Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:06 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
<>is back really quick but now has to go
Katoshi....I don't like what you added to your sig.

What? eek
The hairstyle on the girl..I don't like it.

There is nothing that is supposed to be liked about them....they are evil, infested, spaniards....xD besides that is the closets hair style, I think, that matches them without it being all fancy and bright xD

Whatever....I still think the hair style sucks xp

No it is not that I do not like them....in the game Leon has too go to Spain to save the President's Daughter cause she was kiddnapped....well seeing how it is Spain he had to fight Spaniards....he had to fight them becasue they had an infestation in them making them go crazy and all cult like xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:07 pm
Errrr, you changed your post at the last second of me going to quote you xD  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:07 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

What? eek

There is nothing that is supposed to be liked about them....they are evil, infested, spaniards....xD besides that is the closets hair style, I think, that matches them without it being all fancy and bright xD

No it is not that I do not like them....in the game Leon has too go to Spain to save the President's Daughter cause she was kiddnapped....well seeing how it is Spain he had to fight Spaniards....he had to fight them becasue they had an infestation in them making them go crazy and all cult like xD

My friend was talkin to me a second ago about it n I just remembered after I put the post in....now I really have to go, so bye.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:08 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

What? eek

and did you get the part were they are finansed by the Umbrella corporation still xp

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:10 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

and did you get the part were they are finansed by the Umbrella corporation still xp

I never even seen this. The only thing Umbrella did was hire Ada Wong and Krauser to get the sample........:/  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:14 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

I never even seen this. The only thing Umbrella did was hire Ada Wong and Krauser to get the sample........:/

yup they also helped the project go on so they could get the sample made in the first place

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:15 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

yup they also helped the project go on so they could get the sample made in the first place

Wow I missed this somewhere O.o
I read all the little letters that you get and only found out about the history of the Viruse and such....so where do you find this out?!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:22 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

I read all the little letters that you get and only found out about the history of the Viruse and such....so where do you find this out?!

the 2 who are hired from teh umbrella say it during one of the cutscenes.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:26 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram

Oh I always passed that part. For some reason this one and the last I just skip. Well the last one I skip becasue Ashly is a whore and I do not need her whorish words hitting on Leon >: (  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:29 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram

Oh I always passed that part. For some reason this one and the last I just skip. Well the last one I skip becasue Ashly is a whore and I do not need her whorish words hitting on Leon >: (

i like leon's answer so i love the last cutscene XP

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:33 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram

Well it is funny but only proved my friend's and mine opponion about her being a total slut smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:47 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram

Well it is funny but only proved my friend's and mine opponion about her being a total slut smile

how can you say that? he just saved her life so she really fancies him of course she would like to be closer to him.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:49 pm
A little closer yet she is only 16 and he is much older than her......-_- that is just sick right there gonk She is just one of those girls for the gamers to get off too. It is annoying because now almost every game has too have a girl in the game with a short skirt and giant boobs -_- such as DoA...that game is perv central, though it is a good game too play if you like a good fighter game.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:50 pm
KatoshiUriotai
A little closer yet she is only 16 and he is much older than her......-_- that is just sick right there gonk

dude... i had a 13 year old gf and im 17.... that was last year before xmas...

age isnt that big a deal he is only 30...

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:54 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
A little closer yet she is only 16 and he is much older than her......-_- that is just sick right there gonk

dude... i had a 13 year old gf and im 17.... that was last year before xmas...

age isnt that big a deal he is only 30...

I extended my lst post.

Yes, sometimes age is not everything. But when the concept of the girl is like such as Ashley it is not right stare  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games