Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 pm

[Dog? C-can I catch it? I mean, with my power I can easily get in front of it and grab it.]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:34 pm

(( Well, you could try twisted But the thorns are all around it and stuff. Aaaaaand...you're offline. ))

Wolfyofthesky

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

[I'm always offline, stops the beggers from beggin me. Doesn't mean I'm not here.]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:52 pm

(( Oh-ha, I see. Lol, good idea ))

Wolfyofthesky

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

[I know right? And I wont catch the dog, thorns arent my thing. XD ]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm

(( Yeah, thorns are just dandy, aren't they? ))

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Jump? Jump where? I don't have flying power like you. I have darkness and manipulation. However, I cannot fly" Alex said, "so what am I supposed to do? Are you supposed to carry me?".
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

"Mmm..." Jordan took a pencil out of her pocket and let it drop. As soon as it touched the darkness, it disappeared. "Yeah, I guess so. So, ah.." she looked at how far it was, then down. I wonder if I'd get in trouble if his shoe got vaporized? Jeez, it's pretty far away, too.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Avery tore around the corner and skidded to a halt. Her auburn hair slinging over her shoulder with the effort.
She took a small step forward to where a small wiggling could be seen in the hanging vines. Peering deeply she could just make out the dog cutting through the vines to the other side.

Avery reached out to touch but hesitated before her hand met a shoot. It seemed so malevolent.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

"So what? Am I just supposed to stand here? I suppose that my darkness ability will be rejected by this darkness. There seems to be something sinister about it. I don't want to become like that pencil. Alex said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 am

"I think that helping you should get me out of detention. It is, after all, a community service. Not to mention, you can't measure your life against hours of frivolous work," she reasoned in all sincerity.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 am

|| :3 um... Hi! Sorry I was gone for a while, recap? I don't remember what page I left on... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 am

(( Ojay ojay ojay.... dang, I hate orange juice.

Anywhoo...um...well, we went down those funky moving staircases to a bottom floor where there was a big-o room with books n' stuff. One person of each I'ras color (Maria did gold) said a little thingy and a book came out of the ground that could only be read by people who have the same color. It'll give one kind of novelty/ extra power related to the one you already have. Nobody's decided what theirs will be yet, though...

And now, Jordan and Alex got nommed by a door, and the others are chasing a demon dog in a roundabout way to where Jordan and Alex are going. That's about the last page or so, I think.

Was my recap....okay? I think it sucks, but meh))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:13 pm

|| Sooo... Maria will be... In the bathroom? ||

Maria walked out of the secret bathroom in the secret bookcase room, "Hmm... Where'd everyone go?" She wondered to herself, beginning to walk in a random direction.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 pm

(( Lol! Good job, Maria xD Yeah, just, ah, get her somewhere with the others, or something

This library has everything! ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games