Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:11 pm
"so i kill you and anyone in my way to save one meaningless life."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:24 pm
"homura" all the clones dissappeared and recca punched the spirit from behind. there was an explosion, and when the dust cleared Recca wasn't there.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:28 pm
((foe anyone who does know what yunalesca looks like watches this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SbSOyz71x4&mode=related&search= when she transform one time that what she looks like right now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:31 pm
Xelin finally notices the commotion that recca and yunalesca were making. "Maybe they will have answers." He whispered to himself. He turned around and ran towards the sounds of fighting.  

Lord Philemon

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:33 pm
Yunalesca see somecoming towad berry sort of and used fira on Xelin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:40 pm
Xelin quickly responded by using thundara to counter the spell. "You're quite hostile aren't you?" He calmly said.  

Lord Philemon

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:42 pm
Ansem-Riku
Xelin quickly responded by using thundara to counter the spell. "You're quite hostile aren't you?" He calmly said.
"i not letting anyone interferer with me killing berry."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:44 pm
*real naota is walking behind Yunalesca* hey whats going on ((fake naota human real naota still in cute fox form))  

hydra4

Lord Philemon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ansem-Riku
"I want some answers. Now." Xelin demanded. He made the blades of chaos appear in his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:50 pm
Ansem-Riku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ansem-Riku
"I want some answers. Now." Xelin demanded. He made the blades of chaos appear in his hands.
"anwsers to what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Lord Philemon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ansem-Riku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ansem-Riku
"anwsers to what?"
"Well, I'd like to know where I am!" Xelin demanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:54 pm
Ansem-Riku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ansem-Riku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ansem-Riku
"anwsers to what?"
"Well, I'd like to know where I am!" Xelin demanded.
"your at a school."Yunalesca goes over to berry."its time for this girl to die."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:55 pm
"nadare, saiha, homura! Flame Sickle Bomb!" recca threw the hook to the floor and fireballs flew out of it, the hook then raised and wrapped around Yunalesca making it so she couldn't move, and stabbed it in the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:57 pm
MrAsianK
"nadare, saiha, homura! Flame Sickle Bomb!" recca threw the hook to the floor and fireballs flew out of it, the hook then raised and wrapped around Yunalesca making it so she couldn't move, and stabbed it in the back.
Yunalesca breaks free, and goes over to berry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:59 pm
*sits on berrys stomach* yarp yarp yarp (translation leave berry alone)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games