Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 4:13 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 1
What inspired you to build Atlantica & Merroway Cove?
Question 2
Does your daughters ask the same million questions, just as curious as kittens?
Question 3
What kind of power do your Tridents have?

Aphrodite and Galene here -
I think love for merfolk and music ,inspired us, a beautiful place for our wonderful people biggrin
Yes, of course, asking questions is a very good thing , with answers come knowledge 3nodding

Our Tridents, have power to control the weather, the ocean biggrin

= To Aphrodite & Galene
What do you think of Prince Richard, a human in love with Athena?
Question 2:
When you watch the Narrator's OOC Kids Games such as Double Dare, how can you tell that the young humans in the audience like those games?

*Aphrodite and Galene*
think it's really wonderful , Earth meets sea ,dream come true =)
By the way they scream with pleasure and clap,i think they love the games 3nodding

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Do you hope to meet Athena's human boyfriend one day, Aphrodite?
Question 2:
So what games do you think these young humans like at the Nick Studios in Orlando?

Aphrodite and Galene here =)
Yes I sire do hope to meet that famous Prince Richard =)
ohh =) maybe the
*Wild and Crazy Kids*
*Legends of The Hidden Temple*
*Keep It Spotless*
*Nick Arcade*
*Figure It Out*

ooc- testing me there again lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 6:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 1
What inspired you to build Atlantica & Merroway Cove?
Question 2
Does your daughters ask the same million questions, just as curious as kittens?
Question 3
What kind of power do your Tridents have?

Aphrodite and Galene here -
I think love for merfolk and music ,inspired us, a beautiful place for our wonderful people biggrin
Yes, of course, asking questions is a very good thing , with answers come knowledge 3nodding

Our Tridents, have power to control the weather, the ocean biggrin

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
When you watch the Narrator's OOC Kids Games such as Double Dare, how can you tell that the young humans in the audience like those games?

*Aphrodite and Galene*
By the way they scream with pleasure and clap,i think they love the games 3nodding

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
So what games do you think these young humans like at the Nick Studios in Orlando?

ohh =) maybe the
*Wild and Crazy Kids*
*Keep It Spotless*
*Nick Arcade*
*Figure It Out*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
When Richard proposes to Athena, Aphrodite, do you hope to see the dream of land and sea living together become reality?
Question 2:
Other shows at Nick Studios include, *What Would You Do*, *Finders Keepers*, *Think Fast*, *Make The Grade*, *You're On*, and more
Question 3:
What can you tell us about Nobles Triton, Ursula, Morgana and Vanessa of Atlantica?
Question 4:
When Athena became human by Richard's magic, Richard and her friends were very kind to her. What do you think of seeing your daughter on human legs, Aphrodite?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:23 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

ohh =) maybe the
*Wild and Crazy Kids*
*Keep It Spotless*
*Nick Arcade*
*Figure It Out*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
When Richard proposes to Athena, Aphrodite, do you hope to see the dream of land and sea living together become reality?
Question 2:
Other shows at Nick Studios include, *What Would You Do*, *Finders Keepers*, *Think Fast*, *Make The Grade*, *You're On*, and more
Question 3:
What can you tell us about Nobles Triton, Ursula, Morgana and Vanessa of Atlantica?
Question 4:
When Athena became human by Richard's magic, Richard and her friends were very kind to her. What do you think of seeing your daughter on human legs, Aphrodite?

Aphrodite and Galene Here =)
Q1=Yes I do so hope to see land and see living together, and I will through Athena's eyes, maybe way too dangerous for me still on Earth 4laugh but we shall see heart
Q2 = and yes, fun xd
Q3=ahh well they are all sweet friends to us, our family, it's quite an honor knowing them, they all seem pretty smart and kind 3nodding
Q4= Yes that will be something to see for me, my daughter humanised!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

ohh =) maybe the
*Wild and Crazy Kids*
*Keep It Spotless*
*Nick Arcade*
*Figure It Out*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:

Q1=Yes I do so hope to see land and see living together, and I will through Athena's eyes, maybe way too dangerous for me still on Earth 4laugh but we shall see heart
Q2 = and yes, fun xd
Q3=ahh well they are all sweet friends to us, our family, it's quite an honor knowing them, they all seem pretty smart and kind 3nodding

= To Aphrodite & Galene
What do you both like to do for fun in Atlantica and Merroway Cove?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

ohh =) maybe the
*Wild and Crazy Kids*
*Keep It Spotless*
*Nick Arcade*
*Figure It Out*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:

Q2 = and yes, fun xd

= To Aphrodite & Galene

lol Aprhrodite and Galene here**

we like to spy on all the merfolk lol . see if their following our orders in harmony lol
well we like to sing, sing with others, go exploring, save fish life, from the sharks, we watch out for sealife, we search for precious gems, flowers to make corsages, or floral sea flower arrangements, give advice, to the merfolk, and absolutely only use our tridents when there's trouble ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

ohh =) maybe the
*Wild and Crazy Kids*
*Keep It Spotless*
*Nick Arcade*
*Figure It Out*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:

Q2 = and yes, fun xd

= To Aphrodite & Galene

we like to spy on all the merfolk lol . see if their following our orders in harmony lol
well we like to sing, sing with others, go exploring, save fish life, from the sharks, we watch out for sealife, we search for precious gems, flowers to make corsages, or floral sea flower arrangements, give advice, to the merfolk, and absolutely only use our tridents when there's trouble ^^

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Besides the Nick Studios Games, the young humans in the audience during the Carmen Sandiego OOC Games like the Comedy Sketches that's preformed.
Question 2:
When Richard visits Atlantica, do you think the mermaids would see him as a cute person as a merman & human?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:

Q2 = and yes, fun xd

= To Aphrodite & Galene

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Besides the Nick Studios Games, the young humans in the audience during the Carmen Sandiego OOC Games like the Comedy Sketches that's preformed.
Question 2:
When Richard visits Atlantica, do you think the mermaids would see him as a cute person as a merman & human?

*Aphrodite and Galene,*
looks like those kids do enjoy it =)
why sure they will approve of Richard, he is quite cute and respectful ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 6:41 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:

Q2 = and yes, fun xd

= To Aphrodite & Galene

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene,*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
What do you think of the All That Sketches preformed on All That at the Nick Studios?
Question 2
What do you think of Elsa & Anna, Athena's friends in the human world?

= To Elsa
When you and Grant marry & have children, then name them after your mother and father, would it feel like your parents are reborn as your children?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 6:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene,*

= To Aphrodite & Galene
What do you think of the All That Sketches preformed on All That at the Nick Studios?

*Aphrodite and Galene here* we think they are fun! =)

Question 2

*Aphrodite and Galene* = we are learning they are quite helpful, kind and generous =)
= To Elsa
When you and Grant marry & have children, then name them after your mother and father, would it feel like your parents are reborn as your children?

*Elsa here* I guess yes it would feel like that, thats a really good thought =)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:28 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene,*

= To Aphrodite & Galene

Question 2

*Aphrodite and Galene* = we are learning they are quite helpful, kind and generous =)
= To Elsa

= To Elsa
What was your mother and father like when they were a young prince and princess?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene,*

= To Aphrodite & Galene

Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
What was your mother and father like when they were a young prince and princess?

*Elsa here* they were best friends, and grew to love each other, theirs is a mystifying story 3nodding

https://books.apple.com/us/book/frozen-2-dangerous-secrets-the-story-of-iduna-and-agnarr/id1504120073  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:47 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene
Question 2:

*Aphrodite and Galene,*

= To Aphrodite & Galene

Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

*Elsa here* they were best friends, and grew to love each other, theirs is a mystifying story 3nodding

https://books.apple.com/us/book/frozen-2-dangerous-secrets-the-story-of-iduna-and-agnarr/id1504120073

= To Elsa
When your children are born, Elsa. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see your mother and father again as your children after naming them after your parents?
Question 2
After Grant & Rodney are crowned princess, they'll be more throne chairs in Castle Arendelle's Throne Room?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene

Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
When your children are born, Elsa. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see your mother and father again as your children after naming them after your parents?

*Elsa * yes it will be wonderful heart
Question 2
After Grant & Rodney are crowned princess, they'll be more throne chairs in Castle Arendelle's Throne Room?

*Elsa here* I guess =) for our wonderful crowned princes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 9:00 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Aphrodite & Galene

Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

Question 2

= To Elsa
Do you hope to have a schoolhouse of your own in Arendelle when you become a teacher?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 9:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

Question 2

= To Elsa
Do you hope to have a schoolhouse of your own in Arendelle when you become a teacher?

*Elsa here* oh that would be nice, =) heart  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games