Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:56 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
A little closer yet she is only 16 and he is much older than her......-_- that is just sick right there gonk

dude... i had a 13 year old gf and im 17.... that was last year before xmas...

age isnt that big a deal he is only 30...

I extended my lst post.

Yes, sometimes age is not everything. But when the concept of the girl is like such as Ashley it is not right stare

have you tried looking up her skirt? she covers it and goes "YOU PERV!"
and she has boobs but so? most girls do XP especially at that age and the presidents daughters have had good builds these days

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:02 pm
^ is no longer wearing his police outfit 3nodding

angel_healer

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:03 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
A little closer yet she is only 16 and he is much older than her......-_- that is just sick right there gonk

I extended my lst post.

Yes, sometimes age is not everything. But when the concept of the girl is like such as Ashley it is not right stare

and she has boobs but so? most girls do XP especially at that age and the presidents daughters have had good builds these days

This is her character concept. As with many anime/manga characters. Most Japanese games and anime are like this saying to guys "You Perv!" but then goes after them in lust. She likes him at the end and wants him to do "over time" and what do you think this would involve? What are they going too do...go out for a walk?
But it is not just about girls and some of them having a big build.....play any fighting game and 90% of the Female fighters have skin tight clothing and giant breasts. Why do they all need too ahve such a big bild? Well I have my ideas and that is it.
Also have you seen her alternate costum?!?! She is wearing skin tight pants and for some reason the gamers gave her a giant camel toe.....it is disturbing specially when you have to play as her and crawl under tables and the camera zooms close and straight stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:08 pm
You are so right. Our perception of women is just getting worse because we're still (moreso than ever) seen as objects. And people only want objects with big boobs.  

Lemming Pie

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:09 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I extended my lst post.

This is her character concept. As with many anime/manga characters. Most Japanese games and anime are like this saying to guys "You Perv!" but then goes after them in lust. She likes him at the end and wants him to do "over time" and what do you think this would involve? What are they going too do...go out for a walk?
But it is not just about girls and some of them having a big build.....play any fighting game and 90% of the Female fighters have skin tight clothing and giant breasts. Why do they all need too ahve such a big bild? Well I have my ideas and that is it.
Also have you seen her alternate costum?!?! She is wearing skin tight pants and for some reason the gamers gave her a giant camel toe.....it is disturbing specially when you have to play as her and crawl under tables and the camera zooms close and straight stare

yeah i realised but woman dont object to it. and well she isnt wearing skin tight in normal *which is my favourite type anyways* i just ignore the females that are like that but people dont want to see ugly either
media or game people want beauty.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:13 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I extended my lst post.

yeah i realised but woman dont object to it. and well she isnt wearing skin tight in normal *which is my favourite type anyways* i just ignore the females that are like that but people dont want to see ugly either

Well beauty does not need to be how it is on the games. They could tone it down.
I just hate how they have the cool outfit for leon with that costum for Ashley. The PS2 version she is wearing Armor.....I want that >.

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:15 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I extended my lst post.

Well beauty does not need to be how it is on the games. They could tone it down.
I just hate how they have the cool outfit for leon with that costum for Ashley. The PS2 version she is wearing Armor.....I want that >.

I knopw but the game makers know what people want. and what the people are used to.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:17 pm
Kk, only part way know what you're talking about, some game or another... but I thought the game industry and movie people wanted lust? 'Cause come on, look at the ladies in the movies and the games and in the commercials and on billboards...
....Hi everyone! I just drew a Tasmanian wolf in like 5-10 minutes... it looks good for being so quick. 3nodding  

Lobo-chan

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:18 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I extended my lst post.

I knopw but the game makers know what people want. and what the people are used to.

Well they should give what me and my friends want >.<
My friend can go on for days about how horrible the females are in the games and sometimes it gets annoying too me....but he really does have a point. I just think that the gamers need to put down their consoles and get themselves a girl friend sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:20 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

My friend can go on for days about how horrible the females are in the games and sometimes it gets annoying too me....but he really does have a point. I just think that the gamers need to put down their consoles and get themselves a girl friend sweatdrop xp

"Gamers" are social people who tend to be physically fit and very active in sports and other daily things. they also generally have a hot girlfriend.

"NerdGamers" are the one's who give "Gamers"(like me) a very bad reputation because they only speak games have lots of spots and dont do anything socially.

shramin

Jehosaphat

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:20 pm
...ISn't this supposed to be like, a word game thread?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:21 pm
^has found out their secret  

Lobo-chan

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:23 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

"Gamers" are social people who tend to be physically fit and very active in sports and other daily things. they also generally have a hot girlfriend.

"NerdGamers" are the one's who give "Gamers"(like me) a very bad reputation because they only speak games have lots of spots and dont do anything socially.

I know way too many nerd gamers.....well not me but my close friend at school.....most of the time the fit gamers I meet know little about games and even less about MMORPGs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:25 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I know way too many nerd gamers.....well not me but my close friend at school.....most of the time the fit gamers I meet know little about games and even less about MMORPGs.

Im in a rather large society of Gamers
we know more about games then most and we are good at playing them.
we all have a gf or had.
we all excersize and love to be social. and we are around the world. i found them by playing in clans over the net. and now we are over 300 people that i know.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:29 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Im in a rather large society of Gamers
we know more about games then most and we are good at playing them.
we all have a gf or had.
we all excersize and love to be social. and we are around the world. i found them by playing in clans over the net. and now we are over 300 people that i know.

I never liked joining clans for games. I am currently not able too play games online because 1. X-box costs money that I do not have 2. My computer is down so I must get a new one 3. Most MMOs costs money that again I do not have and finally 4. The free MMOs always have those people that argue like crazy. I like MMOs that cost money but that is the down fall. Once I get a job this summer I hope to have a computer and then have World of Warcraft. Then and X-box 360 and Final Fantasy XI for that. Along with a game called Liniage that I have heard of.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games