Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:50 pm
*enters the bar and sits on a seat*
Hi there...
Nice to meet you Mrs. Aquapurple
*listens to the conversation*
Pets... Hmm ...
I like cats, I have lots of cats,once a had three at once , two black cats and on bronws like honey with blue eyes ... We were very friends, and always played together, and they always woke me up at morning biting my legs and we slept together too..
But they all died, most of them was killed cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 pm
I don't know, I'm for either or. xd  

BizzyBo

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 pm
yea that is what u say. but I KNOW tha u really want a puppy!!!! i don't know...all i know is that if we get a puppy...he needs to go outside. but if we get a kitten...well she stays indoors. razz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:09 pm
I love dogs the most. I guess I just like the fact that they aren't so independent.  

Symphony of Serenity

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:30 am
You Guys Talking Abt Animals?

*Sips My Drink*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:34 pm
I like wolves the most, I would like to have a wolf as my partner ... so ... we would go and walk around the world , meet lots of people, know new places ...
It would be fun ...  

NocturnusWolf

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Hey man, just as long as he has his shots, why not.

*Rushes to the back of the bar and brings out some rice-crispy treats.*

These are like my favorite thing in the world. I hope you all like them as much as I enjoy making them. xd

*Grabs a couple of the treats and goes and sits on the bar stool right across from where he usually stands.*

Ohhhh, these things are heavenly. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:56 pm
I see You have some new cash shop items on there Bo. There selling FAST in marketplace >_< I sold 2 pawn outfits for 7950 each, they were there, i clicked something else and they were gone xd  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:21 pm
*grabs a rice crispy treat from the plate* Mmm Bizzy these are delicious! Can I get some chocolate milk ot go with mine please?

I want a pawn outfit. I like the white items. My sister is getting me some Gaia cash for my birthday so I'll wait until then, I wouldn't want to pay MP price for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:36 pm
Symphony of Serenity
*pets Sadie* Such a sweet dog. *sighs* I miss my baby. He was a pitbull that I had since he was 6 weeks old. I bought him home in astocking cap. Then after we had him for 2 years we had to move to an apartment that didn't allow any pets. crying My grandparents kept him for awhile but since he was so strong and they were so old I had to take him to the animal shelter. crying He was such a good dog.

I know what thats like.

* bo, the usual please *

I took my puppy luna back to the shelter I got her from two days after adopting because she had a bad sickness. I felt so bad but I just couldn't afford to take care of it. I looked for her in the ads and on their website for a long time but I never saw her again crying

But there are so many more puppies and kitties that need your help. heart I adopted my puppy sadie weeks after that and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Seriously, we spend every moment that I am home together. We are best friends heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:49 pm
Beleive me as soon as we move somewhere that allows pets I'm going to be getting me a pet. I'm thinking I want a weiny dog.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:35 pm
IDK, but I would like an indoor dog, even if it was a larger breed... like a Chow Chow. rolleyes I miss my Chow Chow... he was so cool!

But we live in S. Texas... so a Chow Chow usually just suffers here. Unless we shave him down... lol... I remember we would shave ours down... He never looked very fluffy, but he did look hilarious... blaugh

sad I still miss him...

*Sits down behind the bar, and takes a swig of Jack*  

salangel

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:52 am
*Sips My Drink*

Anybody Likes Hamsters? Pandas? 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:43 am
Rio loves Pandas xd I like any animal apart from spiders >_<  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:04 pm
I don't mind spiders so much. I know this is gonna sound funny, but I'm terrified of dogs. Other peoples dogs of course. I have had sever in my life time. It's just not knowing if they are biters is the scary part. I don't know about most people, but if I'm walking down the street and a dog starts barking at me. I usually run like the devil.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games