Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:00 pm
(so im guessing this rp got raped through the a**)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:23 pm
((We're pretty much waiting for Punky_Anjel to get her a** back here to post. She's been gone forever so I don't even see what the point of making that one post on the page before this was. She obviously isn't going to follow it up with anything and I'm tired of waiting. So either someone else has to do something or the RP is at a stand still. burning_eyes ))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:14 pm
(DANTE!!! GET UR little demon a** back in this rp)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:47 pm
((im only doing this to help the rp)) ohh what happened virgil thought to himself "why am i in this cave?" he said lowly "wait where yamato"  

Virgil_Arion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:25 pm
(So fliping threatenting, vampire_Guardian116))

Dante threw Yamato over his shoulder. "I don't need that crap anymore," He yawned rudly. "I'm tired and, everyone seems to be in trouble"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 pm
"So their war of unity is beginning to wear them down," Sebala said to herself as she took her eyes off the crystal orb in front of her. "The princess has finally accepted all of her powers and the child grows stronger and more knowledgable each day. But the prince, this Dante, his force is nothing compare to mother and child. He must accept his rightful place if he wishes to succeed at all," Sebala said as she paced back and forth in her den. Just then the door burst open and Kebala stormed in.

"Sebala what have I told you? You can not interfere with their destinies. They must decide the war of unity with their own powers! You are one of the Council and know this better than all of us," He shouted at her. He didn't much like his twin sister and desperately wanted to see Raven and Dante fail in the war that would lead their son to absolute power and bestowment of peace.

"Kebala why have you not learned to knock, even this late in your life?" Sebala asked and chose to ignore his shouting. She didn't hate her brother but she shared nothing like love for him either. Sebala was the helpful twin, she wished to see Raven and Dante succeed at all costs and couldn't wait to counsil Caelum. "And for your information, I have done nothing but watch thus far. So you may leave now Kebala," Sebala said and pointed to her door. "Please shut that on your way out."

"That very well may be true but I will know the instant you help them even the slightest. We are on the counsil and are supposed to do nothing but judge their actions to decide their strength. If we as a council find the parents actions weak and uncooperative, then the son will not gain power, and they will suffer the pain of failure," Kebala said and stormed out of Sebala's den, slamming the door behind him. He was the twin of hinderance, it was his nature to make things difficult. So far he knew that Sebala had been fighting her urge to help in order to stay true to her role on the Counsil, but he sensed that she would soon change her mind.

As the echo of the slamming door died down Sebala went back to her crystal orb. She knew that Raven and Caelum were still in the cabin and that Dante had gone out on his own but hadn't returned yet. Sebala found him in her orb and listened to him. "You grow tired, yet the work is hardly done. I want you to succeed so that I may council and love your son as you love your wife," Sebala whispered to Dante as she watched him. The she summoned all of her gifts and sent a wave of energy and health to him. "As for the trouble, I have a feeling that is up to my brother," Sebala said angrily to herself and sent a wave of confinement at her brother. The next time he medled with the war of unity, she would know.  

Resource

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Raven had been playing with Caelum in the cabin while Tek paced around the outside. She was about to start singing to him when she suddenly felt the power of a Council member. She set Caelum down on the floor and called Tek inside to keep an eye on him. "Someone has just turned the tides of battle," Raven said to herself and went to the basement of the cabin. She knew it wasn't Corvenian but she had no idea who else was on the Council. That information had yet to be revealed to her. Raven stood in the middle of the den and concentrated. I can sense your power. Who are you and what have you done?...Raven asked in mind voice to the power she had sensed earlier. She concentrated and asked the same question over and over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:21 pm
Sebala was about to turn away from her crystal orb when she heard a voice in her head. "Ughh what is that?" Sebala moaned to herself and rubbed her fingers into her temples. She leaned over the crystal orb and traced the power back. "The princess is doing this? Then I must try to listen," Sebala said to herself and cleared her mind. I can sense your power. Who are you and what have you done?...Raven's words flooded her mind. "How do I answer you? I don't have telepathy," Sebala asked the orb in frustration then cleared her mind again. "Maybe if I just think the answer, the princess will get it," Sebala said and concentrated. I am Sebala the Twin of Help. I have sent a wave of health and energy to the fighter Dante. He was growing tired...Sebala thought and waited to see if Raven would catch her answer.  

Resource

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:27 pm
Vaguely, Raven heard a voice floating around her. It was weak and came from a mind not used to telepathic communication. Sebala..Twin of Help...health and energy...Dante...tired...Raven managed to catch out of the voice. "Sebala the Twin of Help. She must be one of the Council, the Twin's always take part in war," Raven said as she thought out loud. "Dante was getting tired? So she sent health and engery to him? That must mean she has broken her vow to the Council, but why?" Raven asked herself and then decided to try to talk to Sebala again. Sebala, I think you are one of the Council, which means that if you helped my husband Dante you broke your vow. But why?...Raven asked and hoped that Sebala would be able to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:40 pm
The second time that Sebala heard Raven's telepathic voice her head didn't hurt nearly as much. She was able to hear Raven's words clearly and thought about what she would tell her. "So she know's about the Council, I expected she would but she is beginning to discover the members. Smart of her. And she doesn't seem angry that I helped Dante," Sebala thought out loud to herself, and then thought about infant Caelum. Sebala would never age so that by the time Caelum was ready to take a wife, she would still look suitable. I broke my vow for love of the Sacred Son. One day I hope to counsil and love him the way you love your husband Dante. Please do not be angry with me princess...Sebala thought and hoped that Raven would receive it and answer her before anyone else walked into her or before her brother returned.  

Resource

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Raven concentrated intensly while she waited for Sebala's reply and was able to hear the full answer this time. "She love's Caelum? How is that possible. And she wants to council him, how does she know that he will accept her advice?" Raven asked herself and thought about her entire relationship with Dante. "Well I did know that I loved Dante the instant I layed eyes on him. And neither one of us fully accepted the others advice in the beginning," Raven said and paced a little bit. "But Caelum will listen to Dante and I!" Raven said as she caught on to Sebala's train of thought. "She is helping both of us win the War of Unity so that Caelum can take his place. By then the Council will be disbanned and she will be free to walk the earth again. She will seek Caelum and ask to be part of his council! Then Caelum will consult his father and I, and we will support her request because she helped! This is all too easily planned out, she must have other powers I haven't sensed yet. But why does she love him already?" Raven asked herself and paced some more. "Because Dante and I love him, and that is enough for her," Raven said with sentiment and then walked back into the center of the room. No I'm not angry. And I think Caelum would be more than taken with you, once he becomes of age. I thank you for your help and alligence...Raven said and then left the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:12 pm
With two parts of Raven's thoughts successfully entered into her mind, Sebala had no sensation of pain when Raven answered her for the last time. "She has read my emotions like an open book. There is no wonder that she is the strongest vampire princess to ever walk the land," Sebala said to herself and smiled. You are welcome Princess. And thank you for your kind words, but I must go now. I fear discovery...Sebala thought as she looked into the crystal orb and then turned away to sit on a window bench. She had just opened a novel and turned to her place mark when Kebala burst in for the second time that day.

"What have you done to me?" He shouted at her. Then he ripped the novel out of her hands and flung it on the bench next to her. Kebala grabbed Sebala by her wrists and held her in front of his face. "You little wench of a sister! What have you done to me?! Every time I've tried to do something, I've been shocked with miniscule bolts of electricity," Kebala shouted and flung Sebala back down on her window seat.

"I haven't done anything to you at all!" Sebala shouted, close to tears even though she knew she was lying to him. "I've been reading my book since you left earlier, and I haven't been able to put it down," She said and straightened herself and sat up again. Then she took her book back into her lap and watched Kebala. "I have done nothing!" She shouted.

Kebala glared at his twin sister and then stormed out of the room. He slammed the door behind him, as he did earlier, and stomped down the stairs accompained by the echoing of the door.

"So that's what the pain was from!" Sebala said to herself as she figured it out. "When Raven talked to me telepathically and my head hurt at the same time, it was really Kebala using his gifts to try and medle with the War of Unity!" Sebala said in a surprised tone. "Raven's mind voice didn't hurt me at all," She concluded and was happy that she and Raven would be able to communicate in the future.  

Resource

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:43 am
Dante began to walk back to the cabin. He didn't notice any survivors. "Raven, I'm coming back," He sighed as he ten felt his fatigue leave him. At first he thought it was Raven and smiled but he then felt another energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:43 pm
Raven faintly heard Dante's voice from a long way off and smiled to herself. "I'll be waiting for you," she told him as she used her powers to see him over the long distance between the cabin and the grounds of DeadBridge. Then she returned to Tek and Caelum and told them both that Dante was on his way back. Caelum crawled to her and Raven picked him and sang to him for a while. Then she decided to take him out into the back garden to play. Tek was posted on guard duty at the front door and placed a barrier to enemies all the way around the cabin grounds.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games