 pm
thanks...he is my lighting mcqueen cupcake...will at least that is what he says. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 pm
*stands up from behind the bar* *yawns* how did i get... nvm... hello! *looks at girl clad in purple* nice to meet you, I are chewy.  

Chewyvomit

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:00 pm
hey...whatsup?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:19 am
*brings sadie in on leash and put her bed down in the corner of the bar*

You guys, sadie is going to hang out in the bar if you don't mind. She is my charge and I just feel bad leaving her at home. She is such a sweety.

*drops tennis ball*

If she brings it to you, just throw it and she will leave you alone blaugh

So .... I started the picture thread in the chatterbox and posted pics of myself and sadie. 3nodding Also, I have artworks ordered for a GAIA chatterbox post to advertise the guild. I had one before, but it was under another account. I am excited about this new post. It will have a monthly collectible give away ever month ! WEEEEEE 4laugh  

Happyaku Bikuni

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 am
Happyaku Bikuni

You guys, sadie is going to hang out in the bar if you don't mind. She is my charge and I just feel bad leaving her at home. She is such a sweety.

*drops tennis ball*

So .... I started the picture thread in the chatterbox and posted pics of myself and sadie. 3nodding Also, I have artworks ordered for a GAIA chatterbox post to advertise the guild. I had one before, but it was under another account. I am excited about this new post. It will have a monthly collectible give away ever month ! WEEEEEE 4laugh

Lol then there will be 2 MC Givaways each month coz I do one too =P heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:49 am
BizzyBo
Sure thing, coming right up.

*Goes behind the bar and opens a bag of chips. Pours them into a bowl and grabs a glass from under the counter. He fills it up half way with ice and starts pouring in some Mountain Dew. He then garnishes it with a maraschino cherry and places them on a plater and delivers it to Faith.*

Here you go girl. I thought you might enjoy the drink. xd

*Takes the Drink & Chips*
Thanks a Lot Bizzy! I was thinking of a Mountain Dew whee

Inylysia x

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:53 am
ancantsia
Happyaku Bikuni

*drops tennis ball*

This one will be in the main chatterbox, not in the guild 3nodding Do you remember the old one I had ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:38 pm
Is it okay if I pet Sadie? I miss having a dog cry  

Symphony of Serenity

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:01 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
ancantsia
Happyaku Bikuni

*drops tennis ball*

This one will be in the main chatterbox, not in the guild 3nodding Do you remember the old one I had ?

Actually yes I still have it on subscribed threads xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:21 pm
Symphony of Serenity
Is it okay if I pet Sadie? I miss having a dog cry

Of course you may ! She loves being pet heart Just don't touch her paws. For some reason she doesn't like that. But were working on it. 3nodding  

Happyaku Bikuni

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:44 pm
gonk I so want a Hermes Moon. Imma go quest one >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:25 pm
i'm thinking of getting a pet for our home...k ares is the one who really wants a pet. but we r still don't know to get a kitten or a puppy. i'm lean more to the kitten but ares and bizzy wants a puppy.

aquapurple2981

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:10 pm
*pets Sadie* Such a sweet dog. *sighs* I miss my baby. He was a pitbull that I had since he was 6 weeks old. I bought him home in astocking cap. Then after we had him for 2 years we had to move to an apartment that didn't allow any pets. crying My grandparents kept him for awhile but since he was so strong and they were so old I had to take him to the animal shelter. crying He was such a good dog.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games