Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Siani

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:30 pm
^ isn't using the ^'s.
For shame!
<> is mildly intrigued by the conversation, however...

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:31 pm
^true, true... should we get them back on track or no?  

Lobo-chan

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:34 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Well they should give what me and my friends want >.<
My friend can go on for days about how horrible the females are in the games and sometimes it gets annoying too me....but he really does have a point. I just think that the gamers need to put down their consoles and get themselves a girl friend sweatdrop xp

"Gamers" are social people who tend to be physically fit and very active in sports and other daily things. they also generally have a hot girlfriend.

"NerdGamers" are the one's who give "Gamers"(like me) a very bad reputation because they only speak games have lots of spots and dont do anything socially.

I know way too many nerd gamers.....well not me but my close friend at school.....most of the time the fit gamers I meet know little about games and even less about MMORPGs.

Im in a rather large society of Gamers
we know more about games then most and we are good at playing them.
we all have a gf or had.
we all excersize and love to be social. and we are around the world. i found them by playing in clans over the net. and now we are over 300 people that i know.

I never liked joining clans for games. I am currently not able too play games online because 1. X-box costs money that I do not have 2. My computer is down so I must get a new one 3. Most MMOs costs money that again I do not have and finally 4. The free MMOs always have those people that argue like crazy. I like MMOs that cost money but that is the down fall. Once I get a job this summer I hope to have a computer and then have World of Warcraft. Then and X-box 360 and Final Fantasy XI for that. Along with a game called Liniage that I have heard of.

^wants me back on track

yeah i know i play free mmo's where people dont fight eahother lol
and i tend to rpg on pc but i play alot of shooters

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:35 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Well they should give what me and my friends want >.<
My friend can go on for days about how horrible the females are in the games and sometimes it gets annoying too me....but he really does have a point. I just think that the gamers need to put down their consoles and get themselves a girl friend sweatdrop xp

"Gamers" are social people who tend to be physically fit and very active in sports and other daily things. they also generally have a hot girlfriend.

"NerdGamers" are the one's who give "Gamers"(like me) a very bad reputation because they only speak games have lots of spots and dont do anything socially.

I know way too many nerd gamers.....well not me but my close friend at school.....most of the time the fit gamers I meet know little about games and even less about MMORPGs.

we all have a gf or had.
we all excersize and love to be social. and we are around the world. i found them by playing in clans over the net. and now we are over 300 people that i know.

I never liked joining clans for games. I am currently not able too play games online because 1. X-box costs money that I do not have 2. My computer is down so I must get a new one 3. Most MMOs costs money that again I do not have and finally 4. The free MMOs always have those people that argue like crazy. I like MMOs that cost money but that is the down fall. Once I get a job this summer I hope to have a computer and then have World of Warcraft. Then and X-box 360 and Final Fantasy XI for that. Along with a game called Liniage that I have heard of.

^wants me back on track

What MMO?
Do you play the First Person Shooter Tribes?!  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:37 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

we all have a gf or had.

^wants me back on track

What MMO?

ive tried it and loved it but i dont have it
and i play Maple Story.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:37 pm
Meh, you guys are okay... and I prefer RP chatboards that aren't n00b infested on 'net... 'cause I'm bad at the games. Then there's like, Age of Mythology, which is fun even though I suck at it... can't do shooters though... unless I have infinant ammo and am allowed to shoot anyone and anything, lol.  

Lobo-chan

shramin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:41 pm
Lobo-chan
Meh, you guys are okay... and I prefer RP chatboards that aren't n00b infested on 'net... 'cause I'm bad at the games. Then there's like, Age of Mythology, which is fun even though I suck at it... can't do shooters though... unless I have infinant ammo and am allowed to shoot anyone and anything, lol.

i tend to play with crap and good people
i like great but nice gamers and crap but trying gamers like yourself smile at least youll improve ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:41 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

we all have a gf or had.

^wants me back on track

What MMO?

ive tried it and loved it but i dont have it
and i play Maple Story.

You can get it for free, try the official site for Trides they are giveing it out for free.
Maple Sotry is not good. I played it and well the aspects of the game are just horrible. I hate the platforming and I dislike the leveling after you get to level 25....it takes atleast a whole day of training to level. -_-
Then when people do start agruing there is no PVP. Then the characters are way unblanaced...teh Mages are way too strong and they can easily kill steal >.<  

Shinji Azumaki

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:42 pm
Lobo-chan

You should play games such as Halo, Tribes I, II, or III, and Counter Strike to get better at shooting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:43 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Lobo-chan

You should play games such as Halo, Tribes I, II, or III, and Counter Strike to get better at shooting.

and call of duty is good for shooting to just remember to Duck

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:48 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
Lobo-chan

Ducking always helps....just never reveal your head when coming out of a hidout. An easy head shot xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:53 pm
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
Lobo-chan

Ducking always helps....just never reveal your head when coming out of a hidout. An easy head shot xD

yeah call of duty is a bit slower paced game then CS but its also harsher shooting.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:01 pm
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
Lobo-chan

yeah call of duty is a bit slower paced game then CS but its also harsher shooting.

Also another good game is Rainbow 6 III and KillZone ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Sorry, back... but yeah, thanks a lot Shram, lol. Yay, I'm a crap but trying gamer.
The only systems I have though is a laptop without internet, a gameboy color, and my stepmom's playstation... so my game choices are pretty limited, lol. xp  

Lobo-chan

Mord_Amy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:05 pm
Lobo-chan
Sorry, back... but yeah, thanks a lot Shram, lol. Yay, I'm a crap but trying gamer.
The only systems I have though is a laptop without internet, a gameboy color, and my stepmom's playstation... so my game choices are pretty limited, lol. xp

You have a prweety sword  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games